Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-28-2020, 12:39 PM   #45766
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
No it is the opposite. We are behind Europe and it sounds like France is going on a lockdown albeit less strict than the original one.
Stop with the lockdowns.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-28-2020, 12:43 PM   #45767
Supporter

Results came back...not good...oh well...can't go back to work until Tuesday
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-28-2020, 12:46 PM   #45768
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
How are you feeling?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-28-2020, 12:49 PM   #45769
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Stop with the lockdowns.
They may have to do it because they fear their hospitals are about to be over run.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-28-2020, 12:51 PM   #45770
Please squeeze

Quote:
I am sorry.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 01:07 PM   #45771
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
How are you feeling?
For the most part I feel okay. Other than smell and taste I feel like I have a touch of the flu or a cold to be honest. No fever or cough. Can breathe fine, etc.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-28-2020, 01:10 PM   #45772
Supporter

Quote:
I am sorry.
Thanks but it's all good. I figured the way this thing was going it was a matter of when and not if.

And just FTR, I have been fairly diligent about wearing a mask. If I had to guess I either got it from a particular co-worker or from the gym. But really wtf knows?

But as long as I feel good I go back to work Tuesday and my Wife's work said same for her as long as she has no symptoms and she doesn't even need to eb tested.
Old 10-28-2020, 01:19 PM   #45773
In Search of a Life

Quote:
No it is the opposite. We are behind Europe and it sounds like France is going on a lockdown albeit less strict than the original one.
They got cases down

We never did
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-28-2020, 01:26 PM   #45774
Please squeeze

Quote:
Thanks but it's all good. I figured the way this thing was going it was a matter of when and not if.

And just FTR, I have been fairly diligent about wearing a mask. If I had to guess I either got it from a particular co-worker or from the gym. But really wtf knows?

But as long as I feel good I go back to work Tuesday and my Wife's work said same for her as long as she has no symptoms and she doesn't even need to eb tested.
Take care of yourself. Have you been going back into the office? Hopefully wearing a mask kept your viral load down though.

I have a young coworker in IT that just tested positive and he isn't doing very well. kicking myself for letting some of these guys do work in the office.
Old 10-28-2020, 01:35 PM   #45775
Supporter

Quote:
Take care of yourself. Have you been going back into the office? Hopefully wearing a mask kept your viral load down though.

I have a young coworker in IT that just tested positive and he isn't doing very well. kicking myself for letting some of these guys do work in the office.
No, I haven't been on the office since Thursday. Symptoms started Friday night.
Old 10-28-2020, 01:44 PM   #45776
Elway be drinkin' again

France locking down the whole country
film at 6

https://www.theguardian.com/world/li...0804b842f0054d
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-28-2020, 02:00 PM   #45777
"You like to drink?"

Lockdowns are permanent

Masks are permanent.

Enjoy the rest of your lives.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 02:04 PM   #45778
King Sandbagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Lockdowns are permanent

Masks are permanent.

Enjoy the rest of your lives.
Good lord, man. Get a grip.
phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 02:07 PM   #45779
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
For the most part I feel okay. Other than smell and taste I feel like I have a touch of the flu or a cold to be honest. No fever or cough. Can breathe fine, etc.
That's great news, pete. Hopefully you stay in the "mild symptoms" group and recover quickly. Same goes for your family, man.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 10-28-2020, 02:42 PM   #45780
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
That's great news, pete. Hopefully you stay in the "mild symptoms" group and recover quickly. Same goes for your family, man.
What's not great is the 24 days of school my kid has to miss now....what a bunch of crap!