Old 09-27-2021, 01:58 PM  
Beloved & Awesome CP Celebrity

Josh Gordon to Chiefs

DaKCMan AP has disabled reputation
Old 09-28-2021, 08:31 AM   #451
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco View Post
It’s widely known to enhance Phish performances.
You'll need more than weed for that.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2021, 08:32 AM   #452
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

I am reminded of the immortal words of the general from War Games - "I'd piss on a spark plug if I thought it would do any good."

Clearly we need to add some talent. Hope he works out.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2021, 08:32 AM   #453
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/n...ijuana-policy/

While this is an old article, it appears Josh is/was required to abide by the old rules to be reinstated.
They can't expect him to abide by that if weed is legal here.

That's plain ridiculous.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2021, 08:34 AM   #454
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Still cost the Olympic snowboarded his gold medal. Total BS. Probably burned one the night before. There is no way on the first of the earth that being high on weed is going to make your athletic performance better.

I'd say it helps you deal with the aches and pains of the season but if your using it before the game, you're an idiot.
Might help with anxiety maybe help you find the "zone" but enhanced speed, reflexes , motor it does not.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 09-28-2021, 08:38 AM   #455
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I am reminded of the immortal words of the general from War Games - "I'd piss on a spark plug if I thought it would do any good."

Clearly we need to add some talent. Hope he works out.
Never hurts to add more talent, but he won't fix what ails this team. KC should and would be 3-0 if they stopped turning the ball over at a prolific rate and at the wrong times. They fix that and they can overcome some of the other issues, but having a healthy Gordon does make this team more lethal on offense.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 09-28-2021, 08:39 AM   #456
I'm with the banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
They can't expect him to abide by that if weed is legal here.

That's plain ridiculous.
Dude. No one expects him to abide by it. Still, he will be held to it.
ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2021, 08:41 AM   #457
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Never hurts to add more talent, but he won't fix what ails this team. KC should and would be 3-0 if they stopped turning the ball over at a prolific rate and at the wrong times. They fix that and they can overcome some of the other issues, but having a healthy Gordon does make this team more lethal on offense.
well sorry to break it to you - but not only do you not know - nobody knows exactly how this addition will impact KC's offense. Let it play out...
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 08:48 AM   #458
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
He's not a panacea that fixes all issues on the team, but if he's a solution to one of them (difficulty beating tight man press coverage), that's one fewer to worry about.

Having a large, physical receiver with some speed who can catch the ball in tight windows and wall guys off on slants and digs can only help.

Hopefully he has some things left in the tank and gives them another option when teams are pressing up.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 08:58 AM   #459
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
In these highlights from just a few years ago (2018, 2019), Gordon looked even better than I remember. This is better stuff than we saw from Watkins in his time with KC: https://youtu.be/dWW3bbBBWnc

I’m cautiously excited. Not gonna suspend him for weed so stay off the PEDs and it’s all about catching TDs.
Jesus the protection and pocket at 1:00 is ridiculous. Would love to see Patrick get that kind of pass pro.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2021, 09:05 AM   #460
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
He's not a panacea that fixes all issues on the team, but if he's a solution to one of them (difficulty beating tight man press coverage), that's one fewer to worry about.

Having a large, physical receiver with some speed who can catch the ball in tight windows and wall guys off on slants and digs can only help.

Hopefully he has some things left in the tank and gives them another option when teams are pressing up.
Would be nice to not have to rely on gimmicks in the red zone, I love a shovel pass to a o- linemen as much as the next guy but sometimes I rather go traditional.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 09-28-2021, 09:09 AM   #461
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
Would be nice to not have to rely on gimmicks in the red zone, I love a shovel pass to a o- linemen as much as the next guy but sometimes I rather go traditional.
I love a shovel pass to Remmers. Awesome play and I'd like to see more plays like it. When we're up 35-10 with 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter...
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2021, 09:10 AM   #462
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
I’d love to see some of those 4 TE sets in the red zone.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2021, 09:23 AM   #463
Someone pass the antifreeze

Who long until he sees the field? Can he be ready this week?
MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-28-2021, 09:37 AM   #464
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post

Agreed. Having him can't hurt. It won't fix our biggest issues, but any additional talent is a plus. Again, we are far closer to 3-0 than many people think. We haven't been blown out at all this year. Since the 4th QTR of the Ravens game we have 5-6 turnovers (can't remember which quarter in the Ravens game Mahomes threw the INT). Hard to won like that, and even in spite of it we still could have won both those games.

Bringing in Gordon is a Veach move and I fully believe he would have done it even if we were 3-0. We did it with Bell last year even when we finished with the best record in the NFL.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 09-28-2021, 09:38 AM   #465
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIAdragon View Post
Who long until he sees the field? Can he be ready this week?
I read somewhere that it'll likely be 2 weeks before he sees the field
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.