Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-26-2023, 11:03 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Cardinals Release WR DeAndre Hopkins [Titans, 2yr/$26 million]

Interesting

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-14-2023, 12:39 PM   #4636
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
He brings nothing to this board but lies and bitching. I wouldn't be surprised if he's a okcchiefs mult
Nothing eh, that's kinda funny.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2023, 12:41 PM   #4637
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I thought we were comparing Pat to all time greats, not just every other QB?

Is he on the level of Josh Allen or Burrow? I thought he wasn't? I'm confused again.
The All Time greats generally didn't spend swaths of their career throwing to trash and the ones that did complained about it.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-14-2023, 12:42 PM   #4638
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
The All Time greats generally didn't spend swaths of their career throwing to trash and the ones that did complained about it.
I agree.

I'm just not sure which poster will be the first to bitch when we lose some games in the future 43-40. Tough to figure out.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-14-2023, 12:44 PM   #4639
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Yes, having a WR that can run the routes, get open and catch the ball NOT NEEDED here.

No wonder you blame Mahomes. Who needs all that basic shit, he should be thriving!!!

Veteran WR's that do their job are needed on any real football team.

Hopefully our front office doesn't ever try this again.
I expect more from a guy making 60 million dollars a year than a few second round young WRs.

MVS isn't good.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-14-2023, 12:45 PM   #4640
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
I'm not the one pining for JJSS. Never knew he was the difference between a top 10 QB and the best QB season of all time.

New England is really underpaying him.
It isn't just that we are missing JJSS. Kelce got a year older and holy hell it is showing. MVS regressed back to his average. Moore regressed while never even taking a foot forward upon his arrival in KC. We didn't have a tackle getting flagged 3 times a game last season.

Our #1 WR has never in his life sniffed a 700 yard season while catching footballs from not just one... but TWO football gods. But yes, dammit Mahomes... play better.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-14-2023, 12:46 PM   #4641
In Search of a Life

In all seriousness, this is why there just aren't gonna be teams that have paid these QB's this much hanging around.

The Bills are pretty much done, the Bengals are nearing it.

The Chiefs have a chance because Pat is just different than them, but he has to be what he was last year. He's shown he can do it, that's why I think you guys do him a disservice by excusing some of this away.

It's ok to hold him to a higher standard than Josh Allen or Joe Burrow.
Old 12-14-2023, 12:48 PM   #4642
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
It isn't just that we are missing JJSS. Kelce got a year older and holy hell it is showing. MVS regressed back to his average. Moore regressed while never even taking a foot forward upon his arrival in KC. We didn't have a tackle getting flagged 3 times a game last season.

Our #1 WR has never in his life sniffed a 700 yard season while catching footballs from not just one... but TWO football gods. But yes, dammit Mahomes... play better.
I agree. They've regressed. That's what sucks.

Using that info now to make decisions in August is backwards though. They thought Pat could keep that pace up. That was just gonna be impossible because of how damn good it was last year.

They'll re set and move forward I'd imagine.

But again, with the $ they're paying him, it just is what it is. He's gonna have to be elite all the time.
Old 12-14-2023, 12:49 PM   #4643
In Search of a Life

Why do people still say that our #1 WR is anybody but Rice?

He's officially getting the most snaps, and has been getting the most targets for weeks now.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-14-2023, 12:52 PM   #4644
Consuming CP souls

Kelce is the number 1 option and Rice is number 2. Why do some of you constantly ignore that? It's been the absolute drop off of McKinnon and the 3 through 5 guys not doing anything that's the killer. Look at McKinnons 2nd half last year...
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-14-2023, 12:53 PM   #4645
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Why do people still say that our #1 WR is anybody but Rice?

He's officially getting the most snaps, and has been getting the most targets for weeks now.
Mostly because the Chiefs have Rice listed second on the depth chart at every WR position. Because MVS is paid 70% of all the money invested in the WR room. Because that is what he was supposed to be coming into this season.

https://www.chiefs.com/team/depth-chart
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-14-2023, 12:55 PM   #4646
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:

Using that info now to make decisions in August is backwards though. They thought Pat could keep that pace up. That was just gonna be impossible because of how damn good it was last year.

But again, with the $ they're paying him, it just is what it is. He's gonna have to be elite all the time.
Whatever they pay Pat, they must get WR's that can CATCH. That's the main thing.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 12-14-2023, 12:55 PM   #4647
The Demon Preacher

Quote:

I would argue that if Mahomes wasn’t being Mahomes… this would be a 9-8 team this season with absolutely zero chance at even making the playoffs.

Even Jordan missed game winning shots.
Old 12-14-2023, 12:56 PM   #4648
Hockey Town

Quote:
I agree.

I'm just not sure which poster will be the first to bitch when we lose some games in the future 43-40. Tough to figure out.
I mean that's fair but if I have my choice I'll take a defense that is a little less talented than this one to give the best player in the world guys to throw the ball to.

The defense is loaded with high draft picks now, I'm not gonna say we suck at drafting weapons we just haven't invested a lot of resources into it.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2023, 01:00 PM   #4649
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
Mostly because the Chiefs have Rice listed second on the depth chart at every WR position. Because MVS is paid 70% of all the money invested in the WR room. Because that is what he was supposed to be coming into this season.

https://www.chiefs.com/team/depth-chart

Then you have no clue what actually defines a #1 WR.

Hint: If you're the most productive, with the most snaps, and the most targets, you're the #1 WR.

Rice is a rookie, of course he wasn't the #1 WR week 1. That has nothing to do with today.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-14-2023, 01:06 PM   #4650
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I mean that's fair but if I have my choice I'll take a defense that is a little less talented than this one to give the best player in the world guys to throw the ball to.

The defense is loaded with high draft picks now, I'm not gonna say we suck at drafting weapons we just haven't invested a lot of resources into it.
Yes, defense still matters. But our front office has been lights out picking defensive players after Speaks. So with Spags, good corners and decent pass-rush that's plenty if you have Mahomes and an elite offense.

My build would be towards making sure offense is maximized with Mahomes and then you make good draft picks and add cheap vet ring chasers to fill out roster.

I love Bolton but linebacker can't be a priority position, especially when you can't even get 3 NFL quality WR's on the field.

With Kelce aging out and Chris Jones probably leaving time to go get a #1WR that can play with Mahomes next 5-6 years.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.