Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

What you got?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-06-2015, 07:14 PM   #4546
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Try St. Elmo's shrimp cocktail flambé.

I can see a new horizon.
Tell me that doesn't look like heaven

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-06-2015, 07:31 PM   #4547
Baba Ganoush

I was going to post this on FMB's chicken thread, but I was too lazy to search google for it. I love this easy to make rojo chicken. Only bad thing is the sodium. It's something I don't make all the time, but when I do it's worth it.

I cube up 2 boneless chicken and pan fry on the stove until all the water dissipates. No need to season since the sauce contains a lot of that itself. Use 3 cans and fill one can up with water and cook on high in a crockpot for 2 1-2 hours. I like to cut up a jalapeño for some heat

Great flavor!!!!

In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-06-2015, 07:34 PM   #4548
In Search of a Life

Quinoa, braised bok choy, and baked chicken breasts.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-08-2015, 06:32 PM   #4549
Baba Ganoush

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Don't buy it at Amazon, then.

They sell it at WalMart, and sometimes at Sam's, at about 1/2 that price. I bought a case for $1 a bottle at Cargo Largo, so no worries here.

Some of the best shit I ever had. Very spicy, but damn good. As I wipe the sweat from my forehead and suck in my snot I can stop saying "this is damn good"
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-08-2015, 06:57 PM   #4550
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post

Some of the best shit I ever had. Very spicy, but damn good. As I wipe the sweat from my forehead and suck in my snot I can stop saying "this is damn good"
Heh, I just polished off 1/3 of a jar after getting some fresh chips at the market not 20 minutes ago.

When you mentioned garlic, I thought it might be for you.

If you still have the camera out, show the good folks the hunks on garlic in there.

Last edited by Baby Lee; 04-08-2015 at 07:03 PM..
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-08-2015, 06:58 PM   #4551
Mod Team

I've never had Swordfish.

Today I bought some Swordfish.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-08-2015, 06:59 PM   #4552
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I've never had Swordfish.

Today I bought some Swordfish.
Halle Berry's boobs are awesome.

Old 04-08-2015, 07:01 PM   #4553
Mod Team

Quote:
Halle Berry's boobs are awesome.
No I never saw that movie but I might have seen her boobs somewhere.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-08-2015, 07:08 PM   #4554
Baba Ganoush

BBQ'ed some chicken breast tonight.

Old 04-08-2015, 08:08 PM   #4555
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Heh, I just polished off 1/3 of a jar after getting some fresh chips at the market not 20 minutes ago.

If you still have the camera out, show the good folks the hunks on garlic in there.
Just read this. It's back in refrigerator. I highly recommend this stuff even if you're not a garlic lover. Tons of flavor going on in one jar.

Old 04-08-2015, 08:13 PM   #4556
Take a Chill Pill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Sounds like crème fraîche.
Crema and creme fraiche are different. Crema is more liquidy.

Edit: I just read through the thread and it appears crema is pretty all encompassing, but just the crema I'm used to here in San Diego is runny.
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-09-2015, 09:40 AM   #4557
Ain't no relax!

Quote:

Too much garlic for me.....
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-09-2015, 09:42 AM   #4558
Still Mental

Fried food with a side of indigestion.
Faddy Yomama is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.

Old 04-09-2015, 09:55 AM   #4559
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faddy Yomama View Post
Fried food with a side of indigestion.
God you're already dumb

Old 04-09-2015, 10:08 AM   #4560
Still Mental

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
God you're already dumb
God you're an asshole
Faddy Yomama is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.

Closed Thread