Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-20-2013, 03:00 PM  
Consuming CP souls

101 random roasts by misc Roastmasters - Thread #2

As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

73. Mr Flopnuts
(by Iowanian)
Spoiler!

72. patteeu (by frazod)
Spoiler!

71. Bob Dole
Spoiler!

70. Sweet Daddy Hate/Raised On Riots/Darth CarlSatan (roasted by Clay)
Spoiler!

69.Setsuna (by rico)
Spoiler!

68. Burt (by J Diddy)
Spoiler!

67. petez28 (by PGM)
Spoiler!

Last edited by Pasta Little Brioni; 07-01-2013 at 09:02 AM..
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 11:11 AM   #436
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Nope.

He's a dentist.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 11:14 AM   #437
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
The fact that he spent the time to calculate rep as a serious standard of worth scares me.

To me rep is nothing more than a PM system. It's a lot easier to access and usually funnier.
He didn't spend time calculating anything. The rankings are all on the members page.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 11:15 AM   #438
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
I forgot to reiterate in that post that the majority of my ancestors were originally from England. My last name is English...but sounds similar to "Suave," which led to the nickname, "Rico" when that song came out when I was 7 or 8 years old. So, the Donger = British. The anti-Donger's descendants = mostly English....crazy world.
Its not Saivilla its it?
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 11:16 AM   #439
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
He didn't spend time calculating anything. The rankings are all on the members page.
calculating might be the wrong choice of word. Point being, assigning worth to someone due to their rep is ****ing stupid.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 11:16 AM   #440
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
I forgot to reiterate in that post that the majority of my ancestors were originally from England. My last name is English...but sounds similar to "Suave," which led to the nickname, "Rico" when that song came out when I was 7 or 8 years old.
Fair enough.

Quote:
So, the Donger = British. The anti-Donger's descendants = mostly English....crazy world.
Here's where I don't follow.

At all.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 11:18 AM   #441
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
The misery and rage of your awful life oozes from your every post as surely as your BO stench oozes from your clogged pores. No degree is needed to see what a self-loathing prick you are.

Perhaps you should stick to jerking off when the price of gold falls, you tubby mutilated freak.
you suck at arm chair psychology.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-27-2013, 11:18 AM   #442
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
The fact that he spent the time to calculate rep as a serious standard of worth scares me.

To me rep is nothing more than a PM system. It's a lot easier to access and usually funnier.
That was a little creepy. Poundin bitches whilst draftabulating rep FTW!!!
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 11:19 AM   #443
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Its not Saivilla its it?
Nope. It's not that.

* Note: I am not calling you a "jarhead."
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 11:19 AM   #444
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
I don't know about that. He prescribed masturbation.

There's very few things psychologically that can't be cured with masturbation.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 11:19 AM   #445
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
It's not his day job.

He also doesn't complain about people ganging up on him...
Old 06-27-2013, 11:20 AM   #446
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:

* Note: I am not calling you a "jarhead."
Because that would be a bad thing?...
Old 06-27-2013, 11:23 AM   #447

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
Fair enough.

Here's where I don't follow.

At all.
cosmo referred to Donger as the "anti-Rico" (making me the anti-Donger) because his replies are so concise and mine are well, umm...widely believed to be ramblish. I thought it was funny. The fact that the anti-Rico and the anti-Donger descend from the same place = kind of crazy..... "crazy world."
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 11:23 AM   #448
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
It's not his day job.

He also doesn't complain about people ganging up on him...
Exactly. Frazod will go down firing and not till every bullet from every one of his 3000 guns has been fired by his bald fat ass.

Old 06-27-2013, 11:23 AM   #449
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
cosmo referred to Donger as the "anti-Rico" (making me the anti-Donger) because his replies are so concise and mine are well, umm...widely believed to be ramblish. I thought it was funny. The fact that the anti-Rico and the anti-Donger descend from the same place = kind of crazy..... "crazy world."
You are ****ing this up.

Are you Frankie?
Old 06-27-2013, 11:24 AM   #450

Quote:
Because that would be a bad thing?...
No.... just noting that the jpeg implied something else.