Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-30-2024, 11:26 AM  
Veteran

Will Andy Reid ever become HC with most wins

I know this has been talked about but its still the off-season and it looks like Bill won't be coming back to football(at least Reid will gain a year/wins on him this season).

1) Shula with 347
2) Bill with 333
3) Halas with 324
4) Andy Reid with 284

I believe if Reid can stay healthy for another 5 seasons he will top Shula with 348 total wins! Reid will be 70 years old and might be the perfect time to hang his clipboard up!

Example: 64 wins needed
2024- Lets say we win 12 regular season and lets go ahead and say 3 playoff wins and 3 SBs in a row! Giving Reid 15 total more wins.
2025- 13 total wins
2026- would only need 12 total wins
2027- would only need 12 total wins
2028- would only need 12 total wins.

Passing Shula and getting 348 total wins should be very doable for Reid!!!

Side note----Reid only needs 6 more playoff wins to pass Bill and become the all-time most wins playoffs HC!!!
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.
Old 08-30-2024, 07:00 PM   #31
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstater View Post
I think it's unrealistic to expect to stay at that level for 5 more years in a row. It'll be whether he wants to keep coaching 6 or 7 more years to chase it. I don't think he will.

Sent from my SM-S916U1 using Tapatalk
What is unrealistic about that amount of success? Since Patrick Mahomes has become the starting QB this team has averaged 15.5 wins per season if you include the playoffs. They've averaged 13 wins a season in the regular season.

It would take a pretty big decrease in the success of this team for the scenario in the OP to happen. OPs scenario is very conservative.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-30-2024, 08:27 PM   #32
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brody Wa View Post
Google is telling me that coach Reid has 26 post season wins and current record holder Bellicheck has 31. I think our coach is going to absolutely annihilate Bellichecks record. Personally, I place more importance on Reid having the most SBs by a head coach.
He only needs to coach four more years to get the most super bowls.
Okchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old Today, 11:20 AM   #33
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I'm wondering if they pull the threepeat if Andy will call it a career? I feel confident saying Kelce will, but would Andy? I'm kinda thinking yes.
WHEN we win our third straight SB I'd actually say it almost 1000% guarantees that both Reid and Kelce come back for another season.

YES they just did something that no other team has with 3 straight SB wins! BUT you know what's even better and harder?!?!?!?!

FOUR straight SB wins!

If they don't win that 4th straight THEN I could see Reid/Kelce start to wonder about hanging it up, but then Reid sees he is only a couple seasons away from the all time wins record and stays! Kelce will play until he can't and he will be close to some records himself that I know he wants!
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.
Old Today, 11:47 AM   #34
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balto View Post
Bill is now age 72
Bill record without Brady, 10 years: 70-93
Bill record with Brady, 19 years: 232-72

Andy is now age 66
Andy Reid record with Eagles, 14 Years: 130-93-1
Andy Reid record with Chiefs, 11 Years: 128-51
That is the most impressive. He will have been with two teams ten plus years and not have 100 losses with either. But well over 100 wins with each.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Today, 12:15 PM   #35
Three-Pat

It’s been said by DJ farther up in this thread, but Andy loves coaching and has zero plans to stop doing it. About the only thing that will force him to quit is health.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old Today, 01:02 PM   #36
Voodoo Chile

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
If Andy had Mahomes earlier he would easily be considered the greatest coach of all-time
If he pulls off the three peat in this era, he will go down as the greatest coach of all-time.
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:40 PM   #37
Supporter

I want to take this opportunity to say: **** everything Brother****ing Cheatriot ****bag.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.