Old 03-23-2015, 12:00 PM  
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

**** OFFICIAL 2015-2016 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread ****

Regular Season
Spoiler!

Big 12 Tournament
Spoiler!

http://www.ncaa.com/interactive-brac...ketball-men/d1

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2016 at 03:42 PM..
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-29-2016, 08:21 AM   #4636
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Troll View Post
If a conference was truly the best conference as you say KC Connection they wouldn't win it 12 straight years.

Hell, the last Big 12 team to make an elite eight appearance was during the 2011 season.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-29-2016, 08:22 AM   #4637
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Why does the big 12 continue to get shellacked in the NCAA Tourney? Can you give me the answer for that? It's not like it was one year. It's been 3 straight seasons where they have yet to have ONE team reach the elite eight; absolutely mind boggling!

Why has West Virginia, the second ranked team in the Big 12 been blown out by non conference opponents Florida and Virginia?

The best the big 12 has to offer, Kansas, lost soundly to Michigan State, and they're not even first in the Big 10!
KU lost soundly to MSU now, huh.

If you don't really have a "team" or care, why are you in the KU thread trolling?
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-29-2016, 09:29 AM   #4638
In Search of a Life

Ku skipped the elite eight during their 2012 final four run
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-29-2016, 09:29 AM   #4639
El Gato Gordo Loco Anaranjado

Quote:
Why does the big 12 continue to get shellacked in the NCAA Tourney? Can you give me the answer for that? It's not like it was one year. It's been 3 straight seasons where they have yet to have ONE team reach the elite eight; absolutely mind boggling!

Why has West Virginia, the second ranked team in the Big 12 been blown out by non conference opponents Florida and Virginia?

The best the big 12 has to offer, Kansas, lost soundly to Michigan State, and they're not even first in the Big 10!
Recent results in the NCAA Tournament mean very little, and are likely not statistically significant. It's a very small percentage of games played against other conferences. So the answer to the bolded question, happenstance. I know that is difficult for most to accept and grasp.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-29-2016, 09:30 AM
New World Order
This message has been deleted by New World Order.
Old 02-29-2016, 09:33 AM   #4640
In Search of a Life

Yeah, I can't imagine dropping into a ku thread and trash talking would get people worked up
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-29-2016, 09:36 AM   #4641
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Yeah, I can't imagine dropping into a ku thread and trash talking would get people worked up

It was about the conference.

KC Connection said Big 12 is the best conference.

I only mentioned them because they're the first place team in the Big 12 and played the second place team in the Big 10.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-29-2016, 09:53 AM   #4642
Choco Favre

Anyways, my apologies; I won't post in the thread anymore.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-29-2016, 10:11 AM   #4643
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
Does Rusty even post here anymore?

I was up in ames last weekend. I drove my Jack Trice and Hilton, but it was dark out. I couldn't see shit.

Rusty's tears make good lube
Surely Rust will make his appearance this weekend when his BooClones pay heed. I am positive he will drop by.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-29-2016, 10:12 AM   #4644
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Anyways, my apologies; I won't post in the thread anymore.
No, go for it. I didn't mean to come off as an ass, just that it's a pretty sensitive thread.
Old 02-29-2016, 10:20 AM   #4645
Would an idiot do that?

Pfft, double down on the bullshit, troll harder.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-29-2016, 11:35 AM   #4646
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:

You just prove your knowledge on CBB right there!

I expect another lame brain comment like the one you posted above.
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-29-2016, 02:32 PM   #4647
Supporter

http://www.scout.com/college/basketb...al-visit?s=172

Quote:
Thon Maker, Scout's No. 5 overall prospect, set up his first official visit.

Five-star power forward Thon Maker set his first official visit for Kansas, his guardian Ed Smith told Scout.
Maker, a 7-foot prospect out of Orangeville (Canada) Prep, will visit with Bill Self and his program on March 5th.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-29-2016, 02:57 PM   #4648
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Aren't there some issues with Maker? Like he is a huge longshot to be eligible?
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-29-2016, 03:04 PM   #4649
Don't Tease Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Thon Maker, Scout's No. 5 overall prospect, set up his first official visit.

Five-star power forward Thon Maker set his first official visit for Kansas, his guardian Ed Smith told Scout.
Maker, a 7-foot prospect out of Orangeville (Canada) Prep, will visit with Bill Self and his program on March 5th.http://www.scout.com/college/basketb...al-visit?s=172
is it better to be the early visit or a late one?
Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-29-2016, 04:16 PM   #4650
MVP

What the hell is a Thon Maker? Anyway, I hope that guy makes a lot of them.
jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.