Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 09:04 PM  
Ultrabanned

****Official Royals Postseason Rep Thread****

GET SOME

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:17 PM   #31
Mod Team

What an amazing, over achieving team.

Been a fun ride and a long time since we’ve had a true Super Star.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:18 PM   #32
GREAT SCOTT!

Last time this happened, Ubeja was still alive and his bowels were only 77% impacted.
InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:18 PM   #33
In Search of a Life

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:19 PM   #34
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
You never know. Bobby Witt has a sexual appetite that would make Michael Douglas seem gay.
Don't leave out his 13" hawg

He'll ruin anything he touches, guy could probably even post on CP with those sorta credentials!!!
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:19 PM   #35
George Brett shit his pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
We’re probably gonna go Ragans, Lugo and Wacha in Houston
That is as good of a starting 3 as there is

Also I would give u rep but I cant figure out how to do it on my phones web browser
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:19 PM   #36
Repeal the 19th Amendment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
This could actually happen to me since my wife has made it clear she would only cheat on me with Bobby Witt Jr.

Thankfully, I don't think he is in to almost 50 year old women who have birthed two kids.
This reminds me...you posted back in June I believe it was...
Quote:
Gonna be out with the wife for tonight so y’all bring this one home! If we don’t win I may be too upset to give my wife the pipe later so need y’all to step up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam View Post

Offering up the wife after a loss? That is commitment to the cause, Bro. A new spin on "Keep the line moving, Boys!"

We would never, though. Only kiddin'.
Quote:

If we make the playoffs, anything is possible.
Don't empty those ballsacks entirely just yet, fellas!
GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.
Old Yesterday, 09:20 PM   #37
Ultrabanned

Quote:

Good work on the receipts

I am RESERVING JIZZ
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:22 PM   #38
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post

He'll ruin anything he touches, guy could probably even post on CP with those sorta credentials!!!
Rumor is he’ll be using his dick instead of a bat this postseason
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:23 PM   #39
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

I can't believe we get to do this again.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:23 PM   #40
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Rumor is he’ll be using his dick instead of a bat this postseason
And I'll gladly watch that!!
Old Yesterday, 09:24 PM   #41

Quote:
I heard the Rabbi prefers the Harvey Weinstein method of ejaculating into a potted plant.

Club Owner Confirms Weinstein Story Involving Potted Plant
Interesting. Beware of the venus fly trap
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:25 PM   #42
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
guy could probably even post on CP with those sorta credentials!!!
He's our guy, but let's not get carried away. Would still need to have a camero and be balding to post here.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:26 PM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
What an amazing, over achieving team.

Been a fun ride and a long time since we’ve had a true Super Star.
The amazing thing is the Royals and Sherman locked him up....and all for thr wrong reasons. If there was not a future new stadium on the ballot there is not a chance in hell the front office ever resigns him last offseason. What a blessing
Old Yesterday, 09:27 PM   #44
I am Number Six

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.
Old Yesterday, 09:30 PM   #45
In Search of a Life

Quote:

HAHAHA. Nice. True story here:

When Salvy got the hit in '14 that won the game vs the A's, I ran into the street (we lived in Arizona) and yelled as loud as I could. Then I went and woke my wife up and let's just say, I got two really nice gifts that night! We were in our 30's then and still kinda young ish I guess. If I woke her up around midnight now, for any reason, the only touching that would occur for my dick would be if she John Wayne Bobbitted me. Damn there truly are somethings that suck about getting old.

Anyway, no promises yet but let's see if we can win the WC round......
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.