Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-20-2022, 01:11 PM  
I'll be back.

House of the Dragon

OH YEAH!

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-18-2022, 06:20 PM   #451
The man you could post like.

Alright, what's the consensus on this one? Worth watching? I haven't seen a single bit of content from this series yet.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-18-2022, 06:31 PM   #452
Woman should only make babies

I would skip this one and go with go with lord of the rings
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2022, 08:01 PM   #453
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Alright, what's the consensus on this one? Worth watching? I haven't seen a single bit of content from this series yet.

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-18-2022, 10:23 PM   #454
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Daemon is going to **** some shit up, and I'm here for it.
That's my hope at this point. The only halfway redeemable cool-ass character left. I wanna see him mount up Caraxes and just ****ing annihilate everything.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2022, 04:58 AM   #455
offense > defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
A glaring WTF moment no doubt. Not understanding the motivation to not have a Targ BBQ right then and there.
Why would she? I can't believe how so many people are stuck on this.

They are literally family and kinslaying is 1 of the absolute worst things in Westeros. What have any of them done to deserve death (BY Rhaenys as the executioner), ESPECIALLY Helaena and other innocents up there? What would the fallout be if she murdered the royal family? Every House in the realm would rise against her. (Granted, they don't have dragons, but STILL. WHY?!)

What WAS stupid was coming up through the ceiling in the first place. Especially if she only intended to leave. Whatever kind of show of force or intention that was supposed to be, I mean it was just unnecessary (i.e. killing the small folk). The second she flies to Dragonstone the greens know what's up. And they already know she has a dragon. I just don't buy that she accomplishes anything with her actions.

I will say this, although I still don't agree with the way it was handled.

Spoiler!
CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-19-2022, 05:10 AM   #456
offense > defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
That's my hope at this point. The only halfway redeemable cool-ass character left. I wanna see him mount up Caraxes and just ****ing annihilate everything.
I don't get it. Are you only counting a handful of the very main characters?

I do hope S2 gives more screen time to ... no spoilers so I'll just throw out names who could deserve more screen time ... Helaena, Jace, Baela, Rhaena, Harrold Westerling, the Cargyll twins, and multiple other characters yet to come.

And then there's THAT guy who will add a VERY different flavor to the green side.
CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-19-2022, 08:35 AM   #457
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidStunt View Post
Why would she? I can't believe how so many people are stuck on this.

They are literally family and kinslaying is 1 of the absolute worst things in Westeros.
That seems the consensus. You can do a lot of shit, really bad shit but slaying a King is off the table. Even if its a illegitimate one.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2022, 09:36 AM   #458
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
That seems the consensus. You can do a lot of shit, really bad shit but slaying a King is off the table. Even if its a illegitimate one.
Not king, kin.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2022, 09:58 AM   #459
Cheat Death

That kid fighting pit addition was up there on the GoT list of horrific shit for me.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2022, 12:43 AM   #460
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
The queen lets Larys jerk off looking at her feet. .. that's so GoT...
Yeah, could have done without that. Olivia Cook is goddamned hot. I mean GODDAMNED HOT. Her feet aren't gross, but they're just feet man.

Whatever. I get it. It just doesn't do much for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
That kid fighting pit addition was up there on the GoT list of horrific shit for me.
Woof. Yeah, as a parent of an 8 year old and 4 year old, I'm not here for watching kids get murdered.

I sound like a giant pussy here - the feet thing is whatever. But I legitimately can't do kids suffering. They didn't stuff it down my throat but I'm not here for that. Even before I had kids, I'll watch dudes murder the **** out of each other all day long. But not kids man. I can't do kids suffering. It'll be interesting to see how that story develops, they spent a lot of time there for it to be just a one off thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Well.. didn't take long for Aemond to pine for the throne lol
That was actually compelling television IMO. I thought he was douchetacular since he rode the dragon. But here he showed a bit of vulnerability and restraint and loyalty. Before his dad died, the dude obviously gave no ****s. He's the mother****er flushing M-80s and shit and laughing hysterically as the basement floods.

But here, where there are real stakes, he showed appropriate restraint and still executed his duty admirably. Besides, he is absolutely not wrong. And it's hard to mother**** that dude when he's saying that.

Plus, when the family was staring down the face of death, his face was the only one with a reaction I cared about. Really strong performance, and quite the heel turn from my perspective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Another good episode. They really just swooped in there and took the crown before anyone knew what was happening.

Spoiler!

I really don't like Ser Criston. Dude is such a simp.

Spoiler!
The small council meeting was totally unexpected and well executed IMO.

Hat tip to Westerling. BAMF right there definitely with Ser Barriston Selmy vibes. I'm all about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Daemon is going to **** some shit up, and I'm here for it.
YES. They really did get right the **** to it huh? It wasn't what I was expecting, but it makes the most sense in hindsight.

Surprisingly, there weren't a bunch of deaths to start with other than that dude that kept bothering Rhyneara about if he could help her. I was shocked to see that dude eat shit. RIP to dude that wasn't a mother****er.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
She shoulda cooked 'em.
Yeah, they should have waxed her and she should have waxed them. Lots of life will be lost because dudes couldn't pull the trigger.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2022, 12:44 AM
Buehler445
This message has been deleted by Buehler445. Reason: Computer went ape shit.
Old 10-20-2022, 12:45 AM
Buehler445
Old 10-20-2022, 12:45 AM
Buehler445
Old 10-20-2022, 12:46 AM
Buehler445
Old 10-20-2022, 12:47 AM
Buehler445
Old 10-20-2022, 12:48 AM
Buehler445
Old 10-20-2022, 01:40 AM   #461
Supporter

Sorry. My computer went ape shit. It’s a really ****ing old rig that was hot spotted through my phone on the tractor.

I shouldn’t post on the tractor. And that computer probably needs to go.

My bad.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2022, 01:41 AM   #462
Supporter

So if you want your mind blown, I had the Replacements on in the background because why not. The credits pop up and I see a name that looks familiar. And yep. Otto Hightower is Nigel ****ing Gruff. CANNOT BE UNSEEN.

Old 10-20-2022, 05:58 AM   #463
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
So if you want your mind blown, I had the Replacements on in the background because why not. The credits pop up and I see a name that looks familiar. And yep. Otto Hightower is Nigel ****ing Gruff. CANNOT BE UNSEEN.

Holy Shit! That blows my mind..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2022, 06:49 AM   #464
You gotta kill a few people

No shit!

"I'm wiry"

I love his voice in HotD.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2022, 01:46 PM   #465
sorta mod-ish

Haha, no shit? That's bad ass.

Here's another for you - Ser Westerling was the Saint of Killers on Preacher.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.