Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-12-2024, 02:29 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Joe Thuney still out with pec injury. Should we be concerned?

Joe Thuney is still out with a pec injury and isn’t going to practice at all throug minicamp and OTA’s. As far as we know he didn’t have surgery so this is a little concerning.

It could be precautionary but then again it has been 5 months since this injury happened. You’d think that would be enough time for a non-surgical injury to heal.

Most concerning part is the workouts in the off-season. If you remember Eric Fisher had a bad arm injury and couldn’t lift much on one side and it affected him badly. Hope that’s not the case here
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 07:12 AM   #31
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtCobain View Post
My coffee maker thing broke. Should I become a Kuerig person? It just seems weird to not have a full pot made. How expensive are the pods in comparison?
Get the Keurig Duo. You can have a pot or a person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Keurig coffee sux. Just sayin’.
I do not buy Keurig coffee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Throw it all away and get an espresso machine
Hell No

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I am not a fan of the Keurig or Nespresso Pods. I tried both and could never find any type of pod that didn't taste stale or weak kneed. I like pour over with freshly ground beans. I have a good old Bunn dripper for the thermos.

Coleman makes a nice stainless steel pour over that won't break as you fumble around in the morning. It has a filter but you can screw it out and just use paper cone filters if you want.

You seem like a coffee snob.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buns View Post
**** a Keurig expired coffee. Get a pour over or Aeropress or a Mr. Coffee.
Do not buy the pods. Buy a reusable pod and put your choice of coffee in said pod.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-13-2024, 07:16 AM   #32
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtCobain View Post
My coffee maker thing broke. Should I become a Kuerig person? It just seems weird to not have a full pot made. How expensive are the pods in comparison?
Seems like a weird thread to ask about this. I assume you're trying to be funny but if you really want to know, here's what I think.

I love my Keurig. I have a duo. It brews a full pot on one side or it can do a pod on the other side. We usually only make pots of coffee on the weekends. I buy a box of 12 coffee pods at Aldi for like $4 or so. So basically, $0.33 per cup of coffee.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 07:17 AM   #33
MVP

Unless Wanya is just a stud guard, I'd be concerned with him and Kingsley next to each other. But we may be forced into it.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-13-2024, 07:18 AM   #34
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
WTF? That is not enough ice for 8 large watermelons.
Our season is officially ****ED!!!
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 07:20 AM   #35
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
Well I mean the Chiefs did just went to town on interior linemen in the draft.

I'm thinking the Chiefs have probably prepared themselves for it potentially being a continuous problem. Guard isn't too hard of a position to replace.

I'm far more concerned about the Chiefs OT situation.

Uhhhh.......not correct. I still remember the dark days when we could have the entire line be good and one weak spot at guard and it would screw up the play. While you are correct that tackle is more important, guard is anything but not too hard to replace.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 07:23 AM   #36
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
We could start our season with Kingsley at LT and Wanya at LG.
That would be a little concerning.
Old 06-13-2024, 09:38 AM   #37
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Nate Taylor says Wanya Morris has been getting reps at LG...
I think G is actually a better position for Wanya bc he struggled badly against speed and outside rip moves last year. Feels like he loses technique when having to move and get his hands out and would be better served inside where he doesn’t have to deal with that.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 09:52 AM   #38
In Search of a Life

Andy said Thuney will be right on the "border" for the beginning of TC.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 09:53 AM   #39
Politically Incorrect

He is getting a little long on the tooth....has some issues last year and now with injury, this is probably his last year.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 09:58 AM   #40
offense > defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Uhhhh.......not correct. I still remember the dark days when we could have the entire line be good and one weak spot at guard and it would screw up the play. While you are correct that tackle is more important, guard is anything but not too hard to replace.
Also, there's a big difference between having any old replacement-level OG in there (Allegretti) and Thuney, who simply erases whoever's in front of him in pass pro.
CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.