Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-06-2024, 09:31 PM  
Veteran

Mod appreciation thread.

Has there ever been one? I come to CP roughly once a day, don’t really go past page 1 and I use this forum as my source for information from older people who I presume are fathers who have sons around my age because daddy issues.

That being said, I’d like to give a shout out to the moderators on this forum. I feel like you guys keep around the banter that I first grew up with such as the very first Xbox live, Xbox 360 and old ass call of duty lobbies where boys became men.

Obviously you guys have to moderate but I truly do think you guys allow shit to flow and go in a manner that keeps such a disciplined but fun atmosphere that I truly think is bar none.

I thought it would be cool if people could share a cool memory they have of any of the moderators here, or just a general post of appreciation for the time and effort they put into this place to keep it what it is. Cheers, and thank you moderators!
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-07-2024, 09:16 AM   #31
Supporter

It's a thankless job. I think they do a great job (though I don't care for certain words that get automatically changed - audiophile, anyone?) and take a moderate approach. Not many forums do that as successfully as they have here on CP.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2024, 09:47 AM   #32
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
It's a thankless job. I think they do a great job (though I don't care for certain words that get automatically changed - audiophile, anyone?) and take a moderate approach. Not many forums do that as successfully as they have here on CP.
That one is kind of a no-win situation. The peedo thing has clearly been problematic around here, so we can't just let it go entirely. And while I'd love to think a forum full of adults could have conversations without randomly implying that people have a habit of ****ing kids, that hasn't proven to be the case. And sure, we could just ban people who do it, but then everyone throws a fit for banning people in DC, and there are easily a dozen people who would have been banned for that by now.

So it is what it is.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2024, 09:53 AM   #33
Inmem 2.0

OP is a mods fake account
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2024, 10:07 AM   #34
World's finest morphius

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
The weird thing is that there are some people who think that's the way it SHOULD be. I can't tell you the number of times someone has implied that me calling them a dumbass was somehow outside my duties as a "neutral" mod.
Yup. Kept going back and forth with the idea of adding more admins over did I really want that person to leave to board, lol.
morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2024, 10:12 AM   #35
Would an idiot do that?

We've even had the idea pop up before to have a 'Moderator' tag for certain posts versus just shooting the shit.

Moderator DaFace says: You're being a dumbass and will get yourself banned posting political shit like that in the Lounge.

DaFace says: You're a dumbass, meet me at the George Brett Statue!
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2024, 10:14 AM   #36
MER

OKkkk but only for the posters that get a Little Bitch tag.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2024, 11:02 AM   #37
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
OKkkk but only for the posters that get a Little Bitch tag.

They can start with jjchieffan
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2024, 11:09 AM   #38
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I remember when Slayer and I would crash Dart's F5 tailgate.

Met Bug a couple times in Omaha, I bought him a Hard Rock Cafe Bangkok shirt from Thailand and he showed his appreciation by dragging it through the grass.

I randomly ran into Bowser at a KC/DC concert once.

I remember the first time I put TimBone on ignore.

Had a couple of memorable nights with Flopnuts (RIP) in KC, that guy knew how to have a good time (mostly no homo).

Finally met DaFace at a tailgate a few years ago and in what could only be described as heroic, resisted the powerful urge to tell him to fix his shit to his face.

Sat in Jazzzlvr's single season ticket many times. I thought she was being nice at the time, but looking back at the quality of football being played, I'm not so sure.

Worked out with lewdog once, he taught me everything I know about building muscle and about life.

HayWire and I once had a great time in the Romper Room after hours with a leg lamp, bunny suit, and a Red Ryder BB gun (some homo).

I have yet to meet Bwana. I'm not sure you so much "meet" Bwana though, as perhaps encounter Bwana in the Montana wilderness as you stand frozen in front of a bear that's about to rip you to shreds, and Bwana shows up out of literally nowhere to shoot down the bear and save your sorry ass... tosses you a bottle of Canadian Whiskey and says "everybody gets one" and disappears. Your buddy asks "who the **** was that" and you whisper as you gaze out into the wilderness in awe, "Bwana".
Spoiler!

[IMG][/IMG]
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-07-2024, 11:09 AM   #39
Veteran

I can't imagine volunteering to take the crap the moderators deal with, but I am glad that there are people better than myself.
Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.
Old 06-07-2024, 11:16 AM   #40
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
The weird thing is that there are some people who think that's the way it SHOULD be. I can't tell you the number of times someone has implied that me calling them a dumbass was somehow outside my duties as a "neutral" mod.
You took an oath you sack of shit.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2024, 11:24 AM   #41
MY LITTLE #15

Magnanimous
Omnipotent
Durable
Enigmatic
Right
Authoritative
Transparent
Omnipresent
Resented
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2024, 11:27 AM   #42
Politically Incorrect

It is a thankless job.

Even though I clash with some of them at times, I am appreciative of them keeping order here even when they mock me. All good fun not to get to upset with.

It's not life or death........
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2024, 11:32 AM   #43
Consuming CP souls

How about....no
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2024, 11:34 AM   #44
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
[IMG][/IMG]
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2024, 11:37 AM   #45
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I can't unsee that
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.