Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: What rookie are you most excited for?
WR Xavier Worthy 70 53.03%
OT Kingsley Suamataia 34 25.76%
TE Jared Wiley 17 12.88%
S Jaden Hicks 6 4.55%
C/OG Hunter Nourzad 2 1.52%
CB Kamal Hadden 1 0.76%
OG C.J Hanson 1 0.76%
One of the UDFAs (List below) 1 0.76%
I'm a miserable dick who hated our draft. 0 0%
Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-16-2024, 01:46 PM  
Starter

What rookie are you most excited for?

Just curious who everyone is most excited for of our drafted and undrafted rookies.

Personally, I really enjoyed what I saw out of Wiley at TCU.

Last edited by kcgreene; 05-16-2024 at 01:52 PM..
kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-16-2024, 03:09 PM   #31
Is that FreedomRock?Turnit UP!

Worthy, Wiley, Kingsley, then Araiza
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2024, 03:09 PM   #32
pie is never free

Worthy, with Wiley getting an honorable mention
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2024, 03:11 PM   #33
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Worthy's the obvious answer, but I think Sua showing out as a stud LT would be amazing!

If Wiley shows some flashes early in the season we'll all be going crazy!
I think I may be alone, but I'm very.... iffy on Worthy, not because I don't think he has the talent, but man, his frame makes me wonder if he's gonna have trouble staying on the field in the Pros. He seems tough, and I hope its just me being anxious about the WR room rather than a real problem.

If Wiley shows up a bit Year 1, I think this place will lose it. Having a plan in place for when Kelce retires I think puts a lot of minds at ease.
kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-16-2024, 03:12 PM   #34
Mindful Taoist German

Worthy and Kingsly.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2024, 03:17 PM   #35
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by redfan View Post
Worthy, Wiley, Kingsley, then Araiza
I'd hate to see the offense stall, but it would be great to watch a fanbase get completely demoralized when Araiza pins a team on an 80 yard punt
Old 05-16-2024, 03:18 PM   #36
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcgreene View Post
I'd hate to see the offense stall, but it would be great to watch a fanbase get completely demoralized when Araiza pins a team on an 80 yard punt
I think that moment is coming. He's much more likely to be rusty and shaky right off the bat but eventually...yeah, he's gonna' boom an impossible kick.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2024, 03:21 PM   #37
Seeking the Truth daily

any who are not in jail by game time
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2024, 03:21 PM   #38
Suupraa Geniuuusss

I think as long as Araiza can consistently hold the ball on PKs for Butker I'll be fine with whatever he does as a punter, tbh.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2024, 03:22 PM   #39
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan View Post
any who are not in jail by game time

Damn, you're shooting for a really high bar, aren't you?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2024, 03:32 PM   #40
Mahomosapien

Im excited about them all. Especially worthy and wiley.

But im excited to see if Emani Bailey brings juice to the rb room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-16-2024, 03:36 PM   #41
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post
Excited about Worthy. We desperately needed a good receiver with speed.
I hope this draft pick works out. I am optimistic.
I still can't believe we got him. Especially with the Bills on the board. If someone would've told me that a month ago I would've told them they were out of their minds.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-16-2024, 03:39 PM   #42
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
I still can't believe we got him. Especially with the Bills on the board. If someone would've told me that a month ago I would've told them they were out of their minds.
I may not be the biggest Worthy fan, but that did blow my mind that he was on the board and the Bills handed him to us for such a low premium in draft capital.
Old 05-16-2024, 03:41 PM   #43
Special Teams ACE!!!

I’m most excited to see and hear about Sua’s development over the offseason because of what it means for us going forward. Solving LT (and on the cheap) is a cheat code for us.

I’m going to be patient with Worthy and Wiley, so I view whatever good stuff they can bring to the table year one as frosting on the cake.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2024, 03:42 PM   #44
Veteran

I'm excited for them in roughly the order of their draft selection.
I expect Worthy to be a contributor this year.
I would love to see Wiley become a versatile and sneaky TE, ala Kelce.
I would love to see all the rest become contributors this year or the next.
Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.
Old 05-16-2024, 03:46 PM   #45
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcgreene View Post
I may not be the biggest Worthy fan, but that did blow my mind that he was on the board and the Bills handed him to us for such a low premium in draft capital.
IMOP he's exactly what we need. WR with elite speed that can run all the routes and track the ball. I never expected to get one as talented as him where we were picking.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.