Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-16-2019, 10:21 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

The Future Owner of the Kansas City Chiefs, Gracie Hunt

Gentlemen.

This thread is set up so that we can appreciate of the next Owner of our favorite National Football League team the Chiefs of Kansas City.

Might I suggest we take a quick perusal of her Instagram feed, and share your relevant findings.

Link: https://www.instagram.com/graciehunt
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2020, 07:25 AM   #451
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Older gents? Hell, even a 19 year old would dive right in.
{triangle thing} This post is not disputed...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2020, 11:51 AM   #452
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Hah! I didn't want to be the one to say it, but those toes are not pleasing to look at.
Not that bad. She's no Victoria Justice in that department.

But like dude said, they'd still look just fine pinned behind her ears.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2020, 10:59 AM   #453
I'll be back.

pristine

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2020, 11:04 AM   #454
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Older gents? Hell, even a 19 year old would dive right in.
Ahhh, the CP I know and love.
tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-11-2020, 11:27 AM   #455
MVP

I might be in the minority, but I think her mom is hotter. Clark has clearly put his money to good use.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2020, 12:52 PM   #456
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
She's not gonna date Travis. She doesn't date the help.
Yeah and I'm sure Dad would give her a big fat emphatic NO on that as well.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2020, 12:54 PM   #457
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
I might be in the minority, but I think her mom is hotter. Clark has clearly put his money to good use.
Yep.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2020, 12:59 PM   #458
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
pristine

Yep, she's got the big, loose skirt on...she's definitely starting to pack on the lbs.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-11-2020, 01:38 PM   #459
Be Kind To Your Pets

I met her. She seemed really shy to me, which is weird, because she's obviously enjoying modeling. I think when she gets a few years older she'll actually look better as she grows into her body, so to speak.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2020, 01:39 PM   #460
Your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
I met her. She seemed really shy to me, which is weird, because she's obviously enjoying modeling. I think when she gets a few years older she'll actually look better as she grows into her body, so to speak.
She probably just thought you were creepy
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2020, 01:39 PM   #461
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Here is her mom and her grandma. I doubt it.
Those cans on mom. I wonder if she picked the size or if dad made that call.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2020, 01:41 PM   #462
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn View Post
She probably just thought you were creepy
She hung out mostly with FDE....
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2020, 11:46 PM   #463
Inmem 2.0

Looks familiar
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20201221-234515_Instagram.jpg
Views:	483
Size:	80.9 KB
ID:	121676  
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2020, 11:18 AM   #464
BAMF!

I get why she is getting love in here, but she just looks like any other generic white girl wannabe model to me. Boring. Whoever is taking her photos for Instagram sucks, too. In her pictures she is trying so hard it makes me cringe.
bowener has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2020, 11:21 AM   #465
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowener View Post
I get why she is getting love in here, but she just looks like any other generic white girl wannabe model to me. Boring. Whoever is taking her photos for Instagram sucks, too. In her pictures she is trying so hard it makes me cringe.
She's a perfect WASP princess.

**** you.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote