Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-11-2020, 11:50 AM  
In Search of a Life

I’m never leaving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Get this thread to 1,000 posts and I’ll tell you why.

Last edited by Bearcat; 04-29-2021 at 09:57 AM..
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2020, 08:45 AM   #436
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
I don't have a problem with shaking hands. I'll just do what I have always done, wash my hands before I touch my mouth or eat.
I never liked handshakes that much anyways. I was never worried about the germ part, it was more of that awkwardness of not knowing if the other person has a death grip or if they have the exact opposite, and then you end up being the one with death grip.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 08:47 AM   #437
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Clark View Post
I don’t know how things are done where you are? Where I reside men shake hands on deals instead of signing paper . I expect they wash said hands after taking a shit. I realize this plague changes things ,however I don’t see handshake going away. I carry a spray bottle of 99 percent alcohol spray the hell out of everything including my hands . I hope like hell that it kills the bugs?
Different line of work I guess , when you work in a hospital shaking hands is not the norm. You tested positive for Gonorrhea, let's shake on it.( I know that is not how you get STDs but still not very inviting)
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 10:50 AM   #438
Generational Player

If George could see us now...

MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 10:51 AM   #439
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Clark View Post
I don’t know how things are done where you are? Where I reside men shake hands on deals instead of signing paper . I expect they wash said hands after taking a shit. I realize this plague changes things ,however I don’t see handshake going away. I carry a spray bottle of 99 percent alcohol spray the hell out of everything including my hands . I hope like hell that it kills the bugs?
Use 70 percent--it works better because it takes longer to evaporate--more residence time on the surface = better at killing bugs.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 11:06 AM   #440
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Use 70 percent--it works better because it takes longer to evaporate--more residence time on the surface = better at killing bugs.
Learn something new everyday.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2020, 11:19 AM   #441
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
Learn something new everyday.
Yeah, it's really counterintuitive.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2020, 11:20 AM   #442
New and Improved

Quote:
Yeah, it's really counterintuitive.
And yet it makes sense.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2020, 11:30 AM   #443
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
I mean most the other Epidemiologist around the world , what organization are your referring to?
CDC, WHO and many many more.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-13-2020, 11:53 AM   #444
Gimme My Berries Back!

I'm still going to do the Italian greeting of a kiss on each cheek.

Can you imagine the amount of spray from screaming fans mouths at a sporting event.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2020, 11:58 AM   #445
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Screw that. Just double the quantity.

Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2020, 12:13 PM   #446
Andy Reid Supporter

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2020, 12:16 PM   #447
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Screw that. Just double the quantity.

Or get one of those little misting fans and fill it with 99%. Of course it could turn into a mini flamethrower real quick but at least you'd be sterile.
Old 05-13-2020, 12:17 PM   #448
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
CDC, WHO and many many more.
So you are disagreeing with him based on perception of an agenda and not his education, clinical reasoning or science
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 04:50 PM   #449
CHIEFS KINGDOM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
As someone who's watched WWE without fans a few times, it is ass, completely changes the product.
I've actually enjoyed it, cut dowm on runtimes, and the cinematic specialty matches from Titan Towers have been great. I enjoyed every match @MITB & Raw was actually entertaining the following night as well. When all this goes back to normal & WWE is no longer forced to be creative, I hope they still continue to do the cinematic specialty matches from Titan Towers or other locations.
PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-13-2020, 04:58 PM   #450
The Constitutional Choo choo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
So you are disagreeing with him based on perception of an agenda and not his education, clinical reasoning or science
Like you're not agreeing for an agenda.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.