Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2020, 08:30 PM  
In Search of a Life

::

Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-11-2020, 12:21 PM   #31
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperChief View Post
I'm glad there wasn't a large outbreak. I'd say that those who attended are fortunate, though.
Eh, outdoor spread appears to be extremely limited. It's still a bit risky given the huge numbers of people going to Sturgis, but I wouldn't be surprised to see fairly minimal issues.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-11-2020, 05:54 PM   #32
In Search of a Life

Yeah I was wondering that - what % of Sturgis activities are outside? Most of the pictures I've seen don't look great but they don't look nearly as bad as a packed indoor bar either.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-11-2020, 08:41 PM   #33
fides quaerens intellectum

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoffey View Post
Random bump. Good memories though.
What’d you think of Yankton?
Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 08-11-2020, 09:23 PM   #34
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by backinblack View Post
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-12-2020, 09:25 AM   #35
Born to Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
Yeah I was wondering that - what % of Sturgis activities are outside? Most of the pictures I've seen don't look great but they don't look nearly as bad as a packed indoor bar either.
I would say the majority of the stuff is outside. There are venues with indoor bands and contests. But during the day most people are riding from place to place. Traveling to the Badlands, Wall Drug, Devils Tower, Mount Rushmore and Crazy Horse. There used to be a thing called "No Panty" Wednesday in Belle Forche That naturally attracted a lot of bikers. However titillating the name was it wasn't quite as titillating as the name indicated. But there was always something going on. Stunt riders jumping cars or whatever.

At night the bars would be packed even more so when a particularly intriguing event was scheduled. Walking the streets of Sturgis was shoulder to shoulder everynight.
2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 08-12-2020, 09:30 AM   #36
Born to Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bikemike View Post
I would say the majority of the stuff is outside. There are venues with indoor bands and contests. But during the day most people are riding from place to place. Traveling to the Badlands, Wall Drug, Devils Tower, Mount Rushmore and Crazy Horse. There used to be a thing called "No Panty" Wednesday in Belle Forche That naturally attracted a lot of bikers. However titillating the name was it wasn't quite as titillating as the name indicated. But there was always something going on. Stunt riders jumping cars or whatever.

At night the bars would be packed even more so when a particularly intriguing event was scheduled. Walking the streets of Sturgis was shoulder to shoulder everynight.
Just noticed RockyMtn posted no panty was in Huelett I thing he's right. It's been awhile since I went, 2008 or 2009 was my last rally. I absolutely love the area and have been several times away from Rally Week.
2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2020, 09:35 AM
Randallflagg
This message has been deleted by Randallflagg. Reason: Wrong Post
Old 08-12-2020, 09:37 AM   #37
go to work wasted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post
Last time I went was 2006....had a great time! However, I can't help but wonder why Black Lies Matter and Antifa hasn't shown up to protect the inequities of people in the United States? Could it be that they are afraid that they would get the ever-loving shit kicked out of them?

Hmmmm?? :rofl:
nothing to loot in such a small town
backinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 08-12-2020, 10:11 AM   #38
Be Kind To Your Pets

So far they've had two deaths from road accidents, 28 other motorcycle related injuries, 64 DUIs and 156 drug arrests. When do we send in the National Guard?
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 5    
Old 08-12-2020, 10:55 AM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
So far they've had two deaths from road accidents, 28 other motorcycle related injuries, 64 DUIs and 156 drug arrests. When do we send in the National Guard?
You mean the Feds?
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2020, 12:10 PM   #40
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
When they burn Sturgis to the ground?
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 08-12-2020, 01:16 PM   #41
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
You're surprised that bikers have terrible taste in something?
Bikers got nothing to do with it. It's the shitty promoters and their shitty tastes. And probably who's available and for what $$.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-12-2020, 01:18 PM   #42
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperChief View Post
I'm glad there wasn't a large outbreak. I'd say that those who attended are fortunate, though.
Ain't done yet. Sturgis is over Sunday.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-12-2020, 11:26 PM   #43
Ain't no relax!

Man, I just found out that my uncle who had triple bypass heart surgery less than 3 months ago, went to Sturgis today.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-13-2020, 07:14 AM   #44
Resident Glue Sniffer

the best time to ride that area is any time other than the Rally.

my brother went a few years back, and said if he had it to do over again, he wouldn't have gone during rally time. heavy congested traffic everywhere, and an overwhelming number of people riding motorcycles that barely have the ability other than in a straight line.

in that respect, I did Biker's for Babies here in KC one year; ...my god. thousands of people who could barely ride and probably do 200 miles a year on their 30k bike. Vowed, never, ever again. Almost got rear ended several times (NTTAWWT), people couldn't even maintain their lane within the lane, people insisting on riding right next to you like Ponch & John. awful experience.

although Bikes Blues and BBQ is officially cancelled this year in Fayetteville, we're still going next month, though pretty much avoiding the rally area. Some of our group are camping at Devi's Den south of Fayetteville, but I'm staying in a hotel in Fayetteville. Going to ride away from the rally area and check out Mena and the Taliemena scenic byway.
should be nice without the congestion and bad riders. been to one rally, you've been to them all. even if BBB was still 'on' this year, I'd probably pass with the group I ride with if they insisted on going the rally weekend itself. go before or after and have a 1000% better time if you like riding.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-13-2020, 07:26 AM   #45

I've got some friends there and they said it's a blast this year, and after I mentioned that I'm making sure everybody knows that it's (this year) is a political protest, they basically relied with "hell yes it is".

But the story about almost getting back to the camper before the mega-rain hit, almost, was really funny.

Closed Thread