Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2023, 08:39 AM  
Veteran

BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt

I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 11-25-2023 at 10:41 AM..
NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-26-2023, 12:48 PM   #451
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razaele View Post
Most people's lives get bigger and sports become a smaller part of it and they grow out of that stuff.
Or Herm Edwards happens.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2023, 12:58 PM   #452
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Yeah, ~20 years ago I started taking this shit far less seriously... in the past several years, the only game that really ticked me off was the SB against the Bucs, because the refs ruined what looked like a great smashmouth game, and at least a few calls were completely unacceptable.

I was at Arrowhead last year for the AFCCG, texted a few people "Idiots", and went and grabbed dinner... I still stood for 3+ hours, wrecked my voice, etc... but just disassociate from the loss.

I wish all fans could learn the same... well, except the table smashing Bills bandwagon fans. They can go **** themselves.
Yep. Short story time.

Last year during the 49ers game, i had to run to work to grab something i left behind. Being the 2nd game they were on the way to losing after playing well for spurts but never getting over the 2-in-a-row hump, i threw a fit in my car all the way to work and all the way home. Total reerun fan blowout. When i got back home i realized how utterly stupid what i just did was. Since then i'm able to disassociate from the losses and enjoy the time leading up to and during the game.

Even the SB last year. I had friends over and decorate the house for it. When it was over, it sucked but i was just thankful that i got to experience the run.
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-26-2023, 12:59 PM   #453
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
It looks like shit… like everything else in Cincinnati.

Your loser town is famous for food that looks like diarrhea, Marge Schott and Pete Rose.

If you can't tell the difference between shit and skyline, you have more problems than you realize.
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-26-2023, 01:00 PM   #454
It's just a ride.

Made me chuckle lmao
Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2023, 01:02 PM   #455
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
I think you're a smart guy. Let's do some math.

1 guy replying to multiple people = ? posts
multiple poeple replying to 1 guy = ? posts
1 inbred loser on another team's message board = hundreds of posts.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2023, 01:04 PM   #456
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
No. I'm talking about fans working themselves into a lather only to come crashing down when the game ends.
So are you going to come crashing down or are you just going to leave without saying anything like all the other trolls over the past 20 years?
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2023, 01:04 PM   #457
MVP

Quote:
If you can't tell the difference between shit and skyline, you have more problems than you realize.
Of course we can tell the difference. One has cheese on top.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-26-2023, 01:05 PM   #458
That's just f***in' stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
So are you going to come crashing down or are you just going to leave without saying anything like all the other trolls over the past 20 years?
like the jags troll, this one will be a fart in the wind
HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2023, 01:06 PM   #459
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Ok. I get it. I'm shredding a bunch of reeruns around here and some of you are getting pissed off.

I'm sorry that i can't be the typical lame, jagoff fan that comes on here and looks like a completely ineffectual ponce. I'll make you a deal.

If a mod tells me to **** off, i'll **** off and you'll never see me here again. Sound fair?

Hit them up.

You literally ARE the typical lame, jagoff fan that comes on here and looks like a completely ineffectual ponce.

Old 01-26-2023, 01:06 PM   #460
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconic View Post

Made me chuckle lmao
I have the feeling the Bengals are about to walk into a buzzsaw.

The entire roster hates this team.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-26-2023, 01:06 PM   #461
I'll be back.

GOD DAMN IT WILLIE
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2023, 01:10 PM   #462
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
No trolling, but Burrow will get paid. What are you thinking he gets (in years and $)? Also they will have a tough time keeping Chase, Higgins, Boyd, and Hurst. Who do you think they keep and who do they let walk?
I think the honest consensus is...no one knows. Is Burrow the type to command top dollar? Is he amenable to some sort of 'home town discount'? There was some talk, not a whole lot, about a percentage of the cap which isn't illegal but the NFL frowns on that pretty hard. Will the Bengals attempt it as a big middle finger to Goodell?

If they give him something in the 50M range, it's going to be difficult to sign as many others as they'd like. I think they know this.

They will also sign Chase. I think he's the Bengals Kelce. You need one top guy to go with your QB. I wouldn't be surprised to see Higgins hit FA and Boyd stay. The Bengals have been really good at 2nd rd WRs for a long time now. Joe Mixon...thanks for the memories but they need to go RBBC with Perine, Williams and Evans. Hurst shouldn't break the bank, they can afford to keep him.

Defense is where it gets sticky. I don't see any way Bates stays around. He wants top money and he's not a top 5 safety. That's why they drafted Dax Hill last year.

Hendrickson, Hill, Reader, Wilson, Pratt, Bell. They're all guys that deserve a raise. Sam Hubbard is a home town boy so he will figure out a way to stay here.
Old 01-26-2023, 01:12 PM   #463
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
GOD DAMN IT WILLIE
LOL - that's completely tame by comparison. I mean, he can either fawn all over them or say nothing. He literally said "nothing".
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2023, 01:16 PM   #464
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
So, the diarrhea is the chili, the spaghetti is Schott's hair, and Pete Rose represents the bet you're making that you won't have explosive episodes in the bathroom for the next 72 hours?

Oh wait, probably read that wrong...
Nah. I think you nailed it.
Old 01-26-2023, 01:18 PM   #465
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconic View Post

Made me chuckle lmao
Cincy about to get run over.

FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.