Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-16-2017, 04:40 PM  
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

**MNF Colts @ Titans**

LOL if Matt Cassell gets the start for the Tits.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2017, 07:04 PM   #31
The Lede

In be4 the time change -

Oh wait, it is 9:04 ET

What's going on with MNF?

"...NASCAR"

Why is McDonowho talking about NASCAR?
Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2017, 07:07 PM   #32
The Lede

What is going on with Matty Cassell?

He is still in the NFL?
Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2017, 07:43 PM   #33
I’m a Mahomo!

Yuck
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2017, 08:04 PM   #34
The Lede

Mariottaception - oh, dear
Old 10-16-2017, 08:06 PM   #35
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
Mariottaception - oh, dear
hey wassup gurl

how YOU doin , beautiful?

Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2017, 08:08 PM   #36
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I'm sure Pagano will have his team in ship shape and ready to take on those Bengals
. I had forgotten that. Thanks for the laugh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
What is going on with Matty Cassell?

He is still in the NFL?
Yes. Should he be? Of course not.

Congrats on the Donk win Dylan. **** Donk Forever.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2017, 08:12 PM   #37
Please squeeze

Watching the Titans offense is a good sleep aid. I can’t believe they run this type of offense in 2017
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2017, 08:17 PM   #38
Mahomes or GTFO

I'm drunk on scotch. You guys are really watching this game?
Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2017, 08:36 PM   #39
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongside View Post
I'm drunk on scotch. You guys are really watching this game?
I'm not

Imwatching morfil the cartoon on YouTube with my 2 year old and looking around for something to blind myself with and stab my eardrums
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2017, 08:43 PM   #40
The Lede

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
hey wassup gurl

how YOU doin , beautiful?

Hi darlin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
. I had forgotten that. Thanks for the laugh!

Yes. Should he be? Of course not.

Congrats on the Donk win Dylan. **** Donk Forever.
Oh thanks Buehler!

Check out this link that I have just posted in SNR's thread "Suck my dick Denver" - I cannot believe how over-the-top Broncos fans reaction was losing to the Giants.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...3&postcount=17

Crazy!

Last edited by Dylan; 10-16-2017 at 08:49 PM..
Old 10-16-2017, 08:50 PM   #41
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

What the hell @ that slide. Mariota doesn't run anymore?
Posted via Mobile Device
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2017, 09:04 PM   #42
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPodolak View Post
Really? This is what they serve us after a working Monday?

Better than the chiefs game.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2017, 09:13 PM   #43
I'll be back.

throw it deeeeep
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2017, 09:14 PM   #44
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

The MNF football thread is under 50 posts in the fourth quarter? Look at what thou hath wrought, Mr. Goodell.

Oh, I'm glad to see the Colts lose. Screw the Colts.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2017, 09:16 PM   #45
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

That Titan receiver was a really bad actor, but it worked. He got 15 yards for a performance worthy of Shark #3 in a high school production of West Side Story.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.