Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-27-2024, 05:27 PM  
Admitted Planet Junky

Nazeeh Johnson interview talking about his and others ACL

Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-29-2024, 11:30 AM   #31
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by headsnap View Post
I sense some jealousy here...

it's not a good look....
Jealousy is worrying about taking something you have.

I believe the word you’re looking for is envious. No one is envious of someone who looks like that
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2024, 11:34 AM   #32
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeTheDog View Post
I missed the memo on why we should hate a guy who pours his life into covering the Chiefs.
If he releases one I'll come home after work and watch it so I get the just on what, if anything, happened football related today.

He doesn't claim to be a savant like that Toucan nosed blonde thing that's on NFLN that everyone seems to think is hot. Who actually is annoying. "Well, my system says..." Shut up - it's math. You use math. And a magic trick where you pull opinions out of your ass....like most talking heads.

He's just a guy who's a fan that covers Chiefs news. The end.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2024, 12:44 PM   #33
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
If he releases one I'll come home after work and watch it so I get the just on what, if anything, happened football related today.
He's just a guy who's a fan that covers Chiefs news. The end.
He has 228K subscribers. Someone is watching those videos.

I don't get the hate on here for him. He doesn't say he's a journalist, a reporter, some kind of insider or anything but he is a long time fan of the Chiefs. He's one of us. He's making a living talking Chiefs. You can jealous or say he sucks, then lets see your you tube show that would be better than this trash.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2024, 12:52 PM   #34
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeTheDog View Post
I missed the memo on why we should hate a guy who pours his life into covering the Chiefs.
I personally am not big on him mostly because he doesn't seem to have much in terms of original thoughts in videos IMO.

Every video he makes seems like just an aggregation of news rather than any real analysis. I don't hate him as much as apparently some people do... but the only real reason he's gotten as much traction as he has was his gaming YouTube's formula's when they started emphasizing shorts, which naturally emphasizes lowest common denominator videos.

I see why some people like him, and to each their own. Just not for me.

Last edited by kcgreene; 05-29-2024 at 12:55 PM.. Reason: Added the last line. No harm meant to him or those who like him, to each their own.
kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-29-2024, 06:15 PM   #35
Voodoo Chile

Let’s ride!
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.