Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-28-2019, 11:01 PM  
Supporter

Anybody else up late tonight?

Had a funeral today, so I am working tonight, trying to stay awake.

Anyone doing anything good tonight?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2019, 11:54 PM   #31
Fish are scared of me

11 hours until game time.

Tick tock tick tock
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2019, 11:54 PM   #32
The Maintenance Guy

That's why none of you mother****ers will ever have my number
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2019, 11:55 PM   #33
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
11 hours until game time.

Tick tock tick tock
I should get my stuff knocked out. Barring breakdowns. Don't jinx me mother bitch!
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2019, 11:56 PM   #34
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
So I didn't know your FIL was in a band. I got a pretty good chuckle trying to imagine my FIL in one. He's about as far from it as you can get. However wife says he used to listen to polka records all the time
Oh yeah, he's a professional musician. Been in bands since the 70s. Never anything that really hit big (though he's technically in the Kansas Music Hall of Fame for his brief time with the band Fyre). Primary income is teaching music composition at a university, but he still gigs with a few bands all the time.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2019, 11:57 PM   #35
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
That's why none of you mother****ers will ever have my number

I had it once. When you rolled through Sidney and we had a hell of a nice time for 2 ****ing strangers that met in Nebraska on a Missouri football BB.
Old 09-28-2019, 11:58 PM   #36
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Oh yeah, he's a professional musician. Been in bands since the 70s. Never anything that really hit big (though he's technically in the Kansas Music Hall of Fame for his brief time with the band Fyre). Primary income is teaching music composition at a university, but he still gigs with a few bands all the time.
Huh. Seems like I should have known that.

Is that Fyre as in Fyre Festival? I don't think any of those dudes got into the HOF. LOL

Kidding.

That's pretty cool man.
Old 09-28-2019, 11:58 PM   #37
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Hi Buehler
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2019, 11:59 PM   #38
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:

I had it once. When you rolled through Sidney and we had a hell of a nice time for 2 ****ing strangers that met in Nebraska on a Missouri football BB.
It's probably still the same number.

007 has it too, better not give him any ideas.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2019, 12:00 AM   #39
The Maintenance Guy

Oh, and speaking of the porch room, it's now illuminated in Chiefs red. (NOT Husker red)

Old 09-29-2019, 12:01 AM   #40
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post

Hi Buehler

I hate you.

At least you didn't ship me an autographed picture. Ya ****s.
Old 09-29-2019, 12:02 AM   #41
Supporter

Quote:
Oh, and speaking of the porch room, it's now illuminated in Chiefs red. (NOT Husker red)

Noice.

I didn't see, did NU get stomped?
Old 09-29-2019, 12:03 AM   #42
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Noice.

I didn't see, did NU get stomped?
Old 09-29-2019, 12:03 AM   #43
Supporter

Quote:
It's probably still the same number.

007 has it too, better not give him any ideas.
Eh, I lost it somewhere along the way. I was going to text you about the bike thing, but couldn't find it.
Old 09-29-2019, 12:04 AM   #44
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Eh, I lost it somewhere along the way. I was going to text you about the bike thing, but couldn't find it.
Did you ever contact Trek about that? If so, they gonna do anything about it?
Old 09-29-2019, 12:04 AM   #45
Supporter

Quote:
I had to look it up. Woof.

Got bombed 48-7