Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-10-2024, 04:02 PM  
Kind of a mod

Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]

The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

Last edited by DaFace; 04-16-2024 at 09:11 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2024, 07:33 PM   #451
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
So you are an old man yelling at the clouds and you are mad at me because another poster said something one time?

Cool cool.

Originally Posted by Hazel

their QB has a cap hit of $57 million next year

Have no idea what point you are trying to make here. This isn't me.
It was. But in your emotional state, I'm not surprised to find you're suddenly dealing with a little amnesia.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 04-13-2024, 07:34 PM   #452

Quote:
YOU changed the subject first.

So if that hurts your feelings then it's on you.

As I said, try responding to the posts in the thread next time rather than random words that hurt your feelings months ago. Your response to my post was nonsensical gibberish.
You did it first

Old 04-13-2024, 07:34 PM   #453
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
It was. But in your emotional state, I'm not surprised to find you're suddenly dealing with a little amnesia.

Didn't care or bother to read it, especially because the poster name wasn't mine.

If you are still upset at something I said months ago completely unrelated to this thread you are welcome to start a callout thread.

MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2024, 07:39 PM   #454
Generational Player

Quote:
You did it first

Here you go.

What I said:

The argument wasn't about impossibility but why make things harder on yourself?

Same holds true this year. Sure, we can win making Mahomes a game manager, running the ball, and playing defense but just adding one or two guys that can catch and the offense elite allows us to crush teams instead of holding on and waiting for a mistake to win by a FG.

We also won 2 SB's without going 16 straight drives in playoff games without a TD.

Winning with defense and mediocre offense in today's NFL gives you less room for error.

I think it's cute of you, as grown woman, to umbrella out your pencil skirt to provide uterine defilade for yourself and the CP army of candy asses that lamented the loss of the season after the first game.

The truth is, that thread was started by a screaming hormonal Karen, was constantly updated by the army of Karen's who declared the players "Utter human shit", and that Mahomes should "march into veach's office and DeMaNd better players and that the Chiefs "wasted a season of prime Mahomes"

Now, I do believe that you, in a moment of clarity, probably enlightened by your HRT, did make the point that the Chiefs were making it more difficult than it had to be.

So, I hope you and the ladies bridge club have a fine Saturday evening.

I realize that you don't understand what "changing the subject" means so I just left this here for others to see what you did.

Later.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-13-2024, 07:40 PM   #455
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
You don't even understand the findings of DK and how they apply IRL. You are using the word and concept incorrectly.

I would ask you to be smarter but that would require you to actually understand the concept you are promoting.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2024, 07:43 PM   #456
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate.
I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news.

Lol, you're a freaking clairvoyant, sir. Please send me the lotto numbers for powerball next week. Daddy needs a new bag . . .
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2024, 07:46 PM   #457
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
You used the concept incorrectly.

If you want to understand what Dunning-Kruger is and how it applies you will actually have to learn on your own.

It does NOT mean if someone thinks someone is stupid then the person who thinks the other is stupid is stupid and the other is smart.

That's why I said you must have learned this on Reddit or somewhere random but it is clear you don't understand it.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2024, 07:49 PM   #458

Quote:
Here you go.

What I said:

The argument wasn't about impossibility but why make things harder on yourself?

Same holds true this year. Sure, we can win making Mahomes a game manager, running the ball, and playing defense but just adding one or two guys that can catch and the offense elite allows us to crush teams instead of holding on and waiting for a mistake to win by a FG.

We also won 2 SB's without going 16 straight drives in playoff games without a TD.

Winning with defense and mediocre offense in today's NFL gives you less room for error.

I think it's cute of you, as grown woman, to umbrella out your pencil skirt to provide uterine defilade for yourself and the CP army of candy asses that lamented the loss of the season after the first game.

The truth is, that thread was started by a screaming hormonal Karen, was constantly updated by the army of Karen's who declared the players "Utter human shit", and that Mahomes should "march into veach's office and DeMaNd better players and that the Chiefs "wasted a season of prime Mahomes"

Now, I do believe that you, in a moment of clarity, probably enlightened by your HRT, did make the point that the Chiefs were making it more difficult than it had to be.

So, I hope you and the ladies bridge club have a fine Saturday evening.

I realize that you don't understand what "changing the subject" means so I just left this here for others to see what you did.

Later.
Smart move.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2024, 07:51 PM   #459
Generational Player

Quote:
Smart move.
They say you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

Or in this case what a "change of subject" is.

If you don't know now I ain't going to be able to help you.

Old 04-13-2024, 07:51 PM   #460
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
It does NOT mean if someone thinks someone is stupid then the person who thinks the other is stupid is stupid and the other is smart.
That's quite a tangle of someones and others
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2024, 07:52 PM   #461

Quote:
They say you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

Or in this case what a "change of subject" is.

If you don't know now I ain't going to be able to help you.

You really are a confused woman. It's okay. I'm here to help you.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2024, 07:55 PM   #462
Generational Player

[QUOTE=WilliamTheIrish;17481051]You really are a confused woman. It's okay. I'm here to help you.[/QUOTE]

I'm glad you have a computer and they changed your clothes today.

Congrats.
Old 04-13-2024, 08:00 PM   #463
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
You used the concept incorrectly.

If you want to understand what Dunning-Kruger is and how it applies you will actually have to learn on your own.

That's why I said you must have learned this on Reddit or somewhere random but it is clear you don't understand it.
Serious question, is English your first language?

While I'm a typical American who only learned English, I lack the perspective of having to translate things into a native language along with meaning/context; but I do try to understand the best I can.

That seems to be the case here, where instead of applying what DK actually means to what I said, you completely misinterpreted what I said and interpreted it in a way that doesn't make any sense.

So, either that's ironically the best example of meta-DK DK I've seen, or there's a serious challenge interpreting words on a screen... but, I want to be sensitive to any language barriers and not assume things.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2024, 08:23 PM   #464
In Mahomes I trust!

Back to the OP...

Thought this was interesting form "how bout those CHIEFS"

https://youtu.be/YMu2Qw4dx98?si=DmwUePUtQFf7qSWI

https://youtu.be/F6dJkq_AXHE?si=BwWyk1Ajw3uuN-YN

Of course I am NOT taking this "lightly" but hope maybe?
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-13-2024, 08:28 PM   #465
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Serious question, is English your first language?

While I'm a typical American who only learned English, I lack the perspective of having to translate things into a native language along with meaning/context; but I do try to understand the best I can.

That seems to be the case here, where instead of applying what DK actually means to what I said, you completely misinterpreted what I said and interpreted it in a way that doesn't make any sense.

So, either that's ironically the best example of meta-DK DK I've seen, or there's a serious challenge interpreting words on a screen... but, I want to be sensitive to any language barriers and not assume things.
Interesting gambit.

But no, I don’t think you understand what Dunning-Kruger findings mean OR how to apply them in real life.

And I’m no expert on the paper but IQ is not an area of expertise. It is not a discipline to work in. You are born with it.

Calling someone dumb because they think they are smarter than your buddy is not understanding the concept.

Let’s say you go fishing for the first time. You may think you are better than you are and the person teaching you may underestimate their ability but it does not follow that if the teacher thinks they are better than the student at fishing they are wrong.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote