Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-19-2014, 09:47 AM  
Fish are scared of me

Blue diamond "Wasabi & Soy Sauce " Flavored almonds

I can't go a day without them !

They have to be the most addictive snack EVAR !
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2014, 04:22 PM   #31
Fish are scared of me

By the way , and this is a true story how I discovered them.

I was to meet a beautiful little Mexican gal in Stinnett Texas to pick up a load of Boar semen. We always meet at this particular convenient store. I arrived early and hadn't brought a lunch that day as I'm determined to have a daily combo of (1 apple, 2 broccoli spears and 1 oz of almonds) . that's my diet during the day. So I went in and searched for some almonds and saw the wasabi and just grabbed a pack.

Can't believe that once again a load of Boar cum had a huge influence on my life.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2014, 04:26 PM   #32
Draft a QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer View Post

I was to meet a beautiful little Mexican gal in Stinnett Texas to pick up a load of Boar semen. We always meet at this particular convenient store. I arrived early and hadn't brought a lunch that day as I'm determined to have a daily combo of (1 apple, 2 broccoli spears and 1 oz of almonds) . that's my diet during the day. So I went in and searched for some almonds and saw the wasabi and just grabbed a pack.

Can't believe that once again a load of Boar cum had a huge influence on my life.
You should write Blue Diamond. That would make a great commercial.
Rooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-19-2014, 04:28 PM   #33
'Tis my eye!

Quote:

Please tell me you washed your hands before eating the almonds and licking the wasabi flavor off of your fingers.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2014, 04:36 PM   #34
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Please tell me you washed your hands before eating the almonds and licking the wasabi flavor off of your fingers.
Dude, our semen deliveries are transferred in a sterile environment. It's collected and processed in a laboratory.
Old 08-19-2014, 05:42 PM   #35
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Dude, our semen deliveries are transferred in a sterile environment. It's collected and processed in a laboratory.
there is no way you really do that for a living - I'll admit though - it's a brilliant little selling feature to the handle. I don't really care who you are or how you got here. Hogfarmer you will always have my heart.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2014, 05:49 PM   #36
Go Beavers!

Quote:
Quote:
So - that's a no?
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-19-2014, 05:53 PM   #37
Mod Team

I really like all their flavors but Salt and Vinegar and Wasabi are my favorite. Those Salt and Vinegar are hard to find though!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2014, 06:02 PM   #38
MVP

Quote:
So you don't like horseradish or real mustard, either?
Horseradish is meh, I do like mustard though, not the yellow stuff so much but the stone ground kind and dijon yes.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-19-2014, 06:04 PM   #39
Go Beavers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I really like all their flavors but Salt and Vinegar and Wasabi are my favorite. Those Salt and Vinegar are hard to find though!
Q

You used to be able to get those big containers of the salt & vinegar almonds at Costco. Now we are lucky to find them in the little snack bags, if at all.
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-20-2014, 12:26 AM   #40
Arrowhead Rowdies

They have apple pie and cherry pie flavored almonds from blue diamond now, haven't tried them but sound interesting
clyde05 would the whole thing.clyde05 would the whole thing.clyde05 would the whole thing.clyde05 would the whole thing.clyde05 would the whole thing.clyde05 would the whole thing.clyde05 would the whole thing.clyde05 would the whole thing.clyde05 would the whole thing.clyde05 would the whole thing.clyde05 would the whole thing.
Old 08-20-2014, 04:28 AM   #41
GBM 8-12-15

Quote:
Except Manziel's. Your room probably looks like a planetarium under a black light.
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2014, 05:02 AM   #42
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
Horseradish is meh, I do like mustard though, not the yellow stuff so much but the stone ground kind and dijon yes.
You need a snootfull of Chinese mustard.

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2014, 02:20 PM   #43
Politically Incorrect

I bought some Planters mixed nuts last weekend at the store and the prices knocked me to the floor. Half of all the nuts were $6.50 - $9.50 a jar

WTF??? Are these made with gold????
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2014, 02:21 PM   #44
Prestige Worldwide

Are they a gateway to other nuts....?
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2014, 02:28 PM   #45
Everybody Lies.

These things are just amazing.

lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.