Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-14-2023, 10:32 AM   #2
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
The bashes. Oh man. Legendary. Words can never describe it. People coming from across the country to hang with Joe. Any one who ever attended can attest to the feeling you had when you walked into that game room for the first time. My first time there he was worried that I would be mad because he had taken a pic my Delany painting(another thing that brought us together, we both had his jersey.) and had blown it up onto a banner. He was worried that it would bother me, when in fact it was nothing short of a compliment. That was Joe. I remember asking him about a month ago what was his favorite item in the game room, and he couldn't pick one. Easy to understand.

I love you, man.

RIP
Holy shit, that 5th picture is crazy.

Talk about big crowd. Arrowhead had less attendees in the 70's.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 124bash.jpg (59.7 KB, 80 views)
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2023, 08:07 AM   #3
best in the biz

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 132bash.jpg (73.2 KB, 105 views)
File Type: jpg 135 bash.jpg (64.2 KB, 97 views)
File Type: jpg 1357.jpg (67.9 KB, 92 views)
File Type: jpg 13579.jpg (26.1 KB, 94 views)
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2023, 05:04 PM   #4
MFIC

RIP Nzoner,

As I recall, he enjoyed ZZ Top. Thought this was suitable:

My condolences to everyone who knew him. He seemed like a very generous and gregarious guy.
I would have loved to go to a CP bash, but you other assholes ruined it with the whole Buck "hat burning incident". I imagine the below picture is evidence:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 13579.jpg (26.1 KB, 25 views)
Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2023, 06:50 PM   #5
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
RIP Nzoner,

My condolences to everyone who knew him. He seemed like a very generous and gregarious guy.
I would have loved to go to a CP bash, but you other assholes ruined it with the whole Buck "hat burning incident". I imagine the below picture is evidence:
I'm pretty sure that picture was from the Larry Johnson jersey burning fire. It may have been the same night that Buck's hat got burned.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2023, 08:00 PM   #6
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
RIP Nzoner,

Buck’s hat never actually touched Bob Dole’s ass, damnit.

It was all California camera tricks and disinformation.

Bob Dole was appalled by the result.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2023, 08:23 AM   #7
Indian Twitter

Didn't interact with Nzoner much over the years but he was obviously a great guy. I never attended a bash but allowing the folks from the Chiefs Planet to invade his home was very special. In the end he handled his problems like a man and when it was time to exit this world he did so with grace. May he now Rest In Peace.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-13-2023, 09:30 AM   #8
Wasted away again...

Damn Stevie, that was a hell of a nice tribute to Joe. I think you pretty well summed up what he was all about.

I've gotten through this so far with only a few tears, until now...
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2023, 09:35 AM   #9
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
Damn Stevie, that was a hell of a nice tribute to Joe. I think you pretty well summed up what he was all about.

I've gotten through this so far with only a few tears, until now...
Truth be told, you're not much different, Bob.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2023, 10:19 AM   #10
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
Truth be told, you're not much different, Bob.
Thanks brother.

Old 03-13-2023, 09:40 AM   #11
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

So sorry to here this. Joe was a very special person. He will be missed by all who knew him.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 03-13-2023, 10:13 AM   #12
Retired Bearcat

Damn.

I wish I had more to say.
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-13-2023, 10:52 AM   #13
New and Improved

RIP Joe. Too bad I never got to meet him.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2023, 11:31 AM   #14
In Search of a Life

Never met him in person, wish I had with the great stories being told in this thread... and so happy you are now reunited with your wife. RIP
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2023, 12:08 PM   #15
Take a Chill Pill

RIP Joe. Thanks for the hospitality.
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.