Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-01-2024, 08:18 AM  
Supporter

Caleb Williams is destined to be a massive bust

penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-29-2024, 11:58 AM   #451
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
It's not like being gay is the only thing that people get shit on for.
Wow that's just an amazing ****ing point you have there.

Wearing ugly shoes for example is totally the same thing as being a feminine little boy that gets bullied into depression/suicice.

You really are this ****ing reeruned, huh?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 11:59 AM   #452
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Wow that's just an amazing ****ing point you have there.

Wearing ugly shoes for example is totally the same thing as being a feminine little boy that gets bullied into depression.
People who are poor get bullied into depression.
People who aren't smart get bullied into depression.
Depending on where you live...people who aren't a certain religion get bullied into depression.

The list is endless. Maybe...just maybe....we should handle the whole "bullying" problem instead of putting the onus on the gay kid.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 12:00 PM   #453
In Search of a Life

Quote:
People who are poor get bullied into depression.
People who aren't smart get bullied into depression.
Depending on where you live...people who aren't a certain religion get bullied into depression.

The list is endless. Maybe...just maybe....we should handle the whole "bullying" problem instead of putting the onus on the gay kid.
News flash:

I wouldn't want my kid to be pooor.

I wouldn't want my kid to be stupid.

Again, you really are this ****ing reeruned.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 12:00 PM   #454
MVP

The pink lipgloss doesn't seem to be an issue. Interesting
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-29-2024, 12:01 PM   #455
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
News flash:

I wouldn't want my kid to be pooor.

I wouldn't want my kid to be stupid.

Again, you really are this ****ing reeruned.
You're so angry that you can't even type correctly. Take a xanax.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 12:01 PM   #456
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
It's not like being gay is the only thing that people get shit on for.
Sure (and you're preaching to the choir on that)... and I think these days it's different, too. I don't know if being gay growing up is that much worse than all the other reasons kids get bullied.

IF there was a significantly higher chance of significant bullying/ridicule/bullshit for any given reason... then I wouldn't want my kid to have to go through that.

That's completely separate from how I'd raise the kid (I wouldn't coach them to be straight, for example) and there would be zero disappointment.... it would however suck to see them go through the bullshit.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 12:03 PM   #457
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Sure (and you're preaching to the choir on that)... and I think these days it's different, too. I don't know if being gay growing up is that much worse than all the other reasons kids get bullied.

IF there was a significantly higher chance of significant bullying/ridicule/bullshit for any given reason... then I wouldn't want my kid to have to go through that.

That's completely separate from how I'd raise the kid (I wouldn't coach them to be straight, for example) and there would be zero disappointment.... it would however suck to see them go through the bullshit.
Maybe because I have a kid with a lifelong condition....that I've never once worried about her sexual orientation and spent more time worrying about her health. Which of course she got bullied for.

So yet again...something that she couldn't control got her shit from other people.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 12:04 PM   #458

Quote:
I can honestly say that since my daughter's were born that I've never once thought "sure hope she isn't a lesbian". Before we knew we were having girls and they had the chance to be a boy....still never crossed my mind that I hoped he would turn out straight.
I will honestly say that when my two sons were young I hoped they would turn out to be straight. Wouldn't love them any less or judge them in any way if they weren't, but I think parents have a natural inclination towards wanting what they define as "normal" for their kids. Fewer challenges in life. Of course that could end up to be complete folly as they might turn out to be gay and that brings out in them other traits that make them wildly successful and leading a happy life.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 12:04 PM   #459
In Search of a Life

Quote:
You're so angry that you can't even type correctly. Take a xanax.
Yea, I'd just deflect after getting called out on that stupid point too if I were you.

Also, @ ending bullying. Good luck with that. I'm sure it will go about as well as ending racism, world hunger, murder, etc.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 12:05 PM   #460
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
I will honestly say that when my two sons were young I hoped they would turn out to be straight. Wouldn't love them any less or judge them in any way if they weren't, but I think parents have a natural inclination towards wanting what they define as "normal" for their kids. Fewer challenges in life. Of course that could end up to be complete folly as they might turn out to be gay and that brings out in them other traits that make them wildly successful and leading a happy life.
Staylor will tell you otherwise but I never once said I had a problem with that. Doesn't make you a homophobe like he said. I've just never thought about it.
Old 03-29-2024, 12:06 PM   #461
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Maybe because I have a kid with a lifelong condition....that I've never once worried about her sexual orientation and spent more time worrying about her health. Which of course she got bullied for.

So yet again...something that she couldn't control got her shit from other people.
And if you had a choice, you'd prefer she didn't have said condition.

JFC you're so close.
Old 03-29-2024, 12:06 PM   #462
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Yea, I'd just deflect after getting called out on that stupid point too if I were you.

Also, @ ending bullying. Good luck with that. I'm sure it will go about as well as ending racism, world hunger, murder, etc.
Did I use the word ending? I must have missed that. But because we can't end something...we should probably never work on it, huh?
Old 03-29-2024, 12:07 PM   #463
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Staylor will tell you otherwise but I never once said I had a problem with that. Doesn't make you a homophobe like he said. I've just never thought about it.
More gaslighting.
Old 03-29-2024, 12:07 PM   #464
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Did I use the word ending? I must have missed that. But because we can't end something...we should probably never work on it, huh?
How exactly do you suggest we "work on it"?

You can't change human nature. Sorry. Your utopia isn't realistic.
Old 03-29-2024, 12:08 PM   #465
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
It’s completely normal to think this way. It’s also completely normal to want your kids to potentially marry someone of the same race in the hopes your genetic characteristics get passed along

Nobody wants a gay or trans kid. If your kid is gay or trans you figure it out and do your best to be a good parent but it’s nobody’s first option given the choice. Which doesn’t matter because you ultimately get little to no say in who your child wants to **** unless you’re one of these religious loons or one of these rainbow warriors that parade them around to alphabet events. Then you might mold their young mind enough to push them down a certain path
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.