Old 02-27-2024, 08:57 AM  
MVP

***2024 NFL Free Agency***

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Can somebody create a “2024 Free Agency” thread, please. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Done
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2024, 11:19 AM   #451
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
Crazy to think we won the SB without a 1000 receiver or RB , I know Travis gets it if he plays the last week but still
Eh Rice was just 62 yards away.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2024, 11:25 AM   #452
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Ya I know and probably gets easily distracted it’s more usage earlier in the year but still some team had multiple 1000 yard guys/wr/rb and did nothing .Tyreek almost out wine Travis and Rice on his own .
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 03-06-2024, 11:26 AM   #453
Baba Ganoush

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2024, 11:32 AM   #454
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Why would any team trade for Jeudy and pay him 12+ million to play on the 5th year tag?

Why did the Broncos exercise the 5th year option.

May this work for a late round pick?
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-06-2024, 11:34 AM   #455
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Hindsight and all but they needed to trade them last October. Now you're gonna have a hard time getting a 3rd round pick. Jeudy may not be worth a 5th.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2024, 11:37 AM   #456
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
Why would any team trade for Jeudy and pay him 12+ million to play on the 5th year tag?

Why did the Broncos exercise the 5th year option.

May this work for a late round pick?
Bigger question is: Who is "U Stadium" and why are they to be believed?
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2024, 12:02 PM   #457
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSocks View Post
Bigger question is: Who is "U Stadium" and why are they to be believed?
I believe everything I read on the internet
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 12:03 PM   #458
Three-Pat

What does everyone here think of the possibility of Allen or Williams if one of them is cut by the Chargers?
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 03-06-2024, 12:03 PM   #459
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
I believe everything I read on the internet
Like that old State Farm commercial.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 03-06-2024, 12:04 PM   #460
Pepsi, cheeburger, chip

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcgreene View Post
OTC's valuation is not a good metric IMO. It doesnt equate to Market Value well at all historically (For this year, Has Mahomes Valuation at 36.45M, Dak Prescott's at 42.9M as just a quick example. It doesn't even grade players effectively IMO).
I don’t disagree. Just posted for reference. Sportrac (for comparison) has Brown at like $14mm and Mooney at like $10mm. Those may be closer to true.
Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 12:11 PM   #461
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad View Post
I don’t disagree. Just posted for reference. Sportrac (for comparison) has Brown at like $14mm and Mooney at like $10mm. Those may be closer to true.
And keep in mind a bit of inflation due to the cap finally taking a big jump up if that hasn't been figured in.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2024, 12:13 PM   #462
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Yeah, if both had played week 17, they probably have 2 1000 yard receivers.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2024, 12:16 PM   #463
MVP

I'd probably take Ridley over Brown. He's bigger than Brown and a better route runner. Mooney is worth the money we were paying MVS, I'd take that. Then draft Worthy or AD and we got a 3-peat!
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-06-2024, 12:21 PM   #464
MVP

I tell you what - I don't think you can underestimate the advantage of nabbing a WR directly from Reid's offensive coaching tree. No learning curve, they already know the terminology and concepts. If you are trying to threepeat, that's a massive advantage to have guys ready to hit the ground running.

I think Ridley is a little over estimated.

I'm all in on Mooney and a top 64 pick.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 12:36 PM   #465
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I tell you what - I don't think you can underestimate the advantage of nabbing a WR directly from Reid's offensive coaching tree. No learning curve, they already know the terminology and concepts. If you are trying to threepeat, that's a massive advantage to have guys ready to hit the ground running.

I think Ridley is a little over estimated.

I'm all in on Mooney and a top 64 pick.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.