Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 06:10 AM   #2
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
WRs are going to be great especially when Hollywood comes back

2 games and I haven't seen a single issue with Kingsley

I wish Veach would get a shifty quick RB that suits our offense more. He has a type at RB and it seems to be guys who have questionable vision but like to run through people. We might need to pick someone up at RB before the season starts to backup Pacheco.

Skyy and Toney don't belong on a football field

Ross, I don't know if he makes the 53, but he's at worst a practice squad player that gets called up at some point. If he played ST he would be a lock for the 53.

Karlaftis is still trending up and I can see him raising his sack # to the teens this year

Wentz is a really good backup. He'll be fun to watch week 18.

Kelce might have his lowest targets of his career this year just because of his good the rest of the receivers are which will keep him fresh and make him really dangerous in the post season.

All in all, the starters did what I expected them to do and some even better. Can't wait for week 1.
Karlaftis had 10.5 sacks last year
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 06:11 AM   #3
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Karlaftis had 10.5 sacks last year
Yes, King is saying he thinks he’ll exceed his previous sack high by a minimum of 2.5. Hence, teens.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:52 AM   #4
Bolton gonna knock you out

Didn’t Detroit start their second stringers? Didn’t see Goff out there at all.

Karlaftis is going beast mode this season. Our DL is gonna be a problem, hoping we see some growth and playing time from FAU.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:59 AM   #5
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Didn’t Detroit start their second stringers? Didn’t see Goff out there at all.

Karlaftis is going beast mode this season. Our DL is gonna be a problem, hoping we see some growth and playing time from FAU.
Yes.They started a bunch of #2 guys.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old Today, 07:06 AM   #6
Veteran

Niang is useless
Danguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:39 AM   #7
Andy Reid Supporter

Watching again and found a few more interesting things:

-Williams is a nice boundary corner and so is Watson. Nazeeh Johnson did a nice job yesterday as well. Really excited for a 7th rd corner but man he looks like a contributor.

-Conner was almost exclusively at CB yesterday. They want him in the slot so McDuffie can be outside covering WR1’s.

-Jaden Hicks has to play a lot. Probably won’t technically start, but needs to be the 3rd safety playing on every downs and should play Willie Gay’s LB position on obvious passing downs, not Chenal. The kid is an amazing tackler and the 4.45 rumors about his speed are true. He’s got excellent closing speed.

-Dickerson looked really good yesterday. Think he’s making the team again. Wharton looked great last year. Hope we get some pass rush from them next to Chris Jones.

-Curtis Jacobs is a nice reserve player and ST. I think he needs some coaching but he’ll be a nice LB4 soon.

-George Karlaftis looks like he’s gonna get around 13-15 sacks this year. Unreal that this guy is only 23 years old
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:30 AM   #8
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

With what we’ve seen from Worthy and Kingsley, I’m very excited to see this offense at full strength.

It’s going to be awesome once we get Thuney, Taylor, and Hollywood back.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:26 AM   #9
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

If Nazeeh Johnson is even a quality depth piece, that amazing 7th round is even better.

Pacheco, Watson, and Johnson.

I still maintain that Pacheco had the best rookie season by any rookie 7th rounder in league history. Colston was the only other major contender, but Pacheco capping it off with a great Super Bowl sealed it for me.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:38 AM   #10
Inmem 2.0

Only thing that has bothered me this pre season is the tackling has been shit
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:20 AM   #11
MVP

Remember last week when I said that Godrick guy sucks? Looks like they played him at right tackle this week

why is this guy getting snaps at all
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.