Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-16-2019, 04:17 PM  
Baby Cry Cry

Schefter: Jalen Ramsey has asked for a trade

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...813515777?s=21
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-20-2019, 01:37 PM   #4591
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Petro is one of my favorite local guys, but he's never struck me as someone with any inside connections. So he's probably talking his gut feeling, and he's never been what I'd call wildly optimistic.
He said he talked to people at the league office and with the Jags organization... not sure why they would tell him one way or another... I wouldn’t let a talk show guy get the scoop.. and I like him...
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2019, 01:37 PM   #4592
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bewbies View Post
You follow Marty on Twitter is a good message board insult.
Did your mother follow Marty on Twitter when she was pregnant with you?
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2019, 01:39 PM   #4593
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
Same here the other day. I think the last straw was when he was mocking Nate
Taylor's sources.
He was not mocking his source. He was indicating something he said had validity by mentioning a possible source.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2019, 01:39 PM   #4594
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Did your mother follow Marty on Twitter when she was pregnant with you?
His mother WAS Marty on Twitter back in the day. That's how she got knocked up.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2019, 01:39 PM   #4595
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Petro is one of my favorite local guys, but he's never struck me as someone with any inside connections. So he's probably talking his gut feeling, and he's never been what I'd call wildly optimistic.
I don't think he has NFL connections like Schefter/Rappaport, but I suspect he has some Vegas connections that might influence his opinion.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 01:42 PM   #4596
oxymoron

Quote:
I don't think he has NFL connections like Schefter/Rappaport, but I suspect he has some Vegas connections that might influence his opinion.
I'd suspect that Vegas is as in the dark as the rest of us right now. Unless a deal is already done and they're just waiting to announce on Monday. But that's not how it appears right now.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2019, 01:42 PM   #4597
Cheat Death

Quote:
His mother WAS Marty on Twitter back in the day. That's how she got knocked up.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2019, 01:42 PM   #4598
In Search of a Life

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-20-2019, 01:45 PM   #4599
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
He was not mocking his source. He was indicating something he said had validity by mentioning a possible source.
Bullshit. It was passive-aggressive crap.

"Nate is fed directly from Ted Crews, VP of Communication. Take it for what it’s worth."

He's intimating that Nate is just passing along the company line, and thus doesn't have any real information.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2019, 01:45 PM   #4600
SuperBowl or bust

Mo
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2019, 01:45 PM   #4601
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
This. This is boner worthy.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-20-2019, 01:46 PM   #4602
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrwheader View Post

Just be careful. He might grab it
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2019, 01:46 PM   #4603
Starter

So do ppl still think chiefs? Or ravens now?
ChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefoftheKeyboard is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 09-20-2019, 01:46 PM   #4604
I'll be back.

Quote:
Bullshit. It was passive-aggressive crap.

"Nate is fed directly from Ted Crews, VP of Communication. Take it for what it’s worth."

He's intimating that Nate is just passing along the company line, and thus doesn't have any real information.
You are reading too much into it.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2019, 01:48 PM   #4605
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrwheader View Post

Why
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.