Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-28-2021, 07:32 AM  
Keep Camp Home!

***** Official '21/'22 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-04-2022, 11:11 PM   #4621
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
I think he will. Reminds me quite a bit of Danny Green, who has been in the league forever. He'll have all the open corner 3s with space he could ever want there.
Hope so. I'm like never right projecting guys to the league, but it sure seems like he should get reps in the league.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2022, 11:14 PM   #4622
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I think KCC should have to subscribe to the boat racing channel for the next 5 years. Lololol

We did it! Sooooo amped you guise
Reerun was the boat racer.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2022, 11:15 PM   #4623
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
Reerun was the boat racer.
Im changing my username to Boat_Racer

In honor of this season.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 11:15 PM   #4624

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Hope so. I'm like never right projecting guys to the league, but it sure seems like he should get reps in the league.
I’d like to see Braun and Wilson come back for another year.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2022, 11:18 PM   #4625
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
I’d like to see Braun and Wilson come back for another year.
Braun I think there is no chance he goes to the draft. Wilson, idk. He’s got a decent body but I’d stay if I were him. Like I said I suck at this.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2022, 11:19 PM   #4626

Thank you to whomever changed my username.

****ing legendary.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 11:19 PM   #4627
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Braun I think there is no chance he goes to the draft. Wilson, idk. He’s got a decent body but I’d stay if I were him. Like I said I suck at this.
Can't see either one being a 1st round pick, though that hasn't stopped others before.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-04-2022, 11:20 PM   #4628
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boat_Racer View Post
Thank you to whomever changed my username.

****ing legendary.
no longer Reerun'
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2022, 11:20 PM   #4629

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
no longer Reerun'
Old 04-04-2022, 11:22 PM   #4630
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boat_Racer View Post
Now all the noobs will have no idea of your history, a clean slate.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2022, 11:23 PM   #4631
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

McCormack can come back, right? I’d welcome him back.

Honestly less worried about Braun and Wilson. Dick and Rice are ballers.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2022, 11:24 PM   #4632
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
McCormack can come back, right? I’d welcome him back.

Honestly less worried about Braun and Wilson. Dick and Rice are ballers.
My understanding is that McCormack can come back. And you never know, he might. Self certainly wouldn't turn him away and he's not going to the NBA.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-04-2022, 11:27 PM   #4633

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
Now all the noobs will have no idea of your history, a clean slate.
Meh. They’ll be fine.

I’ll go back to Reerun_KC in time.

But while we’re celebrating…..
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 11:30 PM   #4634
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
My understanding is that McCormack can come back. And you never know, he might. Self certainly wouldn't turn him away and he's not going to the NBA.
With NIL, he might make more in Lawrence than Europe next year.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 11:38 PM   #4635
The pizza king of kansas

7 national championship is so good.
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote