Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-03-2020, 09:39 AM   #2
Rookie

I will get a CHIEFS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS hat once the excitement slows down.
Sackattack is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSackattack is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSackattack is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSackattack is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSackattack is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSackattack is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSackattack is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSackattack is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 02-03-2020, 09:40 AM   #3
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackattack View Post
NEVER!!!!!!
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 11:37 AM   #4
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackattack View Post
Ordered mine soon as I saw it on Patrick’s head. $40 and I’ll have it tomorrow.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2020, 09:59 AM   #5
Rookie

Guys, check these out!

Just came across these coasters of Chiefs greatest plays. I'm a new member (how have I never joined a forum before!) so can't post links but they were on...

- PlaybookProducts.com -

They look real cool. Grabbing a set for the man cave. Looks like they have four different plays too:
2020 Super Bowl LIV vs San Francisco - Champions Again
1967 ALF Championship vs Buffalo - Headed to Super Bowl 1
Super Bowl IV vs Minnesota - 65 Toss Power Trap
2018 Regular Season vs Baltimore - MVP Year - The Future

PattyMyHomes is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 02-03-2020, 10:06 AM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PattyMyHomes View Post
Just came across these coasters of Chiefs greatest plays. I'm a new member (how have I never joined a forum before!) so can't post links but they were on...

- PlaybookProducts.com -

They look real cool. Grabbing a set for the man cave. Looks like they have four different plays too:

Here are the links: https://playbookproducts.com/product...1818ed20&_ss=r

https://playbookproducts.com/product...1818ed20&_ss=r
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-03-2020, 10:03 AM   #7
Rookie

Anyone know where I can get a Mahomes jersey with the Super Bowl patch?
cb15 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 02-03-2020, 10:08 AM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cb15 View Post
Anyone know where I can get a Mahomes jersey with the Super Bowl patch?
https://www.fanatics.com/nfl/kansas-...ID:i-r1c1:po-4
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-04-2020, 03:19 PM   #9
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulliganman View Post
Ooohhhh, I like!
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2020, 10:27 AM   #10
Wasted away again...

I'm not messing with the crowds, so ordered these last night.

For me:

For the wife:

Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2020, 10:29 AM   #11
Veteran

Found out champ gear didn’t make it this far from KC, so now I’ve gotta get my online shopping on. Rest In Peace, credit card.
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-03-2020, 10:44 AM   #12
SuperChiefs

2 hats, t-shirt, long sleeve tee, framed plaque, shot glass, tumbler, coffee cup, blue ray disc, 1ea can coozy and bottle boozy. Set me back $300. I'm not done yet
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	thumb.jpeg.jpg
Views:	289
Size:	122.5 KB
ID:	119785  

Last edited by FlaChief58; 02-03-2020 at 10:51 AM..
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2020, 10:46 AM   #13
Archivist

3 shirts, 3 hats and a bluray copy of the game, and 3 copies of the star....yep, that was a quick 3 hundy.

Edit...
2 coffee mugs, a polo shirt, commemorative plaque for my office, 2 shot glasses and a christmas tree ornament...I think I'm done.

no clue what my total is now...dont care.

Last edited by KCTitus; 02-03-2020 at 11:30 AM..
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-03-2020, 11:49 AM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCTitus View Post
3 shirts, 3 hats and a bluray copy of the game, and 3 copies of the star....yep, that was a quick 3 hundy.

Edit...
2 coffee mugs, a polo shirt, commemorative plaque for my office, 2 shot glasses and a christmas tree ornament...I think I'm done.

no clue what my total is now...dont care.
Is this the mug you got? Getting myself one of these.

PlaybookProducts.com

PattyMyHomes is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 02-03-2020, 01:39 PM   #15
Veteran

Quote:

- PlaybookProducts.com -

Quote:
Is this the mug you got? Getting myself one of these.

PlaybookProducts.com

Are you affiliated with this company? Don’t mean to be rude, but you seem awfully like a shill.
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.