Retired Bearcat

I've Caught the Cancer [RIP]

Obituary:
https://www.fohnfuneralhome.com/obit...ichael-brattin

Quote:
In Loving Memory
Michael Anthony Brattin
July 6, 1976 - August 2, 2024

Michael Anthony Brattin, age 48, of Mt. Vernon, Missouri passed away peacefully on August 2, 2024, at his home.

He was born July 6, 1976, in Cassville, Missouri the son of David and Doris (Sanders) Conner. On October 20, 2007, Michael married the love of his life, Emme Robertson in Carthage, Missouri. Their union was blessed with love, laughter, and the joy of raising a family together. Michael is survived by his father, David Conner; devoted wife, Emme Brattin; three sons, Dalton Brattin and his wife Shanya of Monett, Missouri, Chad Brattin of Exeter, Missouri and Brett Brattin of Mt. Vernon, Missouri; one daughter, Jayda Brattin and her fiancé Tyler Yeargain of Exeter, Missouri; one brother, Eric Brattin and his wife Donna of Davenport, Florida; one sister, Tobie Jones and her husband Brandon of Buena Vista, Colorado; six grandchildren; two grand dogs and two grand cats.

Preceding him in death were his mother, Doris (Sanders) Conner and grandparents, James and Bonnie Sanders.

Michael graduated in 1994 from Purdy High School in Purdy, Missouri, his pursuit of knowledge led him to Crowder College in Neosho, Missouri, where he earned his associate's degree in accounting. He worked as an accountant for Damar Worldwide in Aurora, Missouri.

Michael attended the Covenant Baptist Church in Mt. Vernon. Outside of work and church, he was an avid fan of the Kansas City Chiefs, reveling in the excitement of football season each year. His love for the game was just one of the many passions that he shared with his family and friends. Michael also enjoyed being outside, whether it was tending to his yard, enjoying a family barbeque, playing friendly games of pig basketball and golf, or simply taking a moment to appreciate the beauty of nature.

Services will be held at 2:00 P.M. Tuesday, August 6, 2024, at Fohn Funeral Home in Cassville, Missouri. Pastor Rick Cooper will be conducting the services. Burial will be at Maplewood Cemetery in Exeter, Missouri.

The family will receive friends from 5:00 until 6:00 P.M., Monday, August 5, 2024, at Fohn Funeral Home in Cassville.

Contributions may be made to Three Rivers Hospice in memory of Michael.

FOHN FUNERAL HOME
Cassville, Missouri
417-847-2141
5/25/23 Update:
Spoiler!

Original Post:
Spoiler!

Last edited by DaFace; Yesterday at 03:10 PM..
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-25-2023, 05:35 PM   #451
Banned!

I assume the afterlife has Chiefs games, so get a good spot on the couch or whatever and enjoy.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-25-2023, 06:02 PM   #452
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Damn It, Hay.
I’m sorry and truly feel for you.
I am a loss for words and can only offer my love. /no homo.
Enjoy your family, drink a beer, have a double helping of pie. If you know, you know what I mean.

:hugs
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-25-2023, 06:03 PM   #453
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
Thank you all. Been a wild week

The doc said to start getting ready. Called on the family in for good bye...you guys are part of my family.

The doctors are guessing a couple of weeks left
Cancer sucks so much.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 05-25-2023, 06:12 PM   #454
Fight, build, win!

Heywire while we didn't interact much here I did follow your journey in romper room. You are about to end the journey of this earth and join into your heavily reward. You have faced your fate with strength honor and dignity like other CPers that went before. My prayers go out and up for your family in this trying time. I wish you a peaceful painless journey.

With nothing for words to say in this time I will leave you with an old Irish Blessing my father used for friend who went befor.

“May joy and peace surround you, Contentment latch your door, And happiness be with you now, And bless you evermore."
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2023, 06:19 PM   #455
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I'm glad you were able to keep coming around here for as long as you did. I hope we were able to bring a little levity into what I have to imagine has been a challenging year.

Would you be OK with us moving this back into the Lounge for visibility? It's your call, but I think others would appreciate knowing about your update.

It's all right.....what the hell can I do about it
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2023, 06:23 PM   #456
Supporter

Godspeed. Take solace knowing you have friends that will follow you into the unknown and will meet up again.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-25-2023, 06:33 PM   #457
YOU take YOUR seat

sorry to hear it
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-25-2023, 06:39 PM   #458
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
When do you head back? Might be able to make it if you're around Sat/Sun, if you're up for more visitors.
I wished I would have seen this. Me and you posing in front of Cinderella castle
Old 05-25-2023, 06:48 PM   #459
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

I tried to come up with something meaningful and insightful, but I've got nothing. It just sucks.

So sorry to hear this.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-25-2023, 06:57 PM   #460
Cool as a Cucumber

Godspeed Haywire. I hope I will be able to show the courage, grace, dignity and humor you have when it's my time. You truly are an inspiration.
KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2023, 06:59 PM   #461
Exasperated

If you get to Heaven before me, please tell my old cat Noodles I said sup. He was big, orange, had a fluffy tail and hated black people. He'd come back in the house from prowling around (and peeing on black peoples' cars) to take a shit. I guess he was bashful. He was awesome.
Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.
Old 05-25-2023, 07:11 PM   #462
Fan since 1997

You have handled your prognosis very well, with positivity and a clear mind. Not many can say this. Death is something that we all will meet one day. Memories and the people we shared it with last forever. You got to enjoy the Chiefs winning two SBs. Reast easy and enjoy these days with your loved ones.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-25-2023, 07:35 PM   #463
www.nfl-forecast.com

Sorry to hear this, HayWire. You deserved better, but sadly it doesn’t work that way. Wishing you peace.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-25-2023, 07:42 PM   #464
You gotta kill a few people

Hey, I don’t think you and I ever interacted but I am sorry to hear this. I hope your next few weeks are as pleasant as they can be.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-25-2023, 07:55 PM   #465
Spooky Action

You've handled your situation like a boss, best to you and your family.
EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.