Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-15-2022, 08:06 AM   #45946
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
I don't want to run a Chiefs fan off of their own forum.

I don't understand why you take it so personally when I don't log in for a couple of weeks. I was here on October 16th and took a break until the week of the first Broncos and Chiefs game on November 30th. After Denver lost, I was here posting for three consecutive days.

When Denver is good, or at least interesting, I spend more time following them, and as a consequence, I spend more time on Chiefs Planet.

When Denver is trash, I basically watch the games on Sunday and ignore them the rest of the week, and as a consequence, I spend less time on Chiefs Planet.
If it were only that simple. You're an exhausting ass... and you do disappear. You post every possible thing related to Denver at this time of the year, 98% of which means very little.

And, then when things get tight, you bail to escape ridicule. Everything is awesome... until it's not and then you are gone. Post 1/4 of what you typically post and while still obnoxious, it would be much more tolerable.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2022, 08:22 AM   #45947
MVP

Quote:
...It’s funny that TEX calls for a ban as soon as he sees how loaded the Broncos are.

#13Straight
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2022, 08:27 AM   #45948
No Keys, No Problem

Ban people for sports takes? Good grief, sounds like someone is a pussy. A weeping red and yella vag.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2022, 08:41 AM   #45949
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
Ban people for sports takes? Good grief, sounds like someone is a pussy. A weeping red and yella vag.
No, ban someone for being even more of a colossal Dipshit than you. You're siding with the an imbecile here. Fool. But that's so you...
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 08-15-2022, 08:48 AM   #45950

Quote:

I don't understand why you take it so personally when I don't log in for a couple of weeks. I was here on October 16th and took a break until the week of the first Broncos and Chiefs game on November 30th. After Denver lost, I was here posting for three consecutive days.

When Denver is good, or at least interesting, I spend more time following them, and as a consequence, I spend more time on Chiefs Planet.

When Denver is trash, I basically watch the games on Sunday and ignore them the rest of the week, and as a consequence, I spend less time on Chiefs Planet.
In other words, you KNOW that Last Place Denver is going to finish last again.

You're so much of a front running tool, who sucker punches and runs. I knew you wouldn't take me up on it.
Old 08-15-2022, 08:48 AM   #45951
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
If it were only that simple. You're an exhausting ass... and you do disappear. You post every possible thing related to Denver at this time of the year, 98% of which means very little.

And, then when things get tight, you bail to escape ridicule. Everything is awesome... until it's not and then you are gone. Post 1/4 of what you typically post and while still obnoxious, it would be much more tolerable.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2022, 08:53 AM   #45952

Quote:
I dunno, but I am sure of this... no matter what Denver decides to do, it's the wrong path in your world.

I support you.
Of COURSE EVERYTHING Denver does will be wrong!!!!

Knowmo is the type of fan that you don't want on your side. I get it...
Old 08-15-2022, 08:54 AM   #45953
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
No, ban someone for being even more of a colossal Dipshit than you. You're siding with the an imbecile here. Fool. But that's so you...
I am not siding with you on this one. If that posters gets your jimmies all Russell'd up...then maybe you need a self-imposed break.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-15-2022, 09:07 AM   #45954
Threepeat!

Quote:

T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2022, 09:16 AM   #45955
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
I am not siding with you on this one. If that posters gets your jimmies all Russell'd up...then maybe you need a self-imposed break.
It has nothing to do with banning someone for talking sports or posting in general. It's the massive amount of shit posts. I mostly just ignore the poor soul and it is funny how everyone feeds the troll, it's like Clayton Part II.

I would suggest throttling the # of posts he can make in a day to like 5 and call it a good deal.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-15-2022, 09:30 AM   #45956
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
It has nothing to do with banning someone for talking sports or posting in general. It's the massive amount of shit posts. I mostly just ignore the poor soul and it is funny how everyone feeds the troll, it's like Clayton Part II.

I would suggest throttling the # of posts he can make in a day to like 5 and call it a good deal.
I understand what you are saying, but it sounds like a bunch of nonsense. It's just trash talk. I find it amusing.
Old 08-15-2022, 09:43 AM   #45957
MVP

Quote:

So you won't take that bet? You're not confident that your "loaded roster" will finish better than last place?
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-15-2022, 09:54 AM   #45958
MVP

A lot of Denver fan talk a big game in the offseason......til you bring a bet to the table.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-15-2022, 10:01 AM   #45959
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Czervik View Post
It is unfortunate that BlowMo disappears when their season goes south.
Most Men stick around and take the shit coming their way. Especially with
as much garbage as he posts. Not BlowMo....Takes the Coward approach.

He would be respected more if he hung around but he’s just a weak character poster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2022, 10:22 AM   #45960
MVP

Quote:
I dunno, but I am sure of this... no matter what Denver decides to do, it's the wrong path in your world.
Nah...I'm pretty pragmatic when it comes to how your crap organization builds it's team.

Moobs would have been a decent move for a single 1st round pick + taking on his new contract demands.

What you dont do is trade away your future...both financially and draft capital.

It's a SB or bust move...but with a mediocre roster and an entirely new coaching staff.

It's counter intuitive...everything would have to break right for them to just to make the post-season...including health. You've already lost your best WR...and your LB is out for a while. You guys cant afford to drop any games...it an extremely thin-line situation.

The staff is set up to fail as they wont have the resources to adequately build the roster depth how they want....essentially have to make it work with what they have for a few seasons.

Fans just see it as "We finally have a functioning QB...SB"

I see it as a marketing campaign band-aid ...and the media mouthpieces have been instructed to sell it.

In the end...none of this really matters. The NFL actively partnering and promoting sports gambling is one of the strangest developments since I starting watching...They used to be publicly adamant against all forms of betting. No other Sports league does it...because they cant. This is the beauty of legally being created as an "entertainment' entity.

What this means, going forward, is there will be an increased amount money (100's of millions) every week placed on games...which means increasingly bigger loss risks for Vegas.

Every post-season game last year not only covered the spread but the over/under...it's nearly impossible...like winning the lottery but Vegas always manages to do it.

You're going to see more and more bizarre games like the Jaguars beating the Titans...or the Cowboys being down 30-0 against Denver. This is why there is a sudden emphasis on illegal contact this year...it's a point-shaving technique masked as fair play.

Seriously...millions of dollars will hang in the balance of a piece of yellow cloth. They more money at stake...the more the certainly of corruption.

I could go on how this is a deliberate Globalist erosion strategy of the one institution that is intrinsically American...and has historical/territorial implications. They hate history/past culture and want to reshape it...but this topic is for a different section of the forum.

Last edited by BlackOp; 08-15-2022 at 10:48 AM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.