Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-13-2020, 12:57 AM  
Most Valuable Poster

Now that we aren't perennial losers... how do we act?

I have nothing to bitch about... this is weird.

I'm good for the next decade... no sport wants... completely content.

This is ****ed! I'm used to being grumpy and negative about my teams. LOL

What shall we do?
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2020, 08:59 AM   #31
Supporter

Enjoy it while it lasts. I love posting Chiefs stuff and then my cousins (both Cowboys fans) make negative comments. I know they're just jealous and I am eating it up.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2020, 09:00 AM   #32
"You like to drink?"

Think about everything done or said by Patriots fans since roughly 2003.

Then do or say the exact opposite of that.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 09:07 AM   #33
Supporter

Worse.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2020, 09:07 AM   #34
Stroking to the SB Champs!

ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2020, 09:20 AM   #35
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
Yep, we all have kind of are like that these days. Especially us on this board here for over a decade. We suffered through so much fan anguish and disappointment together. Glad for all if us that we finally got to feel the happy part of being a fan, Celebrate with our friends and family.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2020, 09:24 AM   #36
Beyond the Rapids

We should expect to win. No more loser mentality. We've been there before so we should act like it.

We should also not care what the media or other fans say about us. Chiefs fans obsessed over that for decades needing the validation, but we don't need that now. We did our talking on the field this year and it should be that way from now on.

Getting bend out of shape over Skip Bayless or what people are saying in a comments section is loser franchise mentality. We are not a loser franchise. We are one one of the top franchises in the league. We the fans should raise our game too.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2020, 09:28 AM   #37
SuperChiefs

I've been pretty low-key. I don't want to be referred to in the same light as donkey/pats fans.

If someone engages me about the Chiefs, I'll show some pride, but nothing over the top arrogant like those ****s
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2020, 09:35 AM   #38
In Search of a Life

I know what you mean.

I can’t even bitch about Breeland Speaks anymore.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2020, 09:45 AM   #39
Special Teams ACE!!!

I live in Vikings country. All of my friends who are Vikes fans gave me an Eeyore-like "It's okay... you can talk about your team's SECOND Super Bowl... we don't mind..."

I never really talked shit about them before, and now I'm just going to walk on egg shells, basically. No, I'm not going to censor when I'm feeling joy over the Chiefs and their good fortune, but I won't ever do it in a condescending way around them.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2020, 09:49 AM   #40
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I live in Vikings country. All of my friends who are Vikes fans gave me an Eeyore-like "It's okay... you can talk about your team's SECOND Super Bowl... we don't mind..."

I never really talked shit about them before, and now I'm just going to walk on egg shells, basically. No, I'm not going to censor when I'm feeling joy over the Chiefs and their good fortune, but I won't ever do it in a condescending way around them.
yeah, I'm in Bucs country. They have had some good times and won a Super Bowl. Never really talked smack since we are not rivals and in recent times, they sucked as much as we did.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2020, 10:14 AM   #41
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
yeah, I'm in Bucs country. They have had some good times and won a Super Bowl. Never really talked smack since we are not rivals and in recent times, they sucked as much as we did.
Historically, TB has been a shit box organization. They had a GREAT run culminating in a SB (02)'99-02. Beyond that, they've been mediocre to awful in most seasons.

267-424-1
WOOF!

Chiefs
481-423-12
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2020, 10:25 AM   #42
Supporter

Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2020, 10:33 AM   #43
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

I'm wondering what to think about the upcoming wave of bandwagon fans. This really won't be an issue for locals, since they'll blend right in, but I expect I'll start seeing a lot of new instant Chiefs fan up here. On the one hand, it's nice to see other fans. But on the other hand, I realize that the mouthy millennial wearing a brand new Mahomes jersey with the tag still on it was probably wearing a Brady jersey this time last year.

So should the response be "Welcome to the Kingdom!" or "**** off, poser"?
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2020, 10:46 AM   #44
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I'm wondering what to think about the upcoming wave of bandwagon fans. This really won't be an issue for locals, since they'll blend right in, but I expect I'll start seeing a lot of new instant Chiefs fan up here. On the one hand, it's nice to see other fans. But on the other hand, I realize that the mouthy millennial wearing a brand new Mahomes jersey with the tag still on it was probably wearing a Brady jersey this time last year.

So should the response be "Welcome to the Kingdom!" or "**** off, poser"?
Yeah, those of us out of market will be dealing with people thinking that we just hopped on the wagon this year unless they know you. I'm already getting the "are you from KC? Why do you like them? When did you become a fan?" questions. I just answer their questions and show them my Chiefs tats. That usually removes any doubt
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2020, 11:27 AM   #45
MVP

The Super Bowl winning team looses to the worst team they play. Outside their division the following year. Super Bowl fan up & take it like a champ!
OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.