Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-14-2020, 03:24 PM  
Banned

I love pro rasslin'....

.....been a fan since the late 50's, but.......pro wrestling is not essential and needs to be put on hold like the rest of us right now. How they are allowed to continue on is a mystery to me, it sends a really bad message to begin with.....the hell with our workers.

I had to go a market yesterday, we were out of milk/eggs/bread. I dawned my mask, and headed out. After grabbing the stuff I go to cash out, they had plastic glass seperating the cashier from the customer, yep....this was a first in my life, for a supermarket. That is what we are dealing with now, and we stiil have rasslin'?

I get the AEW, and the other smaller shows can't do this but the WWE could, Vince just gives his workers a bonus so they can go home and ride this out, to keep making them work during this is simply wrong.

I guess it will take a Russell Wilson, Christian McCaffrey to break a leg before they dump that stupid pro bowl, I guess Seth Rollins, Drew McIntyre would have to get sick before shutting down the WWE.

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 04-14-2020 at 03:29 PM..
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-14-2020, 05:56 PM   #31
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvinciBill View Post
Less than three days ago:
Beat me to it
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 05:56 PM   #32
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
We have to seperate those who came before Hulk Hogan from those who came during and after. How can we compare "Nature Boy" Buddy Rogers to "Nature Boy" Ric Flair, yep...we can't.

As ya probably know he started out in a tagteam The Freedom Fighters as Rock his partner Flash was Sting. Then off to Texas as the Dingo Warrior as a solo performer. So where would The Ultimate Warrior be ranked in the post Hulk Hogan era, how about.....30ish. Yep, I can think of 29 who made a bigger impact on the biz.

Who are those 29, and how many of them took Hogan’s belt after press slamming him?
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 06:01 PM   #33
MVP

I feel myself being transported, not to a different place and time, but a different forum.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2020, 06:08 PM   #34
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
I feel myself being transported, not to a different place and time, but a different forum.
sec
COSMIC FORCES HAVE BEEN UNLEASHED HOKE KOGAN
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2020, 06:55 PM   #35
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Who are those 29, and how many of them took Hogan’s belt after press slamming him?
Hulk Hogan
Ric Flair
Dusty Rhodes
Steve Austin
Randy Savage
Harley Race
Sgt Slaughter
Iron Sheik
"Superstatr" Billy Graham
Goldberg
Chris Benoit
Jake Roberts
Kenny Omega
Ricky Steamboat
Andre the Giant
Triple H
The Undertaker
John Cena
Rowdy Piper
Shawn Michaels'
Kurt Angle
Edge
Bret Hart
CM Punk
Randy Orton
Chris Jericho
Eddy Guerrero
Sting
Brock Lesnar
A,J,Styles
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
The Rock

Early Warrior/Sting....The Freedom Fighters

Yep, Justice, it was Rock in The Blade Runners.

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 04-14-2020 at 11:08 PM..
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-14-2020, 10:04 PM   #36
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint View Post
I think they still would have had to honor the gun
Don't get it.
Old 04-15-2020, 03:19 AM   #37
In Search of a Life

The OP rassles with his own homosexuality
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 05:35 AM   #38
Politically Incorrect

Superstar Billy Graham
Chief Jay Strongbow and Billy White Wolf
Stan the Man Stasiak and the heart punch
Ivan Putski the Polish Hammer
Ivan Koloff the Russian Bear
Nikolai Volkoff
Bobo Brazil
Tito Santana
The Iron Sheik
Sgt. Slaughter
Dusty Rhodes
Baron Von Raschke and the Brain Claw
Haystacks Calhoun and Gorilla Monsoon
George the Animal Steele
Professor Toru Tanaka
Mr Fuji and the hidden salt
Nature Boy Ric Flair
Blackjack Mulligan
Bob Backland
Bruno Sammartino
Ken Paterno
Andre the Giant

This was the pinnacle of when wrestling went from local small time to big time on TV and the characters grew to myth like status.

I watched every Friday night on Channel 9 from New York and on Saturdays.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2020, 09:14 AM   #39
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
The OP rassles with his own homosexuality
How long have you been homophobic?
Old 04-15-2020, 09:19 AM   #40
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Superstar Billy Graham
Chief Jay Strongbow and Billy White Wolf
Stan the Man Stasiak and the heart punch
Ivan Putski the Polish Hammer
Ivan Koloff the Russian Bear
Nikolai Volkoff
Bobo Brazil
Tito Santana
The Iron Sheik
Sgt. Slaughter
Dusty Rhodes
Baron Von Raschke and the Brain Claw
Haystacks Calhoun and Gorilla Monsoon
George the Animal Steele
Professor Toru Tanaka
Mr Fuji and the hidden salt
Nature Boy Ric Flair
Blackjack Mulligan
Bob Backland
Bruno Sammartino
Ken Paterno
Andre the Giant

This was the pinnacle of when wrestling went from local small time to big time on TV and the characters grew to myth like status.

I watched every Friday night on Channel 9 from New York and on Saturdays.
Ken Patera, Olympic weight lifter,

Yep, those were good times, tons of rasslers working because of all the alliances, hell...

WWF
AWA
World Class
Memphis'
WCW
UWF
Central States
Old 04-15-2020, 09:28 AM   #41
Banned

My son dropped in....

Ubeja...come over Friday night, we'll check out the rasslin' and share a pint, cool?
Mason....sounds good.
Ubeja...question (he knows rasslin') where would you put the Ultimate Warrior in the grand scheme of things?
Mason....ya mean like a ranking number?
Ubeja...yep!
Mason....hmmmmm? (thought for awhile) I don't know, 25 somewhere around there.
Ubeja...I was thinking more like 30ish.
Mason....nay, he's higher than that.

So....hmmm?
Old 04-15-2020, 10:04 AM   #42
pie is never free

A lot of these lists are missing some true early superstars

Superstar Billy Graham

Jimmy “Superfly” Snuka

Kerry Von Erich

King Kong Brody

Just to name a few...
Old 04-15-2020, 10:04 AM   #43
Hockey Town

Quote:

Superstar Billy Graham

Jimmy “Superfly” Snuka

Kerry Von Erich

King Kong Brody

Just to name a few...
Jimmy Snuka killed his girlfriend in 81, dude is a piece of shit.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2020, 10:06 AM   #44
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Jimmy Snuka killed his girlfriend in 81, dude is a piece of shit.
True, but OJ killed Nicole and still gets credit as a football player
Old 04-15-2020, 10:33 AM   #45
Banned

Quote:

Superstar Billy Graham

Jimmy “Superfly” Snuka

Kerry Von Erich

King Kong Brody

Just to name a few...
I mentioned Graham.

Thought about Kerry.

Yep, Snuka, Bundy need a mention, good ones.,