Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-07-2022, 07:08 PM   #45451
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post

Predictably, KC fans think there's hope for Lock's career as soon as he's not a Bronco.
It's true though. Predictably.
His coaches were total ass in Denver.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 08-07-2022, 07:13 PM   #45452
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:

Predictably, KC fans think there's hope for Lock's career as soon as he's not a Bronco.
Seems par for the course.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2022, 07:28 PM   #45453
MVP

Quote:

Oh, he sucks, but it’s not hard to envision him winning more games with a competent organization.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-07-2022, 07:42 PM   #45454
MVP

Funyun's treatment of Lock was heartwarming, for his AFC West foes
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-07-2022, 07:48 PM   #45455
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
It's true though. Predictably.
His coaches were total ass in Denver.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Seems par for the course.
Not sure I follow. Here are the recent QB records since leaving Denver:

Siemian: 0-5
Flacco: 0-5
Keenum: 3-7

In what world is a QB improving after leaving Denver “par for the course”?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
Oh, he sucks, but it’s not hard to envision him winning more games with a competent organization.
You know he went to the Seahawks, right?
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-07-2022, 08:31 PM   #45456

Quote:

You don't follow because you don't want to. You do know that Seattle has much better coaches and Wr's, right?
BTW, how did Teddy Bridgewater, Keesum and Flacco do before they went to Denver? See what I did there? It works both ways.

Also, I never said anything about par for the course. All I said was he has a better shot in Seattle because he had no shot in Denver with that ASS coaching staff. And anyone with half a brain can see that. Which might be why you're having issues with it.
Old 08-07-2022, 08:38 PM   #45457
The Seated Villain

Quote:
You don't follow because you don't want to. You do know that Seattle has much better coaches and Wr's, right?
BTW, how did Teddy Bridgewater, Keesum and Flacco do before they went to Denver? See what I did there? It works both ways.

Also, I never said anything about par for the course. All I said was he has a better shot in Seattle because he had no shot in Denver with that ASS coaching staff. And anyone with half a brain can see that. Which might be why you're having issues with it.
You should go convince a Seahawks fan about how good Carroll is.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-07-2022, 08:43 PM   #45458
Sexiest Athlete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
Mahomes could never

https://kkam.com/texas-tech-double-f...er-trick-play/

Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2022, 08:56 PM   #45459

Quote:
You should go convince a Seahawks fan about how good Carroll is.
Bet even Seattle fan would agree that he is MUCH BETTER than Fangio...You're probably literally the only one on the planet who might not think so.
Old 08-07-2022, 08:59 PM   #45460
Special Teams ACE!!!

How the **** is a flea flicker "unthinkable"?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2022, 09:03 PM   #45461
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Bet even Seattle fan would agree that he is MUCH BETTER than Fangio...You're probably literally the only one on the planet who might not think so.
Did I say anything defending Fangio? I only think Lock sucks.
Old 08-07-2022, 09:06 PM   #45462

Quote:
Did I say anything defending Fangio? I only think Lock sucks.
He does. But I bet you anything if he starts for Seattle, he will be better than he was in Denver. Denver had a terrible HC and staff. Seattle has better coaches than Denver had (Anyone does, maybe even Detroit) and also has better Wr's. At least he'll have a chance not to suck as bad.
Old 08-07-2022, 09:20 PM   #45463
The Seated Villain

Quote:
He does. But I bet you anything if he starts for Seattle, he will be better than he was in Denver. Denver had a terrible HC and staff. Seattle has better coaches than Denver had (Anyone does, maybe even Detroit) and also has better Wr's. At least he'll have a chance not to suck as bad.
No argument here. I’ll just say that “not suck as bad” is not what I want for my QB.
Old 08-07-2022, 09:23 PM   #45464
MVP

Quote:

Yep. A well-coached team that consistently goes to the playoffs (and fleeces people in trades).
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-07-2022, 09:26 PM   #45465
Consuming CP souls

Lock showing mote already than he ever did in pile high. Uh oh...
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.