Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-09-2020, 05:20 PM  
Kind of a mod

A Countdown of the Bottom 24 "Least Helpful" Posts

By request...

Like yesterday, I'm lazy, so these will be ranked by total thumbs down (ignoring any thumbs up).
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2020, 08:06 AM   #31
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
DAMN I didn't score even one.

I'm slipping in my age.
Yep. I feel like such an under achiever......
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-10-2020, 08:13 AM   #32
Veteran

This was fun and not surprising to see the same few feature multiple times lmao
ChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-10-2020, 08:16 AM   #33
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
DAMN I didn't score even one.

I'm slipping in my age.
I know, me too, coulda swore I should've made the bottom 5 at least...but between Raiders fans, MAHOMO, Nickhead, and the rest...I mean, that's some real competition.

No shame in getting bested.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2020, 08:44 AM   #34
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
I know, me too, coulda swore I should've made the bottom 5 at least...but between Raiders fans, MAHOMO, Nickhead, and the rest...I mean, that's some real competition.

No shame in getting bested.
You'll always be in my bottom five, Rab.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2020, 09:45 AM   #35
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
...I just realized that I'm off by one in my count, so this actually IS the top 25, and all the numbers I've posted have been off by one. Oh well. Don't care enough to fix it, so we'll have to unsatisfyingly end at "#2".
Doesnt that make it the top 23 and not the top 25? Or bottom.

Whatever. I'm just happy for the thread.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-10-2020, 12:21 PM   #36
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
Doesnt that make it the top 23 and not the top 25? Or bottom.

Whatever. I'm just happy for the thread.
Yep. I'm good at math.

(Mostly I just did this in a rush yesterday and wasn't paying that close attention.)
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2020, 12:22 PM   #37
Kind of a mod

Also, I love that I got the gray box of shame for that.

I wear it proudly.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 04:20 PM   #38
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
You'll always be in my bottom five, Rab.
Quoting for rabblerouser to see.
KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.