Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-21-2021, 11:30 PM  
I'll be back.

Did Byron Pringle save our season?

If he doesn't run his ass off here it's 16-10.

That would have made it 19-13 before the Cowboys last drive.

Which would have made Dak a lot less desperate.

Holy **** byron ****ing pringle
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2021, 09:10 AM   #31
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Regarding the pick itself - man the Chiefs have a lot of drops that seem to go up on the deflection this year. They had 2 more yesterday that weren't picked that hit hands/chests and went up in the air. Pringle had one of them and there was another over the middle as well (I think Hardman).

It's been unreal how many bad breaks we've taken on balls like that this year. Most of them are plays in/near scoring range where we'd have gotten a new set of downs to boot.

Just teamwide execution issues that seem to be getting a little better but are still present week in, week out.
IIRC Tyreek had one across the middle on a low pass as well. It bounces harmlessly to the ground since there was no one in the area, but if there had been a defender trailing or a safety coming in, that would have been another bullshit tipped INT.

And I think what pisses me off the most is that our receivers have no reason to be dropping these balls like this. It's not like Pat is out here leading guys into potentially career ending hits across the middle. There's no need for the yips.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 09:17 AM   #32
Curmudgeon

I don't have a good number of how many were thrown behind the receiver, but the INT last night sure was. Normally Kelce pulls that one in and we go about our business. There have also been a couple of tipped ball INTs that weren't tipped in the past. It looks like the timing is still off a bit.
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-22-2021, 09:20 AM   #33
GDT Contributor

Terrible drop by Kelce. Awesome hustle play by Pringle.
493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-22-2021, 09:22 AM   #34
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
IIRC Tyreek had one across the middle on a low pass as well. It bounces harmlessly to the ground since there was no one in the area, but if there had been a defender trailing or a safety coming in, that would have been another bullshit tipped INT.

And I think what pisses me off the most is that our receivers have no reason to be dropping these balls like this. It's not like Pat is out here leading guys into potentially career ending hits across the middle. There's no need for the yips.
Pat is as good as anyone I've ever seen at protecting his guys on his throws. And people want to say that Mahomes throws a ball behind someone like Kelce on balls like that when it's actually perfect ball placement. He's putting it at a back shoulder or down an in or whatever to give his pass-catcher a chance to defend himself as he brings the ball in.

Yeah, there's really no justification for these drops. I wonder if part of it is that the offense is getting played tighter so fewer guys have open space in front of them as they catch the ball. So they're just not as used to getting those 'poorly placed' balls that allow them to defend themselves since in years past, they haven't need the ball thrown there.

They're used to catch and run balls and they're still operating as though that's what they're going to get. But man, playing against these bombshell defenses with guys coming downhill as the ball is being delivered, you try to do that every play and you'll get your receivers heads taken off on a weekly basis.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2021, 09:26 AM   #35
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman View Post
I don't have a good number of how many were thrown behind the receiver, but the INT last night sure was. Normally Kelce pulls that one in and we go about our business. There have also been a couple of tipped ball INTs that weren't tipped in the past. It looks like the timing is still off a bit.
That ball hit him square in the 7, man. Right through his hands and pretty much hit him square in the heart. If he missed at all, we're talking about inches.

Gotta catch that ball but Kelce was focusing on the run after the catch before he secured it. And I don't even blame him - that play was set up for another 20 YAC yards. But Kelce just has to bring that ball in.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2021, 09:37 AM   #36
El Gato Gordo Loco

Byron Pringle played 62% of snaps this week compared to 32% by Mecole Hardman.

Pringle is the #2 WR.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 09:37 AM   #37
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatinKS View Post
You can disrespect K-State, but that work ethic started because of Bill Snyder.
Whoa! Settle down there, little guy. I wasn't disrespecting KSU. My wife is a KSU fan. I am a KU fan. But I have much respect for Snyder. I give her crap all the time but I admit that Pringle is a player that just does what's asked of him and always plays hard.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2021, 09:47 AM   #38
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post

Pringle is the #2 WR.
I latched onto the dipshit from Florida and he ended up having negative football IQ.

I don’t want to curse my guy Pringle.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2021, 09:59 AM   #39
MVP

I like that Pringle guy.
Seriously, I do
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2021, 10:02 AM   #40
You don't faze me, Gobble.

Pringle had a great game. A couple really nice kick returns, a huge 37-yard catch, and that tackle to possibly save a touchdown.
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-22-2021, 10:11 AM   #41
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Pat is as good as anyone I've ever seen at protecting his guys on his throws. And people want to say that Mahomes throws a ball behind someone like Kelce on balls like that when it's actually perfect ball placement. He's putting it at a back shoulder or down an in or whatever to give his pass-catcher a chance to defend himself as he brings the ball in.

Yeah, there's really no justification for these drops. I wonder if part of it is that the offense is getting played tighter so fewer guys have open space in front of them as they catch the ball. So they're just not as used to getting those 'poorly placed' balls that allow them to defend themselves since in years past, they haven't need the ball thrown there.

They're used to catch and run balls and they're still operating as though that's what they're going to get. But man, playing against these bombshell defenses with guys coming downhill as the ball is being delivered, you try to do that every play and you'll get your receivers heads taken off on a weekly basis.
I don't know what the story is either, but as of now, I'm chalking it up to regression to the mean. We had a pretty nice run there of good execution. We might just be getting the bullshit bounces that we've been, for lack of a better term, deferring.

That about has to be wrong, but that's the best I have at the moment.

But yeah, that pass was as good as you can ask for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Whoa! Settle down there, little guy. I wasn't disrespecting KSU. My wife is a KSU fan. I am a KU fan. But I have much respect for Snyder. I give her crap all the time but I admit that Pringle is a player that just does what's asked of him and always plays hard.
Right, and frankly, if KU football could find a Bill Snyder, that would be the best case scenario. Hopefully Leipold is that guy, but it's unlikely he can build what Snyder did.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2021, 10:29 AM   #42
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post

Pringle is the #2 WR.
Been this way for two weeks now.

Hardman lost his job. Kinda sad TBH.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2021, 11:06 AM   #43
Life is changing..

Save our season?

No.

Make a great hustle play?

Yes.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 11:08 AM   #44
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Save our season?

No.

Make a great hustle play?

Yes.
Chiefs are not currently a playoff team if they lose that game.
Old 11-22-2021, 11:09 AM   #45
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Chiefs are not currently a playoff team if they lose that game.
If Pringle doesn't make that play there's no guarantee we lose either.

Pump the breaks.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.