Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 10:00 PM  

The 10pm thread (archived)

The big anti-hijack thread.....
Talk about anything, but if this works than we don't have to keep looking around all the threads to see who is still on tonight, and every night, or even every day! Talk about the chiefs, talk about tomorrow, talk about football, politics or even how to do flooring and the applicable budget. What you're drinking, how hard it is to sleep, etc. Every thing is acceptable in this thread.....

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...om.html?sort=2 see for yourself, it is ten o'clock somewhere.

Last edited by DaFace; 01-10-2013 at 11:34 PM..
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-20-2007, 02:58 AM   #4606
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv
You hold the shit in.
nope seems to be spouting it rather freely
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-20-2007, 02:58 AM   #4607
In Search of a Life

just got home, anything big happen?
SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-20-2007, 02:58 AM   #4608
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy
that's not really why i prefer them
it's deeper than that
both my exwives were brunnettes, which as it turns out is the mark of the beast
So now I'm a beast?
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-20-2007, 02:59 AM   #4609
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPchief
There you are! Been wondering about you.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-20-2007, 02:59 AM   #4610
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv
So now I'm a beast?
well no, but honey we got to talk about hair dye
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-20-2007, 03:00 AM   #4611
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy
well no, but honey we got to talk about hair dye
No way am I going blonde. Would you settle for Auburn?

Old 01-20-2007, 03:00 AM   #4612
Shit Stopper Extraordinaire

Quote:
I here you know everything about n00bs (sp?)??is this true?
ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.

Old 01-20-2007, 03:01 AM   #4613
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv
No way am I going blonde. Would you settle for Auburn?
deal

you had me at hello

Old 01-20-2007, 03:02 AM   #4614
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
I stepped on a plug today and bruised the bottom of my foot.

Old 01-20-2007, 03:05 AM   #4615
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmodiumAD
I here you know everything about n00bs (sp?)??is this true?
Where did you hear that?
SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-20-2007, 03:05 AM   #4616
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv
I stepped on a plug today and bruised the bottom of my foot.
wha..........?

Old 01-20-2007, 03:06 AM   #4617
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Where did you hear that?

it's on the restroom wall

Old 01-20-2007, 03:06 AM   #4618
Shit Stopper Extraordinaire

Quote:
Where did you hear that?
From some guy named FAX
ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.

Old 01-20-2007, 03:06 AM   #4619
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv
Story time...

I was cleaning out my fishtank today. I carried the filter over to the counter by the sink. Just then, my phone rings. I go to get the phone, but I don't pay attention to where the plug to the filter is at on the floor. I stepped right on it. Hurt like a bitch. I checked my foot. No open wounds. I checked the plug. Tongs still in tact. I'm at work tonight when I notice the bottom of my foot is starting to hurt. Finally, I take my shoe and sock off, and there is a big ol' nasty square bruise on the bottom of my foot.

No moral or point to the story. Just wanted to share about my boo-boo.

Old 01-20-2007, 03:06 AM   #4620
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv
There you are! Been wondering about you.

Had to work. Left about 1 am then went to the bar for a few beers. Crazy shit happpened tonight. Transformer blew about 20 minutes to close so the resteraunt didn't have any power. Trying to close with only flood lights sucks.

Closed Thread