Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-17-2024, 01:29 PM   #2
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
And we can't wait to hear who you hone in on as the hidden gem who's going to blow us all away and be our top WR, like you did with Richie James last season.
Eh the guy got hurt 2 or 3 times. My pick was James or Rice to be out best WR. Shit happens. I was on record for as long as I can remember last offseason saying how shitty Moore and Toney would be and to literally not play either one of them.

I sure won't be making die hard stances this year on ANY new people because I take absolutely nothing away from training camp. Guys are different when they get under the lights. Also I dont want Chiefs fatigue. I want my fandom to be ready on game one for what really matters.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2024, 02:03 PM   #3
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Eh the guy got hurt 2 or 3 times. My pick was James or Rice to be out best WR. Shit happens. I was on record for as long as I can remember last offseason saying how shitty Moore and Toney would be and to literally not play either one of them.

I sure won't be making die hard stances this year on ANY new people because I take absolutely nothing away from training camp. Guys are different when they get under the lights. Also I dont want Chiefs fatigue. I want my fandom to be ready on game one for what really matters.
Chiefs fatigue?

Don't you want to be there every step of the way during these Super Bowl runs? Don't you want to see and experience the gradual build up of the back of the 53 man roster, which makes up the finer details of winning and losing a Super Bowl? We've won Super Bowls because of players iike Deon Bush, Nick Allegretti, Andrew Wylie, Tershawn Wharton, and yes, I'll even reach back to Dan Sorensen when he was a rookie in 2014.

Guess how Isiah Pacheco got his starting RB job? It happened in ****ing training camp, bro. And it's possible we might be seeing our LT of the future secure his longterm post, and it's happening in THIS training camp.

I'm not saying every fan has to be a training camp nut, and it's certainly unwise to engrave every tweet from every reporter on every rep as gospel, but to call this time of year a contributor to "Chiefs fatigue?"

Yeah, you're a pretty miserable ****.

Last edited by RealSNR; 07-17-2024 at 02:08 PM..
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2024, 02:17 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Chiefs fatigue?

Don't you want to be there every step of the way during these Super Bowl runs? Don't you want to see and experience the gradual build up of the back of the 53 man roster, which makes up the finer details of winning and losing a Super Bowl? We've won Super Bowls because of players iike Deon Bush, Nick Allegretti, Andrew Wylie, Tershawn Wharton, and yes, I'll even reach back to Dan Sorensen when he was a rookie in 2014.

Guess how Isiah Pacheco got his starting RB job? It happened in ****ing training camp, bro. And it's possible we might be seeing our LT of the future secure his longterm post, and it's happening in THIS training camp.

I'm not saying every fan has to be a training camp nut, and it's certainly unwise to engrave every tweet from every reporter on every rep as gospel, but to call this time of year a contributor to "Chiefs fatigue?"

Yeah, you're a pretty miserable ****.
Not sure how not wanting to follow every little thing in training camp makes me miserable. I've actually never been more happy. Some people love training camp. My dad loved it. Not for me. You also won't see me calling other people childish names. Generally that is a sign of unhappiness not the other way around. We are all Chiefs fans. Some of us follow the Chiefs in our own way. Nothing to get upset about.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2024, 11:12 AM   #5
Life is changing..

All joking aside, I'm just glad we have potentially the best WB to ever play the game so we don't have to hear about Ricky Stanzi, Tyler Bray, etc.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2024, 11:15 AM   #6
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
All joking aside, I'm just glad we have potentially the best WB to ever play the game so we don't have to hear about Ricky Stanzi, Tyler Bray, etc.
I really thought Aaron Murray was going to be our QBOTF .
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2024, 11:17 AM   #7
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
I really thought Aaron Murray was going to be our QBOTF .
I convinced myself he would be as well. We were so so desperate for a QB
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2024, 11:23 AM   #8
Banned

Gimme some Wiley footage to make me think he is the next Kelce. That'll get me excited
Old 07-17-2024, 11:25 AM   #9
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Gimme some Wiley footage to make me think he is the next Kelce. That'll get me excited
So....don't get enjoyment out of sports? I mean, isn't this the whole point?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2024, 12:20 PM   #10
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
So....don't get enjoyment out of sports? I mean, isn't this the whole point?
It's just that training camp is a cock tease.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2024, 12:26 PM   #11
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Shove it up your ass. You just wanted to rush in and be a smarmy shit sniffing **** as you always have.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2024, 01:23 PM   #12
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Shove it up your ass. You just wanted to rush in and be a smarmy shit sniffing **** as you always have.
Hey if you enjoy being there front row and center at Mo West trying to get a read on how the 3rd string linebacker rubbed his ballsack more power to you.

Ill check in periodically to training camp news and take ANYTHING that anyone says with a grain of salt.

Then Ill be locked in for the first game ready to cheer my dick off.

Last edited by BWillie; 07-17-2024 at 01:29 PM..
Old 07-17-2024, 12:40 PM   #13
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:

It's all we have to talk about right now, man. It's our first look at a lot of new faces.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2024, 11:27 AM   #14
MVP

Worthy will be just fine but also we shouldn't downplay the hammy it was clearly a pretty significant injury.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-17-2024, 11:30 AM   #15
The man you could post like.

We really should just agree as a community to ignore BWillie. He brings absolutely nothing of value to the conversation.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote