Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-03-2024, 08:02 AM   #2
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
The Southwest non-assigned seating s*** is awful. And even if that was great the airline is so awful, unreliable, and trifling.
I assume he's kidding...
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2024, 08:24 AM   #3
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
I assume he's kidding...
And once again you assume wrong.

He is right. The lineup for the Southwest flight yesterday that was close to my gate was orderly while the mass cluster**** at my gate since flight was 100% full was like a mosh pit at an Insane Clown Posse concert.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2024, 08:28 AM   #4
Kind of a mod

Quote:
The Southwest non-assigned seating s*** is awful. And even if that was great the airline is so awful, unreliable, and trifling.
I neither love nor hate Southwest's boarding style. I'd rather have an assigned seat, but I'm good at setting an alarm to remind me to check in exactly 24 hours in advance. I haven't ended up in the C's in years and regularly manage to get in the A's. I appreciate that they don't have all the obnoxious fees of other airlines, seats being one of them.

But I do feel bad for people who get on last and end up having to split up their group because of it. The same thing can happen with other airlines of course, but at least you know it when you book and can make a decision about it.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2024, 10:53 AM   #5
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Nobody's telling you when to line up.

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2024, 10:57 AM   #6
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2024, 10:57 AM   #7
Veteran

Wow, I flew out of there and in there Feb 7 and Feb 14 going to KC to watch the SB with my Dad, and didn't have problems like that.
JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-09-2024, 08:29 PM   #8
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post

I've said this before, but I'll board with the last group, thank you very much.

Every minute I don't have to spend in a cramped tube is extremely valuable to me. Especially the minutes where fat people put their crotches next to your face while they play bag tetris in the overhead compartment.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2023, 05:04 PM   #9
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Ill never get why people rush to get on a plane, your seat is waiting for you. Or take their sweet ass time getting off the plane.

We came back from Mexico yesterday and came through Dallas and had about 75 minutes to get through customs to make our connecting flight. People were taking their sweet ass time getting their carry ons out of the overheads. I was getting pissed off. Thankfully we made it with about 10 minutes to spare because customs was on point like I've never seen before.
I will never get the "Zone 1 can board" Yet the Zone 5 people stand and BLOCK THE FRICKING line-as if you are getting on.

Watched a couple stand by a gate. the whole plane boarded before they did.
I am not standing that long.

Same thing getting off. 200 people need to get out before you.. Why the F are you standing????
You are not getting out any faster.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2023, 05:26 PM   #10
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

How about the people who act like you are a piece of shit for not switching seats with them when they have a middle seat… so they can sit with their kids, spouse, etc.

Find me another aisle seat, I’ll switch.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2023, 06:42 PM   #11
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
How about the people who act like you are a piece of shit for not switching seats with them when they have a middle seat… so they can sit with their kids, spouse, etc.

Find me another aisle seat, I’ll switch.
YES YES YES

I usually fly eow. This lady got mad because she couldn't sit with her sixth grade son (who was literally one row behind her).

I'm 6'3, I don't want a ****ing middle seat lady. Sorry
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2023, 06:43 PM   #12
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
YES YES YES

I usually fly eow. This lady got mad because she couldn't sit with her sixth grade son (who was literally one row behind her).

I'm 6'3, I don't want a ****ing middle seat lady. Sorry
We pay for aisle seats. I am not moving for anyone.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2023, 03:20 PM   #13
MVP

Mostly because most people do not check their baggage because they have to pay for it, they rush on the plane to get to the storage bins.

Now, that I travel less domestically and more international. It is refreshing not to have to worry about it.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-21-2023, 04:27 PM   #14
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief View Post
Mostly because most people do not check their baggage because they have to pay for it, they rush on the plane to get to the storage bins....
Exactly!

Remove the overhead bins all together or make them just big enough for a coat. Check it or suck it.

Problem solved.
alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2023, 03:20 PM   #15
Court Jester

While you’re there, please punch all of Frontier employees in the dick on general principle. Believe me, they deserve it.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote