Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-25-2024, 09:24 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Xavier Worthy Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-25-2024 at 10:29 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 08:02 AM   #436
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chieftain View Post
Third time Veach has drafted poorly in the 1st round. I am not a fan of Worthy whatsoever. Stupid pick and even more stupid, having to trade up for it when he would've been available at 32.
I truly hope this guy turns out to be a stud because it will be fun coming back to this post.

I am curious, though, which other 1st round picks do you feel that Veach drafted poorly?
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 08:02 AM   #437
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
The thing I noticed about these highlights is that the DBs never touch him.. It’s like running routes against air.. That won’t happen in the NFL.. If he can get off jams he will be a stud..
Yeah, it's one thing to say "He's 165 pounds, just jam him at the line of scrimmage" but if you take that shot, you better not miss.

He's got good route-running chops and tracks the ball well downfield to boot. He's going to create so much separation, and you know Reid is going to scheme him open (I imagine he's playing the dust off the "Tyreek Hill/DeSean Jackson" portion of the playbook).
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 08:05 AM   #438
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Meh.

Hopefully he isn't used as a Nagy gadget slot.

Passed on an alpha and McConk.

We don't scout WR's well.
Mecole was mostly a gadget player, yes. But he was more of an emergency plan.

And yeah, Skyye was a head scratcher.

Rice turned out to be a great pick last year.

Not sure where you're getting this. None of these players or situations were the same.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 08:07 AM   #439
Mahomosapien

Not sure if this has been posted. Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-26-2024, 08:11 AM   #440
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

The entire league had a trade embargo vs the Chiefs and the Bills choked and blew it… Buffalo delivers again.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2024, 08:12 AM   #441
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
Xavier Worthy needs a nickname.
Hear me out guys….

X-Factor.

We take it back.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 08:12 AM   #442

The fact that the Chiefs traded up for him does mean a lot to me. I seem to remember them saying something like there were only 16 or 17 guys they had graded first round, so this would mean Worthy was clearly in that list. I'm backing off of my "shoulda just waited and drafted Adonai" feeling.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2024, 08:13 AM   #443
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
He was SO sure the NFL would prove him right and Mitchell would come off the board after the "underwear Olympics" as he calls them
Pretty stupid take when the NFL took Reagor and Ruggs over Justin Jefferson.

I preferred Jefferson over Ruggs and I was right.

Didn’t hate Ruggs. Just like I don’t hate Worthy. Just prefer a 1 to a 2.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 08:14 AM   #444
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
Not sure if this has been posted. Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I feel for the guy, this is the second time the Chiefs have cast him aside.

That said, I'm not really sure what he thought was going to happen? I mean, he made a couple nice plays down the stretch but he is who he is.

Thanks for everything, Mecole. You're a legend and champion forever.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-26-2024, 08:16 AM   #445
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Mecole was mostly a gadget player, yes. But he was more of an emergency plan.

And yeah, Skyye was a head scratcher.

Rice turned out to be a great pick last year.

Not sure where you're getting this. None of these players or situations were the same.
He's been doing this in the draft forum for months now. He's gaga for Mitchell and thinks Worthy is a slot-only gadget guy.

Can't get past his feelings and is a card-carrying member of the "Chiefs can't draft WRs club" despite evidence to the contrary.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2024, 08:17 AM   #446
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
I feel for the guy, this is the second time the Chiefs have cast him aside.

That said, I'm not really sure what he thought was going to happen? I mean, he made a couple nice plays down the stretch but he is who he is.

Thanks for everything, Mecole. You're a legend and champion forever.
I’d still rather have Mecole over Skyy.

So to me it’s if we add more WRs in the draft that decides Mecole potential return.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 08:18 AM   #447
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chieftain View Post
Third time Veach has drafted poorly in the 1st round. I am not a fan of Worthy whatsoever. Stupid pick and even more stupid, having to trade up for it when he would've been available at 32.
Tell me about it. He whiffed with that Mahomes pick in the 1st round too. And how about Karlaftis and McDuffiiie while we're at it...
SHOWTIME has disabled reputation
Old 04-26-2024, 08:19 AM   #448
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
He's been doing this in the draft forum for months now. He's gaga for Mitchell and thinks Worthy is a slot-only gadget guy.

Can't get past his feelings and is a card-carrying member of the "Chiefs can't draft WRs club" despite evidence to the contrary.
Completely wrong. You aren’t comprehending the arguments well.

I hate the idea of Worthy as a gadget. Prefer him as vertical 2 decoy.
Old 04-26-2024, 08:21 AM   #449
Hello

Bring back Mecole, get rid of Moore and Ross
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2024, 08:21 AM   #450
Rookie

We're just fans. NFL personnel know a lot more than what we see. There's a reason why AD Mitchell got passed on by multiple teams. I've heard that he has issues with work ethic. Additionally, he has a medical condition that causes him to have mood swings.

Don't forget that AD was at Georgia. No one knew anything about him until he went to Texas. Why? At Georgia, the pass catcher room included Brock Bowers, McConkey, George Pickens...

Last edited by 843GTYellowJacket; 04-26-2024 at 08:28 AM..
843GTYellowJacket is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.843GTYellowJacket is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.843GTYellowJacket is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.843GTYellowJacket is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.