Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

What you got?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-05-2015, 12:20 AM   #4531
sorta mod-ish

Man, went to Gordon Biersch tonight. Had the Swordfish with Jumbo Shrimp on the side. De-****ing-lish. Would the whole thing again. Highly recommend.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-05-2015, 05:07 AM   #4532
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
I don't think it was sour cream. They call it "crema", they have various kinds of crema, however, the texture and taste is very similar to sour cream

Sounds like crème fraîche.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-05-2015, 07:16 AM   #4533
Cast Iron Jedi

Mrs. FMB! Is determined to make shepherd's pie for lunch.

Old 04-05-2015, 09:09 AM   #4534
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
I don't think it was sour cream. They call it "crema", they have various kinds of crema, however, the texture and taste is very similar to sour cream
I've had crema which was different than this. This was thick. It wasn't thinner than ours. She told me it was the Mexican's sour cream.

According to this page, crema is Mexican sour cream.Then in the first paragraph says it's the Mexican version of French crème fraîche.

http://www.finecooking.com/recipes/h...our-cream.aspx
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-05-2015, 09:32 AM   #4535
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
You'll be safe from vaihmpers fo' awhile.

Let me know what you think.

Make no mistake, it's hot, but it's the slow burn that dawns on you about 8-10 chipfuls in. Lots of sweet garlic flavor in the mean time.
It's really good, I picked some up a couple weeks ago.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-06-2015, 12:05 PM   #4536
MVP

Well, I made a cheesy redneck trashcan smoker for low temp stuff like sausage. It's electric, so it'll only get to about 250 degrees, so it's very safe. Yes, I know, it's cheating since it's electric, but I've been out of town for a week with the family, and I had too much to do to mess with my WSM smoker, so, I thought I'd try bbq chicken for easter, with a couscous salad, and tater salad I make with cilantro, peas, cheese, and bacon. The results were damned good. Especially for a trashcan. The rods running through the top are for hanging sausages btw. As you can see in the pic, she held 220 degrees for the 4 hours I ran it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	160.0 KB
ID:	109541   Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender (1).jpg
Views:	110
Size:	115.3 KB
ID:	109542   Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender (2).jpg
Views:	122
Size:	178.9 KB
ID:	109543   Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender (3).jpg
Views:	121
Size:	150.1 KB
ID:	109544   Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender (4).jpg
Views:	113
Size:	132.1 KB
ID:	109545  

tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-06-2015, 03:55 PM   #4537
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
Well, I made a cheesy redneck trashcan smoker for low temp stuff like sausage. It's electric, so it'll only get to about 250 degrees, so it's very safe. Yes, I know, it's cheating since it's electric, but I've been out of town for a week with the family, and I had too much to do to mess with my WSM smoker, so, I thought I'd try bbq chicken for easter, with a couscous salad, and tater salad I make with cilantro, peas, cheese, and bacon. The results were damned good. Especially for a trashcan. The rods running through the top are for hanging sausages btw. As you can see in the pic, she held 220 degrees for the 4 hours I ran it.
What's the configuration under the lid? And is the bottom cut out, or just holes?
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-06-2015, 04:39 PM   #4538
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Mrs. FMB! Is determined to make shepherd's pie for lunch.
Did she?
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-06-2015, 04:53 PM   #4539
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Did she?
No. Unfortunately, she was more determined to do a shitload of yard work, and after we got done, she didn't want to do anything (neither did I, for that matter).

Old 04-06-2015, 06:14 PM   #4540
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
What's the configuration under the lid? And is the bottom cut out, or just holes?
There are three bolts run through the sides about two thirds of the way up that a grate sits on then em two more sets of bolts about six inches from the bottom and four inches from the bottom for a second grate and a 16" pie pan that I put wood chips in. I cut a hole right at the bottom edgs for a heating element that has a control knob. There is a mounting plate on the heating element so the temp control knob is on the outside of the smoker along with the plug in. It's pretty slick for stuff I mostly had in my shop. I got the element off eBay for $39
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-06-2015, 06:37 PM   #4541
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
There are three bolts run through the sides about two thirds of the way up that a grate sits on then em two more sets of bolts about six inches from the bottom and four inches from the bottom for a second grate and a 16" pie pan that I put wood chips in. I cut a hole right at the bottom edgs for a heating element that has a control knob. There is a mounting plate on the heating element so the temp control knob is on the outside of the smoker along with the plug in. It's pretty slick for stuff I mostly had in my shop. I got the element off eBay for $39
Sweeeeet!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-06-2015, 07:00 PM   #4542
Supporter

Really wish I had a St. Elmo's shrimp cocktail in front of me right now.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-06-2015, 07:06 PM   #4543
Gimme My Berries Back!

Dinner tonight— a hunk of ham.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-06-2015, 07:06 PM   #4544
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Really wish I had a St. Elmo's shrimp cocktail in front of me right now.

Try St. Elmo's shrimp cocktail flambé.

I can see a new horizon.

Old 04-06-2015, 07:11 PM   #4545
Mod Team

Lewdog has been cutting for about a month. Down 12 lbs so far.

Low carb dinner here. Ground turkey mixed with pork chorizo. Topped with Mexican cheese blend, black beans, onions, fire roasted green chilies, salsa and jalapenos.

lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread