Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2016, 01:44 PM   #4606
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Ban this ****er again.
I didn't know you were a racist.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2016, 02:06 PM   #4607
Ultrabanned

I had three dollar sliders from Arby's for lunch. Surprisingly good. Didn't have high expectations.

Made a michelada for the first time because of this thread and I'm really enjoying it.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2016, 02:07 PM   #4608
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I had three dollar sliders from Arby's for lunch. Surprisingly good. Didn't have high expectations.

Made a michelada for the first time because of this thread and I'm really enjoying it.
Always nice to have an upside surprise.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2016, 02:07 PM   #4609
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post

Well done, what did you put in it?
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2016, 02:10 PM   #4610
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
Well done, what did you put in it?
Busch light, clamato, hot sauce, soy sauce, worchestershire sauce, lime and salted rim.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2016, 02:12 PM   #4611
Ultrabanned

My go to every use hot sauce is Crystal. Cheap and tastes the way I like.
Old 10-08-2016, 04:21 PM   #4612
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Pouring Clamato and beer into a cup is not a michelada player.
Help me understand. I know there is some garnish involved, but outside of that what am I missing?
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2016, 04:32 PM   #4613
pie is never free

Gonna try a new taco recipe I found online tonight, except I'm adding a large, diced green chili and a jalapeno to the onion and green pepper

And having them in flour shells instead of corn

Tacos De Matamoros

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/86347/tacos-de-matamoros/
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2016, 04:36 PM   #4614
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
Help me understand. I know there is some garnish involved, but outside of that what am I missing?
Lime juice, celery salt, hot sauce, Tajín on the rim and a few splashes of worchestshire (optional). I'll post a killer recipe once this individual responds to my text.
Old 10-08-2016, 04:52 PM   #4615
Shit

I put tajin on all sorts of stuff
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2016, 05:09 PM   #4616
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Lime juice, celery salt, hot sauce, Tajín on the rim and a few splashes of worchestshire (optional). I'll post a killer recipe once this individual responds to my text.
People drink the generic version you were talking about, but this is what I was talking about. Mostly. Lime juice, salt, celery, hot sauce all included for sure. Worchestshire preferred for me.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2016, 05:16 PM   #4617
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Looks dr...........just playin' man. What did you stuff them with? Looks really good, guacamole would be a nice touch.

Sorry, just saw this. Beef, beans, and salsa. Wife's was beef, beans, cheese, salsa, and sour cream. She said she'd skip the salsa and sour cream next time and add them after frying.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2016, 05:55 PM   #4618
I like Pie!

I made an American style dough last night, probably the best I ever made. I'm not sure I could make it again as I had a few beers and just followed a basic recipe and really didn't use exact measurements.

The dough had that perfect balance of softness and final crunch when biting into it that I enjoy. Sorry, no pic of the crumb because it really didn't impress.

So pepperoni, mushroom and red onion pizza was for dinner.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	000_0013.jpg
Views:	395
Size:	135.1 KB
ID:	113026   Click image for larger version

Name:	000_0009.jpg
Views:	390
Size:	127.7 KB
ID:	113027  
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2016, 05:57 PM   #4619
Baba Ganoush

What's For Dinner? Here's Mine Vol. 3.

Here's the recipe for the Micheladas. I have had several different kinds and this place La Cabańa is hands down the best michie ever. It makes a big batch. You guys must try this.

64 oz regular Clamato
1.5 T celery salt
1 C fresh lime juice
1-2 T hot sauce (La Cabańa uses Tapatio, start with 1 just be on the safe side)
Salt and pepper to taste.

Don't forget Tejín on the rim and ice. They should look exactly like this.

Last edited by In58men; 10-08-2016 at 06:13 PM..
Old 10-08-2016, 07:54 PM   #4620
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
I made an American style dough last night, probably the best I ever made.

So pepperoni, mushroom and red onion pizza was for dinner.
Are you using a ruler, T-square, scale, caliper, micrometer and level to make absolutely sure your pizza has the EXACT ratio on each slice and across the whole pie?

Damn thing looks too perfect to be real! Nice job
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.