Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-02-2004, 09:25 AM  
American

Priest Done for the Year?

According to his website he is.

Quote:
To all Fantasy Football Players:

Hey, everyone! I hope your 2004 season went a little better than mine. If you had me on your team, I am sorry to have disappointed you with the news of my knee injury and not being able to finish out the season. I hope with my absence you were still able to rack up the points.

Best wishes to all of you and much success!
http://www.31teampriest.com/teamprie...ates/?a=45&z=9
Bill Lundberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Bill Lundberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Bill Lundberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Bill Lundberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Bill Lundberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Bill Lundberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Bill Lundberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Bill Lundberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Bill Lundberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Bill Lundberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Bill Lundberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-02-2004, 12:06 PM   #31
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_Chief
Injured or not, I wouldn't suit him up again this season.

For that matter, sit Trent, Tony G, Roaf, Waters, and Shields for the rest of the season.... let the backups earn their way onto next year's roster.
Great idea.

While you're at it, bench Hicks, Holliday, and the rest of those sorry ****ers and play the young guys on defense, too.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2004, 01:05 PM   #32
Award Winning Tailgater

They just changed the text to:

"To all Fantasy Football Players:

Hey, everyone! I hope your 2004 season went a little better than mine. If you had me on your team, I am sorry to have disappointed you with the news of my knee injury. I hope with my absence you were still able to rack up the points.

Best wishes to all of you and much success!"

Ok, so what gives?
Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-02-2004, 01:09 PM   #33
Woman should only make babies

i am tired of paying 20 bucks for parking and 10 dollars to drive to a game, just to see our players gorge themselves on nacho's i paid for.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2004, 01:12 PM   #34
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz
i am tired of paying 20 bucks for parking and 10 dollars to drive to a game, just to see our players gorge themselves on nacho's i paid for.
Stop
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-02-2004, 01:15 PM   #35
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty
They just changed the text to:

"To all Fantasy Football Players:

Hey, everyone! I hope your 2004 season went a little better than mine. If you had me on your team, I am sorry to have disappointed you with the news of my knee injury. I hope with my absence you were still able to rack up the points.

Best wishes to all of you and much success!"

Ok, so what gives?

Now, that's interesting.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2004, 01:21 PM   #36
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man
You know where this is heading. It'll turn out that he failed his third league nacho test, and he's sitting out the season so he won't be suspended. The next thing you know, he'll be following Santana around on tour and sharing nachos with him after concerts.
I'm detecting a trend.

Maybe all Texas alumni are oddballs?
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2004, 01:27 PM   #37
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_Chief
Injured or not, I wouldn't suit him up again this season.

For that matter, sit Trent, Tony G, Roaf, Waters, and Shields for the rest of the season.... let the backups earn their way onto next year's roster.
I agree about Trent, and even moreso about Roaf, and Shields (because of their age).

But Tony G and Waters should play as they are plenty young, TG has career stats to compile and there really isn't any reason to sit him, and I would presume that the coaches can't learn as much about young players if they don't have some veteran studs to play beside. I'm thinking especially about the guys who would be test driving the LT position.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2004, 01:30 PM   #38
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John
You need a WR. You *probably* need a new LT as well. I've always liked Roaf and admired his play, but dude is getting up there. I wouldn't be suprised to see him hang his jock this season.
I'm betting against Roaf hanging it up this year (unless he's injured in the last few weeks or unless he finds out that the Chiefs are building for the future instead of trying to "win now" next season).

But I agree that we need a WR and if the coaches aren't confident in the LT prospects we have now then we need one of those too.
Old 12-02-2004, 01:38 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man
You know where this is heading. It'll turn out that he failed his third league nacho test, and he's sitting out the season so he won't be suspended. The next thing you know, he'll be following Santana around on tour and sharing nachos with him after concerts.
I heard he double-dipped the chip. Suspensions will be in order.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2004, 02:57 PM   #40
That's just f***in' stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu
I agree about Trent, and even moreso about Roaf, and Shields (because of their age).

But Tony G and Waters should play as they are plenty young, TG has career stats to compile and there really isn't any reason to sit him, and I would presume that the coaches can't learn as much about young players if they don't have some veteran studs to play beside. I'm thinking especially about the guys who would be test driving the LT position.
Screw Tony's career stats.... they're not worth a possible injury. I'd tell Wilson to get ready; he' has some big shoes to fill

Maybe keep Waters in, but at LT?
HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-02-2004, 03:18 PM   #41
Flop = Man of Steel!!

i thought jordan black was supposed to be the replacement for roaf at lt...

iirc, black has played well at lg when he has filled in for waters...
go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2004, 04:42 PM   #42
We're the band!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13
I heard he double-dipped the chip. Suspensions will be in order.
He dipped the chip, he took a bite, and then he dipped the chip again.
Uncle_Ted is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutUncle_Ted is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutUncle_Ted is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutUncle_Ted is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutUncle_Ted is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutUncle_Ted is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutUncle_Ted is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutUncle_Ted is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutUncle_Ted is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 12-02-2004, 04:55 PM   #43
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJohnny
"Not finish the season" is pretty open to interpretation. The context there is fantasy points, stats, etc... I think he knows there is nothing on the line this season and healing a 31 year old RB body is a high priority for Priest to continue to thrive in 2005.

i was thinking the same thing.although it sounds stupid i think he could be talking about the fantasy season.most leagues end in a week or two.and thats what we've been hearing about him coming back.

but i hope they sit him and some of the others.
Big Chief Homer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Big Chief Homer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Big Chief Homer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Big Chief Homer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Big Chief Homer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Big Chief Homer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Big Chief Homer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Big Chief Homer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Big Chief Homer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Big Chief Homer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Big Chief Homer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-02-2004, 05:40 PM   #44
Banned

poo.
Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.