Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

What you got?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-10-2015, 11:25 PM   #4591
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
We had Texas Roadhouse with the in-laws. And yes, I actually like Texas Roadhouse.
Nothing wrong with that. This place is bat shit crazy when it comes to food.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-11-2015, 10:49 AM   #4592
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Nothing wrong with that. This place is bat shit crazy when it comes to food.
Don't let him off that easy.

He ate at a chain restaurant! He needs to be punished for these transgressions!
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-11-2015, 10:52 AM   #4593
Cast Iron Jedi

Jim N Nick's at an airport...
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-11-2015, 10:54 AM   #4594
Baba Ganoush

We have a Logan's Roadhouse here and it was complete shit. I never once denied any place (even fast food) my money except here. I told them I wasn't paying for the meal and I only took two bites and stopped. I told the waiter I was done and take it off my bill. I was livid. This happened about 4 years ago and I still never got like that.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-11-2015, 11:03 AM   #4595
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
We have a Logan's Roadhouse here and it was complete shit. I never once denied any place (even fast food) my money except here. I told them I wasn't paying for the meal and I only took two bites and stopped. I told the waiter I was done and take it off my bill. I was livid. This happened about 4 years ago and I still never got like that.

What was wrong with it? And you didn't even give them a chance to correct the problem?

Old 04-11-2015, 04:12 PM   #4596
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
What was wrong with it? And you didn't even give them a chance to correct the problem?
I was in a bad mood to begin with. When I got my side salad the cap on the pepper fell off. I asked for a new salad. It was a roast beef dinner iirc. They just threw a little mound on top of one slice of Texas toast. I took the roast beef off and the bread was just soggy and falling apart. The vegetables were horrible and cold. I never been so upset. I even asked for a steak to be medium rare and received it well done at Outback, didn't bother as much as Logan's did.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-11-2015, 05:02 PM   #4597
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
I was in a bad mood to begin with. When I got my side salad the cap on the pepper fell off. I asked for a new salad. It was a roast beef dinner iirc. They just threw a little mound on top of one slice of Texas toast. I took the roast beef off and the bread was just soggy and falling apart. The vegetables were horrible and cold. I never been so upset. I even asked for a steak to be medium rare and received it well done at Outback, didn't bother as much as Logan's did.
Dude, You should spend some time jerking off livestock. Then that stuff really wouldn't bother you any more.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-12-2015, 12:49 PM   #4598
Baba Ganoush

I really like these flat iron steaks. Good bang for your buck.

I'm going to need a bigger plate

Last edited by In58men; 04-12-2015 at 12:56 PM..

Old 04-12-2015, 02:11 PM   #4599
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Not always cheap, but awesome. And I have a vacuum marinator, so it's even more awesome...

I've convinced my neighbors that once they get beyond their "tender = better" issues, flat iron and flank steaks are about as tasty a cut of meat as you'll find. They seem to always want me to prove it again!

Quote:
I really like these flat iron steaks. Good bang for your buck.

I'm going to need a bigger plate
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-12-2015, 07:59 PM   #4600
Baba Ganoush

Old 04-13-2015, 08:37 AM   #4601
MVP

I made sweet and sour catfish using catfish nuggets that I fried in cornstarch and egg white mixture. It was awesome.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0826.JPG
Views:	135
Size:	123.2 KB
ID:	109582  
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-13-2015, 10:58 AM   #4602
I'll be back.

2nd batch of hummus put curry powder and a bit of cayenne in. Holy shit it was good.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-13-2015, 12:10 PM   #4603
pie is never free

Quote:
Beautiful.

I dont think there is a simpler yet more perfect food on this planet than carne asada tacos like that... never thought to add guac to one, what the hell is wrong with me?
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-13-2015, 01:59 PM   #4604
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Beautiful.

I dont think there is a simpler yet more perfect food on this planet than carne asada tacos like that... never thought to add guac to one, what the hell is wrong with me?
The wife went to lunch and brought the rest home. I was like oh shit it's about to go down. I used my left over flat iron steak from lunch and just needed the corn torts, cilantro and onion. Worked out well.

Old 04-13-2015, 02:31 PM   #4605
pie is never free

They look incredible, matter of fact I'm making some this weekend... **** it.

Just a few simple ingredients make such a perfect marriage of flavors... and while I prolly wont make it scratch, there WILL be guac from the deli on hand.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread