Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-24-2002, 07:04 PM  
MVP

stupid jerk

What a dumb ***. he begs for members then tells them all to leave __

Maybe we could work something out. It's not only me that suspected you. And it is only natural for us to be suspicious with all the trouble. Let me assure you it has nothing to do with weakness, paranoia, or anything else of that nature. I am one tight *** hombre. Hope we can work it out.
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I have been instructed to leave the only forum that i am an active member of. I have never slanderized any chiefs fan on this board and i believed carried myself with respect, but it seems i am guilty of being a poster that is not an admin, therefor subject to scrutiny. I do indeed post from several IP's cause i post from different cpus at school and this one my home computer. JD it seems your enemies have more effect than you let on now that your telling your DEDICATED posters and fans to leave, as I stated it is a SAD DAY. JD i cannot email you cause you never gave me your email so i can only post my disgust at your lack of trust. The only other chiefs board i ever posted on was chiefswarpath.com where i found your friend Lawerence raider trashing your board, i defended you then, i doubt i would now. THIS IS WRONG!!!!

email me at kcfanatic_chiefs@lycos.com to talk more.
Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 10-06-2019, 06:02 AM   #31
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

i miss noswad! she was nice. hope she's okay.
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2019, 07:25 AM   #32
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-post Tom View Post
**** yeah!! Team P!nk!!
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2019, 07:30 AM   #33
I'm the MFCEO

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Holy shit. This was like a month after I joined this place.
I can guarantee that Ubeja wasn't born when this thread was started!
rocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-06-2019, 07:33 AM   #34
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknrolla View Post
I can guarantee that Ubeja wasn't born when this thread was started!
1949 the year Lead Belly died.
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 10-06-2019, 09:51 AM   #35
Time Keeps On Slipping

@lycos.com

wow
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 10-06-2019, 09:53 AM   #36
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
yeah you were a cock bag back then, you told me to lick your hairy ass. Glad we're much closer now.
Yeah! Now I just say it to you invitingly instead of in a threatening manner.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2019, 09:56 AM   #37
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
yeah you were a cock bag back then, you told me to lick your hairy ass. Glad we're much closer now.
back then, we used to give him a hard time for narcing on people for smoking pot.

stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.