Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-04-2024, 06:22 AM   #2
Fish are scared of me

Without talking to John from the indian scam call center every 30 minutes life would get boring
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2024, 06:41 AM   #3
Veteran

I have a couple of part-time jobs and use Google Maps alot. Before that I didn't have a cell phone. Spouse had a cell phone for several years before I had to get mine. Like I told her, "sometimes I don't want to be just a text or call away." Work would be tough without it now for me but if you can get by without it, I say go for it.
tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-04-2024, 07:19 AM   #4
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmax63 View Post
I have a couple of part-time jobs and use Google Maps alot. Before that I didn't have a cell phone. Spouse had a cell phone for several years before I had to get mine. Like I told her, "sometimes I don't want to be just a text or call away." Work would be tough without it now for me but if you can get by without it, I say go for it.
My brother would always say that and I totally agree... I'd tell him you can always turn it off, set it to silent, do not disturb, leave it behind. And then the dumb part is once he got one, he'd get pissy if you didn't return texts or calls right away.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2024, 07:05 AM   #5
SuperChiefs

My cellphone has taken the place of my computer & tablet. Like you, I use the phone function very rarely to talk to family and friends. I'd say 90% of all calls on my phone come from dirt bag scammers and spammers.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2024, 08:20 AM   #6
bite me

I have a land line for my phone. If someone wants to reach me I tell them to call and leave a message if it's important. I have owned a cell phone for over twenty years (I can't even remember when I first bought one) but it's strictly for emergencies. It sits on my kitchen table with the volume turned off unless I go out of town. I tell everyone not to call me on the cell phone number because chances are I will never even know you called. I feel sorry for this generation of cell phone users walking around with their faces buried in their phone never noticing what's going on around them.
old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 07-04-2024, 08:29 AM   #7
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_geezer View Post
I feel sorry for this generation of cell phone users walking around with their faces buried in their phone never noticing what's going on around them.
Just talk to each other like the good old days!

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2024, 08:41 AM   #8
bite me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post

Spoiler!
Spoiler!

Good shot.
old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 07-04-2024, 09:06 AM   #9
Veteran

Quote:

I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them." — Andy Bernard
SD15 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SD15 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SD15 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SD15 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SD15 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SD15 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SD15 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SD15 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SD15 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SD15 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SD15 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2024, 09:57 AM   #10
Live free or die hard

Why is granny giving home boy the stink eye in pic #2.

Last edited by Otter; 07-04-2024 at 11:05 AM..
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2024, 10:09 AM   #11
MVP

I use my cellphone to text only because I can’t talk.
When they call me,I try answer and they just hang up on me.
It’s kinda funny sometimes.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2024, 06:18 AM   #12
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Why is granny giving home boy the stink eye in pic #2.
A) Person over 40: "That dude farted. Look at her. He tried to be slick and she knows. She felt it vibrate the bench."

B) Person under 30: "She way-CIS!"
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2024, 10:55 AM   #13
Retired Bearcat

Quote:

i still read the newspaper
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-06-2024, 12:10 AM   #14
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:

Sure, they read the newspaper instead of talking to strangers on the train/bus.

But they didn't get the newspaper out when having dinner with friends or family, usually.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-06-2024, 11:35 AM   #15
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
Sure, they read the newspaper instead of talking to strangers on the train/bus.

But they didn't get the newspaper out when having dinner with friends or family, usually.
I ****in hate that. When we eat out and see a family sitting at a table and everyone is looking at their phone drives me nuts. Growing up we had strict dinner table rules. No elbows on the table, must wear a shirt (that came from me never wearing a shirt in the summer) nothing on the table except food.

We always had that as family time. Dinner on the table at 5... don't be late because as soon as dinner is done everything is put away and dishes done.

Also, while I'm ranting, we ate what was in front of us. We didn't get a different meal because we didn't like what Ma made.
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.