Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-29-2024, 12:19 AM   #2
Keep Camp Home!

A sneed’s a fine something that all people need
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-02-2024, 03:28 PM   #3
Shoot the tube

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmh6476 View Post
A sneed’s a fine something that all people need
So I biggered my Factories, I biggered my roads, because a sneed is something that everyone everyone needs.
Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2024, 07:01 AM   #4
MVP

This has been gone over 100 times already. Sneed is older, not even close to the same player, has a knee and concussion issues, is the most penalized secondary player in the league and has never been a pro bowler or an all pro. Your looking at something closer to what Slay was traded for. I love Sneed as much as anyone but you have to be realistic.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2024, 07:15 AM   #5
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
This has been gone over 100 times already. Sneed is older, not even close to the same player, has a knee and concussion issues, is the most penalized secondary player in the league and has never been a pro bowler or an all pro. Your looking at something closer to what Slay was traded for. I love Sneed as much as anyone but you have to be realistic.
Lol @ pro bowler
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-29-2024, 07:39 AM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Yeah, the guy who shut down basically the NFLs top 5 wide receivers this year alone isn't valuable.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2024, 08:08 AM   #7
In Search of a Life

People who complain about Sneed's penalties obviously don't watch any games. He will purposefully take small penalties to get in the heads of #1 WRs and literally break them for the rest of the game. Oh no, an illegal hands to the face. So what, he limited the #1 WR to 4 catches for 35 yards and no TDs after that penalty. He has them hesitating off the line of scrimmage because they don't want to get punched in the mouth.
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2024, 08:16 AM   #8
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
Yeah, the guy who shut down basically the NFLs top 5 wide receivers this year alone isn't valuable.
It seems the general consensus is that at most we get a #2. There has been only a handful that got a #1. Doesn't mean he wasn't the best or near the best coverage CB in the league.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-29-2024, 08:47 AM   #9
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
I didn't say he wasnt of value. But these are the facts and this is what the argument against him will be like it or not. I'm not the bad guy. I'm just prepping you guys for the let down when its not two 1st round picks.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-29-2024, 09:14 AM   #10
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

How crazy is it that Washington traded Champ Bailey + a 2nd round pick to Denver for Clinton Portis 20 years ago.

The only RB in today’s NFL that you’d even consider trading a shutdown CB like Sneed for in a similar trade is Christian McCaffrey.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-29-2024, 09:40 AM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
How crazy is it that Washington traded Champ Bailey + a 2nd round pick to Denver for Clinton Portis 20 years ago.

The only RB in today’s NFL that you’d even consider trading a shutdown CB like Sneed for in a similar trade is Christian McCaffrey.
Just curious when did the Franchise tag change? I remember it used to work a little differently - but I don't remember how it worked exactly and when it changed.
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-29-2024, 10:42 AM   #12
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post

No RB is worth trading for these days. Maybe a 7th.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-29-2024, 09:55 AM   #13
MVP

Quote:
It's like you didn't even watch the games. This was his best year by far. He's 27, not on the wrong side of 30. He has missed two games in the last three years. While compensation is likely to be a second and change, I wouldn't be surprised if Dan Campbell paid pick 29. Got any other shit takes?
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-29-2024, 10:11 AM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
It's like you didn't even watch the games. This was his best year by far. He's 27, not on the wrong side of 30. He has missed two games in the last three years. While compensation is likely to be a second and change, I wouldn't be surprised if Dan Campbell paid pick 29. Got any other shit takes?
i wouldn't be surprised etiher. Theres been some two firsts talk "like Ramsey". I love sneed and would keep him. However my homer glasses arent thick enough to make me think hes getting a Ramsey haul. Just prepping this board for the next round of post Peters trade fall out. Dumbass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2024, 10:15 AM   #15
Three-Pat

Quote:
i wouldn't be surprised etiher. Theres been some two firsts talk "like Ramsey". I love sneed and would keep him. However my homer glasses arent thick enough to make me think hes getting a Ramsey haul. Just prepping this board for the next round of post Peters trade fall out. Dumbass.
To get that kind of haul for him they just need a GM like Les Snead. Doubt there are any GMs out there thinking like that right now.
tredadda has disabled reputation