Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2005, 12:08 PM   #2
One4Mahomes

I wanted to spend a 7th on him, glad he signed. I think he'd make a nice 3rd QB, and has definite upside. Great news.
Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-28-2005, 12:47 PM   #3
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by arc
Huard.

DV already said Kilian would be a practice squad guy for a year or two.

Clausen couldn't even make it on an active roster in NFLE.

White = camp arm

If I were Clausen I'd be headed back across the pond if I wasn't even a backup. He can get more out of beibg at the mini camps then he can being a practice squad player for NFLE. If I were the HC I'd bring him back. I think there's politics that goes on which determines who the starting QBs are in NFLE.

PhilFree
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-28-2005, 12:51 PM   #4
Go Beavers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree
If I were Clausen I'd be headed back across the pond if I wasn't even a backup. He can get more out of beibg at the mini camps then he can being a practice squad player for NFLE. If I were the HC I'd bring him back. I think there's politics that goes on which determines who the starting QBs are in NFLE.

PhilFree
He's on the NFLE practice squad. Considering how bad some of the second stringers on the teams are (most of them get a series or two in the games), I think it says a lot about his skills. You may be right on the politics, though.

One reason he may be staying is so the Chiefs still get his NFLE roster exemption during camp and the preseason.
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-28-2005, 12:06 PM   #5
Knob Noster Alum

Its funny, I heard DV on sirius nfl station yesterday and they asked him about White. He stated then that he didn't have the arm strength.....I guess it don't hurt anything to try him out.
1adam1238 is not part of the Right 53.1adam1238 is not part of the Right 53.1adam1238 is not part of the Right 53.1adam1238 is not part of the Right 53.1adam1238 is not part of the Right 53.1adam1238 is not part of the Right 53.1adam1238 is not part of the Right 53.1adam1238 is not part of the Right 53.1adam1238 is not part of the Right 53.1adam1238 is not part of the Right 53.1adam1238 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-28-2005, 12:09 PM   #6
Voodoo Chile

Jason White is no Casey Clausen.
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-28-2005, 12:44 PM   #7
chiefsfolife

if he could complete one pass to a patrick surtain covered guy in camp i would be impressed
Old 04-28-2005, 12:59 PM   #8
This is the way

Jason White = Super Bowl

(not a super bowl win, mind you)
Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-28-2005, 01:12 PM   #9
DeadPunisher

When the game is on the line, against a tough defense, he crumbled. He is not a pressure performer.

I don't care what else he did, his performance against KSU, LSU and USC along with his health issues kept him from being drafted.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-28-2005, 01:23 PM   #10
King Shit of **** Mountain

Jason White + Rich Scanlon = Team for the AGES!
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2005, 01:29 PM   #11
v^V^v^V^v^V^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic
When the game is on the line, against a tough defense, he crumbled. He is not a pressure performer.

I don't care what else he did, his performance against KSU, LSU and USC along with his health issues kept him from being drafted.
Man, **** that Dutch noise. Haven't we learned anything from the story of Shane Falco?
Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-28-2005, 01:39 PM   #12
In Search of a Life

we didnt sign him we just invited him to mini camp
chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.
Old 04-28-2005, 01:42 PM   #13
The Priest and I

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefs1111
we didnt sign him we just invited him to mini camp
Uh....That means we signed him to a undrafted FA contract.
TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-28-2005, 02:05 PM   #14
Pritay Pritay Pritay Good

What the **** are you looking at? You didn't believe me?

Last edited by BigRock; 05-09-2024 at 04:39 PM..
BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-09-2024, 04:46 PM   #15
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRock View Post
What the **** are you looking at? You didn't believe me?
Best Post Ever

Last edited by Vegas_Dave; 05-09-2024 at 05:02 PM..
Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.