Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-17-2024, 12:38 PM  
Mahomes > God

Most overrated players in the NFL

So I came across this tweet and while I know PFF is garbage...it got me thinking about this topic and about George Kittle. What in the **** do people see that makes them hold him in such high regard???

He's played 7 season...broke 1k 3 times with 2 of those seasons barely being over 1,000...one season over 10 TDs, 4 of those seasons with 5 or less TDs and 2 were 6 TD seasons.

Not to mention he's been a complete non factor in both Super Bowls he's been in.

He's not even in the same galaxy as Kelce...I really wish someone would tell me what I'm missing here. He has a bombastic personality and is a goofball and talks a lot? Wow ok.

Who would you all say is massively overrated in the league by fans, media, etc.?
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-17-2024, 02:56 PM   #31
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

The entire San Diego LA Chargers team.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2024, 02:58 PM   #32
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

No way Lamar Jackson is more overrated than Dak Prescott. Both are chokers in the playoffs but one has been so good in 2 separate years that he won 2 MVPs (which should just be called the best QB in the regular season award). People just dislike him because he is a running QB.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2024, 02:58 PM   #33
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Idk how anyone can support any answer here besides Lamar Jackson. He’s the most overrated player by a long shot to me.

He’s not a top 5 QB and was only ever worthy of being one in 2019.

It’s annoying seeing this guy get called the best QB in the league by some analysts when he’s only thrown 30 or more TD’s once, has never thrown for 4K yards and falls apart every time in the playoffs.

"But you're not accounting for his running ability. He's an elite runner, so he must be an elite QB."
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2024, 02:58 PM   #34
Choco Favre

Tight end?
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2024, 03:02 PM   #35
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
"But you're not accounting for his running ability. He's an elite runner, so he must be an elite QB."
I was just going to say, oh boy, Virus will be here any minute now.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2024, 03:03 PM   #36
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
It's just a conversation starter...get's fans like you to create threads and talk about their content.

I just bid a project that would've leveraged AI to review all relevant online material for NCAA men's and women's basketball, scrub the commentary from the internet, mark it for sentiment scores and provide a daily report summarizing the metrics from yesterday's content.

This is an example of how these orgs determine the value of the content they put out and identify trends that would earn more engagement.
What will have the most impact and engagement.

You know, exactly what people expect from journalists...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2024, 03:05 PM   #37
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
Kittle is definitely one of the most overrated players in all of football. I would take 3 or 4 TEs over him without flinching. I can't remember a single play he's ever made in a game I watched that wowed me.

Comparing him to Kelce at this point is laughable. PFF picking him over Trav as the best in football does nothing but prove they're utterly clueless.
He’s not even the best TE in his conference. Sam LaPorta is incredible and is coming fast for Kelce as the TE top dawg.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2024, 03:07 PM   #38
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
No way Lamar Jackson is more overrated than Dak Prescott. Both are chokers in the playoffs but one has been so good in 2 separate years that he won 2 MVPs (which should just be called the best QB in the regular season award). People just dislike him because he is a running QB.

That Carton guy said last week that Dak was statistically as good as Pat over the last 2-3 years. That if Dak had been luckier in the playoffs he'd be considered as good as Mahomes or some such BS.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2024, 03:08 PM   #39
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post

I agree with this fully. Lamar is a game changer and requires a specific game plan to stop. Dak is a guy.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2024, 03:18 PM   #40
Special Teams ACE!!!

What drives me nuts about the Kittle shit is when morons get going about the blocking, they completely ignore what Kelce is as a blocker himself.

Kelce is fantastic as a blocker (whenever that occurs). He's not going to pancake anybody, but he's effective and gets the job done when he needs to. These Kittle nuthuggers seem to think he's a total finesse player who shouldn't even be classified as a TE. Just because a majority of his blocks occur as extensions of a route they seem to think that's a huge red mark against him. Okay, you want your TE smashing into dudes directly off the snap? Get a 6th OL. They're even better at that job than ****ing Kittle!
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2024, 03:20 PM   #41
El Gato Gordo Loco

I would say Creed Humphrey is up there. Maybe it isn't his fault and it's the scheme but we are God awful on short yardage and can never plow forward.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 4     Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2024, 03:20 PM   #42
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
That Carton guy said last week that Dak was statistically as good as Pat over the last 2-3 years. That if Dak had been luckier in the playoffs he'd be considered as good as Mahomes or some such BS.
Skip's new show without Shannon tanked in ratings this past year. FS1 needs a new village idiot to make people mad.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2024, 04:02 PM   #43
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
It's because they put all this value on his blocking. A good blocking TE isn't going to change the game.
Well it certainly hasn't won them any Super Bowls in recent history.

PFF is such a garbage clickbait site.
rydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-17-2024, 04:20 PM   #44
MVP

I wonder what their numbers would look like if Kittle was drafted by the Chiefs instead of the Niners and if Kelce was drafted by the Niners?

(Barkeep.....another beer please)
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-17-2024, 04:20 PM   #45
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
Jalen Ramsay.

I just don't see it. Dude gets burned all the time. He certainly doesn't deserve all the accolades he's gotten.
This 100% . I was coming to say him. The dude has lived off his first couple of seasons and is nowhere close to being as good as people.wanna act like he is.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.