Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 11:25 PM  
Supporter

8/1/24 Daily Training Camp Thread.

Out west the heat is supposed to relent slightly.

Here’s to a good practice.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:39 AM   #31
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Damn this offense is going to be fun.

Rashee broke poor Kelvin Joseph's ankles there.
Mike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Today, 10:52 AM   #32
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Wow. DB was running as hard as he can and it looked like Worthy was just at a nice jog. Man that kid moves easy.
We will get at least 5 years of this play.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:55 AM   #33
I'll be back.

No reason to think this offense won't be absolutely lethal if the LT situation is manageable.

Guys are going to be open and open fast in this offense. A lot less pressure on LT.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:03 AM   #34
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
No reason to think this offense won't be absolutely lethal if the LT situation is manageable.

Guys are going to be open and open fast in this offense. A lot less pressure on LT.
Yep. And Thuney's health is critical to that side. That's really the only reason why I'm concerned about the LT position.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old Today, 11:06 AM   #35
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by xztop123 View Post
lol we’d proly still have a winning record with wentz starting
I respect the heck out of Chad Henne and he legit won us some ballgames, but Wentz will be the best backup Mahomes has ever had by a decent margin.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:14 AM   #36
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
I respect the heck out of Chad Henne and he legit won us some ballgames, but Wentz will be the best backup Mahomes has ever had by a decent margin.
I've said this before, Wentz as the starting QB of this team for a full year would lead an 11-6 type season and a possible division win. With Reid, these weapons and this D, that's the absolute least I would expect.

I think the whole point of bringing him in was so we can make sure Mahomes is fully healthy come playoff time. We can't have him playing through injuries in the regular season and then hobbling into the playoffs again, it's just not fair to him. I think they'll be far more likely to sit him for a game or two if needed with Wentz sitting as the backup.
Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Today, 11:20 AM   #37
MVP

These deep touchdowns

Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 11:33 AM   #38
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
I've said this before, Wentz as the starting QB of this team for a full year would lead an 11-6 type season and a possible division win. With Reid, these weapons and this D, that's the absolute least I would expect.

I think the whole point of bringing him in was so we can make sure Mahomes is fully healthy come playoff time. We can't have him playing through injuries in the regular season and then hobbling into the playoffs again, it's just not fair to him. I think they'll be far more likely to sit him for a game or two if needed with Wentz sitting as the backup.
I doubt he would appreciate sitting if there was still playoff position on the line.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 11:35 AM   #39
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

It was another big day for Justyn Ross apparently. But hey, it's wasted reps because "he has no chance" of making this roster folks say

Carson Steele is also making noise too now. Taking reps with the two's so that's one to keep an eye on i guess. Out of the udfa's him, Jacobs and Fabien Lovett have a big chance of making this roster as things stand.

Lastly Montrell Washington is having a sneaky great camp. His name has popped up more than Remigio and Moore tbh.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Today, 11:39 AM   #40
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
It was another big day for Justyn Ross apparently. But hey, it's wasted reps because "he has no chance" of making this roster folks say

Carson Steele is also making noise too now. Taking reps with the two's so that's one to keep an eye on i guess. Out of the udfa's him, Jacobs and Fabien Lovett have a big chance of making this roster as things stand.

Lastly Montrell Washington is having a sneaky great camp. His name has popped up more than Remigio and Moore tbh.
Remagio is in based on specials over Washington.

“Dave Toub, the Chiefs’ special teams coordinator, has projected his top returners to be Remigio and running back Louis Rees-Zammit.”
PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old Today, 11:43 AM   #41
Veteran

Quote:
Damn this offense is going to be fun.

I'm sure there are already plenty of teams thinking they "should of" drafted Rice, suspension or not.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Today, 11:46 AM   #42
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
I doubt he would appreciate sitting if there was still playoff position on the line.
Obviously, it would depend on the circumstances, and I was referring more to if something happened earlier in the year. We could let him fully heal and not have to have him hobbling into the playoffs. Certainly if we're talking week 15 or something, that's a different story.

I'm just saying we actually have a backup who at one point in his career was considered an MVP candidate and threw for 3,700 yards and 27 TD while leading his team to a winning record his last full season as a starter. That's a very nice asset to have.
Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Today, 11:50 AM   #43
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod View Post
Remagio is in based on specials over Washington.

“Dave Toub, the Chiefs’ special teams coordinator, has projected his top returners to be Remigio and running back Louis Rees-Zammit.”
Yeah it does look like Remigio is a lock for the roster right now.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Today, 11:50 AM   #44
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
I'm sure there are already plenty of teams thinking they "should of" drafted Rice, suspension or not.
Umm he's clearly talking about fantasy football...
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:51 AM   #45
Dirty Bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I think that's the first time I've ever seen Adam include a factual disclaimer to his doom-and-gloom injury reports.

That sack of shit is getting soft in his old age.
It's his last year...maybe he decided to be a somewhat decent reporter as he rides off into the sunset.
RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.