Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-10-2023, 10:26 AM  
Has a particular set of skills

Happy Veterans Day 2023! Lets give them the love and appreciation they have earned,

Lets give some love this weekend to all the vets that protect us daily.

Remember those who paid the ultimate price for us. Love to those families that sacrifice daily so their family member can serve and protect us.

These deals have grown so much these days that I can't fit them all in here even with spoilers.

All of the discounts have been confirmed, either through press release or direct communication with the company.

Veterans Day Restaurant Discounts

https://www.military.com/veterans-da...urantdiscounts

Veterans Day Travel & Recreation Discounts
https://www.military.com/veterans-da...discounts.html

Veterans Day Retail Deals and Discounts
https://www.military.com/veterans-da...discounts.html

Veterans Day Events
https://www.military.com/veterans-day/events.html

Military Appreciation and Giving Back to Veterans on Veterans Day
https://www.military.com/veterans-day/giving-back.html
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2023, 11:58 AM   #31
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
This thread is going well
Insert dogonfirethisisfine.gif
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2023, 11:59 AM   #32
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
It was an innocent comment, for God's sake. Whatever. You do you.
I will never understand this forum's complete inability to answer a question or have a conversation vs hurl out some feelings then walk away from it.

I'm not mad at you for thumbs downing me. I'm honestly trying to understand how it works out that a Veterans Day / discounts thread "isn't the place" to for a vet to respond to a statement about military service.

I'll head on out the door though. Let you guys go about being grateful for our valiant protection and service without saying another word.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2023, 12:01 PM   #33
Supporter

Thank all of you veterans for your service (yes, including MJ).

MJ, while I did not serve, I have many family and friends that did. And I guess your comments just struck me wrong (and I can understand why you feel that way). No disrespect intended.I hope you have a good day.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2023, 12:02 PM   #34
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
How exactly does it not stand for the same thing?
Because we're the world police fighting wars we have no business being in. Politicians are lining their pockets with the blood of our children. I signed up to protect our country and our way of life from the evil that would destroy us. Fighting other countries wars for them wasn't part of the deal
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2023, 12:08 PM   #35
In Search of a Life

What branch and command was everyone in? I was Marine Corps 3rd Tracks. YAT-YAS!!
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-10-2023, 12:14 PM   #36
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
Because we're the world police fighting wars we have no business being in. Politicians are lining their pockets with the blood of our children. I signed up to protect our country and our way of life from the evil that would destroy us. Fighting other countries wars for them wasn't part of the deal
We've been doing that for a while now. It's not like it suddenly changed in the last 10-15 years.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2023, 12:33 PM   #37
SuperChiefs

Quote:
We've been doing that for a while now. It's not like it suddenly changed in the last 10-15 years.
I didn't say it's a recent change, I'm saying that when I joined (late 80's), we still loved our country and were willing to die for it. We were sold a bill of goods, that I now know is complete bs. Now they're not even trying to hide their real intentions anymore.
Like I said, I don't regret my service, but wouldn't recommend it to anyone thinking of joining now.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2023, 12:52 PM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
It was more common than you think. We were told not to wear our uniforms off base for a while because people were getting yelled at and spit on.
Insane. People around here were more likely to be in favor of nuking the entire Middle than spitting on soldiers. Lol
AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-10-2023, 01:00 PM   #39
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
I didn't say it's a recent change, I'm saying that when I joined (late 80's), we still loved our country and were willing to die for it. We were sold a bill of goods, that I now know is complete bs. Now they're not even trying to hide their real intentions anymore.
Like I said, I don't regret my service, but wouldn't recommend it to anyone thinking of joining now.
My brother said the same thing and he joined up in the navy in 75. Retired after 26 years and went to work for DOD until he died.
My son says the same thing and he’s about to retire from the Air Force after 20 years after the first of the year.
My grandson is 17 and interested in the military…is he going to feel the same way after 20 years?
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2023, 03:16 PM   #40
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
Well my brother was a decorated combat veteran who just died this week waiting to see a doctor at the VA and I’m not sure what the **** he died for.
I’m sorry you lost your brother. I doubt I knew him, but I feel the loss, especially if he was waiting to get in the VA.

I have spent so much time getting ****ed over, jerked around, improper care from them it’s an unbelievable thing. I have tried to help others get help when they were struggling with them, have filed complaints, have changed doctors multiple times. It seems to always be a shit show

Again I’m terribly sorry for your loss
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2023, 03:22 PM   #41
Stay down bitch!

When it comes down to it our government is basically an oil company with a military.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-10-2023, 03:37 PM   #42
Supporter

Quote:
It was more common than you think. We were told not to wear our uniforms off base for a while because people were getting yelled at and spit on.
Yup. Happened to me in Monterey, CA.
mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2023, 08:52 PM   #43
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
What branch and command was everyone in? I was Marine Corps 3rd Tracks. YAT-YAS!!

Army 93C ATC
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-10-2023, 09:18 PM   #44
Fish are scared of me

While I never served I'll never pass up a day I can dress in Camo and get a beer at Hooters
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2023, 03:54 AM   #45
Line'em up

I come from a long line of military vets. I'm a former Air Force vet of 12.5 years. I've served in some of the harshest environments and made sacrifices that some cant even imagine. Ive had my father, many uncles, cousins, and brother that served in various branches of the military. ALL of which were considered badasses at the time and were proud of their service. Albeit not for the free meals or discounts but for pride in the nation! Quite frankly I could give two shits less about ANY dimented view on why a person serves! God bless America...and God bless our service members past and present! Thanks BRC for this thread! I greatly appreciated the opportunity to post my gratitude!

PS...some of you won't understand...Im ok with that!
FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote